• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Lunchbox

Banned
Did we forget that the Colts played them in the wildcard round? They should have cut the head off the beast before it could level up.
if your broken neck granpa didnt shit the bed like he has done HIS ENTIRE LIFE, we would've won the superbowl stomping on your franchises grave one more time

but instead ray lewis took a piss in it, so enjoy

Godslay

Banned
if your broken neck granpa didnt shit the bed like he has done HIS ENTIRE LIFE, we would've won the superbowl stomping on your franchises grave one more time

but instead ray lewis took a piss in it, so enjoy

:jnc

At least we gave them a run for the money.

Pats assumed the position and proceeded to get hotdogs thrown down Tammy's hallway all night long.

Aaaaaww yeeeeaaah!

6cdddb59-a629-4a25-8f92-8fb8136633a8_zps22e044a7.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I just copied and pasted, there's no more than a dozen banned substances on that list. Good job getting the cheaters out of baseball! I'm looking at you, Roiden Braun!

I feel the need to update this post. Roiden's name is also on the client list over at ARod's clinique du jour.

Talon

Wasnt their defensive starters injured too?
Anyone is an improvement.
We need personnel before we can improve much defensively.
Jeff Fisher turned him down because Ryan said he wouldn't adjust his scheme to the Ram's lack of depth in the defensive backfield.

Roman Harper blowing coverage ahoy.

eznark

Banned
Braun and Rodgers going full heel is amazing! Finally I'm rooting for the bad guys!

Lol Saints. Back to the paper bags with you.

Novid

Banned
god cant cbs get there story straight? first they say they beat NBC's ratings for last year, then they erased the 34 mins and they didnt even come close to fox...now they come up and said its the biggest event in TV history? Fuck me even i cant keep up with Moonves's bullshit.

cajunator

Banned
Jeff Fisher turned him down because Ryan said he wouldn't adjust his scheme to the Ram's lack of depth in the defensive backfield.

Roman Harper blowing coverage ahoy.

Wait a minute.
Where was this news reported?
Im not saying its not true but they were planning a few interviews including the dc of Georgia. That was reported earlier today even.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
For real. I'd take Tebow on Buffalo in a heart beat. Fitz ain't winning us shit, maybe that Tebow magic would do something for us.

squicken

Liam Neeson trained Batman, Obi Wan, and Darth Vader. When he's not punching wolves in the face he's Zeus. Why do fools keep trying to kidnap his daughter?

Top Bottom