• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

MechDX

My man!

I'll put sealant on the windows and crank the AC if I have to. Only in Texas, it gets so hot that you're lucky if the AC can bring the temperature down below 80 at times.

Then you have shitty insulation or AC system. My house gets freezing in August

bionic77

Just be glad you don't live in Japan. they don't even have insulation in homes and they also have single pane glass. so it gets like 35F INSIDE THE HOUSE. fuck that shit.
So they have gigabit Internet for almost nothing but no insulation or heat? Sounds like that country was designed by GAF.

Milchjon

Yeah that really changed the NFL landscape when we went on to win the SB last year....

Everytime after the Raiders game was part of the coverup.

conspiracy_theorist.jpg

Tom Penny

League is stupid. Want to get rid of head injuries? Get rid of helmets. Then those idiots won't launch themselves like weapons because they feel invincible. Rugby is violent. Less concussions than the NFL.

cajunator

Banned
So they have gigabit Internet for almost nothing but no insulation or heat? Sounds like that country was designed by GAF.

They use things like kerosene heaters and a small table with a blanket and heater under it called a Kotatsu. They also have like hand warmers on the computer mouse so you dont get frostbite using your own computer. Japan is insane.

jakncoke

Banned
League is stupid. Want to get rid of head injuries? Get rid of helmets. Then those idiots won't launch themselves like weapons because they feel invincible. Rugby is violent. Less concussions than the NFL.

I think you are giving most these dudes a little too much credit, Without pool cleaning 101, how to get stds 222, tv 300 and the likes they would of never stayed eligible

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Facemasks...get rid of facemasks, not helmets.

As for the Pro Bowl, the NFL really needs to adopt the NHL method of captains that choose sides. And bring back the Quarterback Challenge.

jbug617

Banned
Ed Reed agree to terms with the Texans on a 2yr deal.
La Canfora said while the rumor is Reed wants $4 million a yr don't be shocked if it comes close to $6 million a yr.

jbug617

Banned
Why would a team pay more than a player wants? Makes no sense.

He wanted $4 million a yr for 3 yrs. they gave him a little more to make it a 2yr deal. This is if the speculation is true. The deal is not finalized yet so no official amount is announced yet.

Dragon

Banned
Just once. In that playoff game when they made up the rule to fuck the Raiders.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to be happy the Pats won that game.

I can't believe you're dumb enough to believe it was only called once. It was called in the Bledsoe Lung collapse game as well. Which the Pats lost. No one ever mentions that.

Top Bottom