• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

squicken

Ahahaha, Dockett is definitely Bi-sexual. I used to be roommates with FSUs 3rd string QB and we were talking about this last night. I forget who it was with but him and one of the badass FSU Lbers had something going on but because they were so good no1 cared.

Too funny. His behavior is just so bizarre, but I think Rix is in the wrong here. Not his place to reveal something like that on radio

Too funny. His behavior is just so bizarre, but I think Rix is in the wrong here. Not his place to reveal something like that on radio

It's 2013 I don't know why Dockett someone calling him bi/gay. Just say "I am not" there you go... freaked out like a mother ***** makes me question him even more.

mr2xxx

Banned
It's 2013 I don't know why Dockett someone calling him bi/gay. Just say "I am not" there you go... freaked out like a mother ***** makes me question him even more.

Guys don't like their sexuality being called out, especially in public. He has a right to be heated but threatening someone in the public isn't the smartest thing to do.

Guys don't like their sexuality being called out, especially in public. He has a right to be heated but threatening someone in the public isn't the smartest thing to do.

Who does? At the same time you gotta know who you are. I'm sure president Obama doesn't like all the shit people call him either, but doesn't mean you rage... publicly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who does? At the same time you gotta know who you are. I'm sure president Obama doesn't like all the shit people call him either, but doesn't mean you rage... publicly.

Based on his other awful public displays, probably shouldn't come as a shock he responded that way. I'm not sure he has the intelligence to act calm unless his agent is feeding him a pre-written statement that bionic would have been proud to "edit and review".

wii u sucks

blackghost you're better than that
I'm not, I already own one.

Also anyone that wants to watch some good football videos/documentaries It seems that all the NFL network football lifes are on YouTube.
Watched Cleveland 95, Al Davis, and watching Jimmy Johnson right now

1-2084X1920.jpg
Trich, Lamar, and Lynch
Run DMC

Spinluck

Just bought a new laptop, why do people hate Windows 8 so much?

They can make an All-Pro 2k13 and have OJ team vs Rays team

Lol, I'd buy it. I forgot how I even ended up with last one. I think my ex meant to get me Madden but got me that instead, lol.

jakncoke

Banned
Just bought a new laptop, why do people hate Windows 8 so much?

Lol, I'd buy it. I forgot how I even ended up with last one. I think my ex meant to get me Madden but got me that instead, lol.

Prob from the super discounted bin, Pretty sure it super bombed because I recall heavy discounts from stores trying to get rid that garbage thing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh yeah, I finished the Uncharted series. I really like those games, even if I feel the game play is sometimes lacking, I really like the atmosphere and story.

Top Bottom