• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

jakncoke

Banned
Generally, avoiding a rape charge is a good reason. If anything use this as an in for next time.

Trust me bro, if she isn't fit to stand you stay the fuck away.

I just took it as him testing his strength. If you can carry a sconi up a set of stairs then you then lift leveled up. But on serious note, I guess you are right. I would never done what Blackghost done though, drunk girls = puking. Alcohol puke is a vile substance.

Lunchbox

Banned
uhhh why arent you pounding her vag right now or face fucking her?

not everyone is the quarterback of Pittsburgh

hC3zkaD.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Having sex with drunk chicks is now considered rape? wut. Sure there a line of drunkness where you just gotta say no. Wait why am I even responding to this lifelong troll.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Having sex with drunk chicks is now considered rape? wut. Sure there a line of drunkness where you just gotta say no. Wait why am I even responding to this lifelong troll.

Well...yes. How am I not surprised that a Steeelers fan thinks fucking passed out drunk chicks is A-OK?

HE'S NOT A ROLE MODEL JNC

jakncoke

Banned
Well...yes. How am I not surprised that a Steeelers fan thinks fucking passed out drunk chicks is A-OK?

HE'S NOT A ROLE MODEL JNC

I didnt say that you dick. I said having drunk sex is not considered rape, are you seriously coming at me and saying having sex with a semi drunk chick is rape. If so, I'll have seen every fucking thing on this site and just suicide this account because this site is completely ridiculous.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I didnt say that you dick. I said having drunk sex is not considered rape, are you seriously coming at me and saying having sex with a semi drunk chick is rape. If so, I'll have seen every fucking thing on this site and just suicide this account because this site is completely ridiculous.

This is the "Ben is a fat, grey dicked rapist" joke you decide to take seriously?

lol u mad bro

squicken

http://jacksonville.com/sports/foot...uars-gm-planning-build-his-team-through-draft

Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell isn't ready to give up on Blaine Gabbert, saying instead the team will shape its roster around the young quarterback.

"That was his second year," Caldwell told The Florida Times-Union this week. "What were they saying about other quarterbacks after their second year? We're looking for improvement (in his third year). We need to build around him. We'll upgrade whenever we can upgrade."

squicken

Yeah, it's a shitty year for QBs, especially with the second pick.

It's the right move. I'm not sure he ever had what it took, but they gave him zero chance to succeed. Whoever the replacement is needs to step into a situation more like what Kap and Russell had

Gobias

Banned
www.thuzio.com is nuts, just read about it on grantland. You can book an athlete to do stuff with. It's ashame the only one worth a damn in my area is Denarus Moore. I wonder if 1000$ is worth it to have lunch with him.

I can have lunch with Lee Suggs for only $750! Plus at the same time I can pay the fair price of $11,250 for Colt McCoy to "tell me his story". cool.

jakncoke

Banned
Yes.

Huh?

No it isnt lol. So you're telling me if a girl has 5 drinks, drunk but can walk and make decisions its Rape. There is no fucking way you people arent trolling me right now. Now if a girl can hardly stand and puking everywhere and about to passout, thats rape. But every girl that is drunk is now rape.. No simply NO do not fucking tell NFL-age the last thread. This forum is retarded bullshit as it is, now Nfl-age going to be the same. Come the fuck on bro's

No it isnt lol. So you're telling me if a girl has 5 drinks, drunk but can walk and make decisions its Rape. There is no fucking way you people arent trolling me right now. Now if a girl can hardly stand and puking everywhere and about to passout, thats rape. But every girl that is drunk is now rape.. No simply NO do not fucking tell NFL-age the last thread. This forum is retarded bullshit as it is, now Nfl-age going to be the same. Come the fuck on bro's

I think if someone is under the influence that they cant make decisions and its technically rape.

jakncoke

Banned
I think if someone is under the influence that they cant make decisions and its technically rape.

So you and the rest of the thread are saying once a girl had a couple of drinks in them they no longer can make decisions. Having a couple of drinks doesnt block all decision making. Come the fuck on, also you people are a bunch self admitted rapists by your own whatever the fuck you're trying to argue here. Anyone in here that steps up and says they never had sex with a girl that had a couple drinks is either a virgin or a fucking liar. You people make me want to drink ffs.

guys i had a weird dream last night. the ravens were having their superbowl trophy celebration in my back yard and i was just flipping ray lewis the bird. then the commish came out and said they were investigating the game. the commish then said the two teams had to replay an overtime for the title.

the ravens got into FG range and then joe flacco threw an int to carlos rogers and i was then talking shit to rors that montanas record would never be broken. we won the game and then roger goddell announced that BOTH teams were considered superbowl champions and there was a photo with both jim and john holding the superbowl trophy.

this dream really happened, not trying to be funny about it. what is troubling to me is that i have dreams that rors is in

squicken

guys i had a weird dream last night. the ravens were having their superbowl trophy celebration in my back yard and i was just flipping ray lewis the bird. then the commish came out and said they were investigating the game. the commish then said the two teams had to replay an overtime for the title.

the ravens got into FG range and then joe flacco threw an int to carlos rogers and i was then talking shit to rors that montanas record would never be broken. we won the game and then roger goddell announced that BOTH teams were considered superbowl champions and there was a photo with both jim and john holding the superbowl trophy.

this dream really happened, not trying to be funny about it. what is troubling to me is that i have dreams that rors is in

Do you know Rors personally or is it a mental projection of what you think he looks like?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

One thing getting the girl liquored up but he used the word "carry" and made it sound like she was passed out already.

jakncoke

Banned
One thing getting the girl liquored up but he used the word "carry" and made it sound like she was passed out already.

Wait, are you guys giving me shit because you think im still talking about the girl the Browns fan brought home? Jesus guys try and keep up. Ive concluded that would of been rape, Im talking in general now.

Wait, are you guys giving me shit because you think im still talking about the girl the Browns fan brought home? Jesus guys try and keep up. Ive concluded that would of been rape, Im talking in general now.

Not many people think sexing someone who has had a couple is rape.

Its when guys start considering a girl that is passed out or cant even form a sentence fair game that issues start popping up.

jakncoke

Banned
Not many people think sexing someone who has had a couple is rape.

Its when guys start considering a girl that is passed out or cant even form a sentence fair game that issues start popping up.

My entire stance has been this! Maybe im not being clear with my thoughts or we have different definitions of drunk. Maybe when you guys think drunk you only think the bar stool holding you up as the world is spinning at thousand miles an hour and you want a new drink but you're so drunk you cant even say jack n coke and have to have your buddies order for you.

did you do it with rors

fmt had rors give him a cleveland steamer

jakncoke

Banned
"I wouldn't doubt that in the right situation with a LeBron (James) on his team or with a Kobe (Bryant) on this team, he could get you about 10 or 11 points, come in and play 15-20 minutes,"

Bionic, how many bottle of what you like drinking would you buy if MJ unretired and played on the Lakers?

Top Bottom