• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Rorschach

guys i had a weird dream last night. the ravens were having their superbowl trophy celebration in my back yard and i was just flipping ray lewis the bird. then the commish came out and said they were investigating the game. the commish then said the two teams had to replay an overtime for the title.

the ravens got into FG range and then joe flacco threw an int to carlos rogers and i was then talking shit to rors that montanas record would never be broken. we won the game and then roger goddell announced that BOTH teams were considered superbowl champions and there was a photo with both jim and john holding the superbowl trophy.

this dream really happened, not trying to be funny about it. what is troubling to me is that i have dreams that rors is in
I'm here!

I had the exact same dream, but Big Ben was in it. He was at our SB party and getting into a fight with jakncoke over the passed out corpse of some drunk chick. We tried to stop them, but they were like "IT'S OK SHE CAN WALK!" and proceeded to prop her up and make her dance like she was Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's. We ended up kicking them out of the party, but we heard later that Ben roofied and raped jnc on the beach. Maybe it was real or maybe it's the future.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm here!

I had the exact same dream, but Big Ben was in it. He was at our SB party and getting into a fight with jakncoke over the passed out corpse of some drunk chick. We tried to stop them, but they were like "IT'S OK SHE CAN WALK!" and proceeded to prop her up and make her dance like she was Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's. We ended up kicking them out of the party, but we heard later that Ben roofied and raped jnc on the beach. Maybe it was real or maybe it's the future.

Yep, thats why you guys are giving me shit. You do realize I wasnt talking about that girl anymore when I was discussing things. I concluded that was rape and moved on to general talk.

JABEE

I'm here!

So let me get this straight. You dream about Big Ben and jakncoke raping passed out drunk chicks.

I wouldn't believe that I'd be saying this a few moments ago, but FMT's dream is not the creepiest dream confession in this thread.

Rorschach

So let me get this straight. You dream about Big Ben and jakncoke raping passed out drunk chicks.

I wouldn't believe that I'd be saying this a few moments ago, but FMT's dream is not the creepiest dream confession in this thread.

They didn't rape any chick, dumb dumb! We stopped them. I also dreamed that you had reading comprehension skills.

JABEE

They didn't rape any chick, dumb dumb! We stopped them. I also dreamed that you had reading comprehension skills.

All you did was kick them out of your party. You didn't even call the police. You even said that later during the dreams timeline Ben raped the woman on the beach. I can't even believe I am breaking this down right now.

squicken

All you did was kick them out of your party. You didn't even call the police. You even said that later during the dreams timeline Ben raped the woman on the beach. I can't even believe I am breaking this down right now.

Bro, go back and read the last 50 or so posts

jakncoke

Banned
When Chip Kelly rounded out his Philadelphia Eagles coaching staff on Friday, most of the 22 names and titles announced lacked surprise -- but there was one curious addition.

Shaun Huls has been hired as the team's "sports science coordinator," tasked with heading up an alternative training program for the Eagles partly based on his experience training Navy SEALs.

Rapoport: 13 storylines for 2013
Yes, the 2012 campaign is over. But no need to fret, football fans. Ian Rapoport provides 13 juicy subplots to follow in 2013. More ...
Huls previously served as the strength, conditioning and "combatives" coordinator for Navy Special Warfare, per USA Today, but now joins forces with Eagles strength coach Josh Hingst. Kelly is believed to be the first in the NFL to hire someone in this capacity, a move likely inspired by his previous experience with Navy SEAL training.

Kelly put his Oregon players through a regimen known as "Judgment Day" back in 2010, and we expect the Eagles roster to get a taste of the same this spring.

How long someone tries and bitch out and whine about too much work in the preseason or the NFL come in and says tone it down?

cajunator

Banned

You're adorable. Try being a Saints fan and putting up with the bountygate heckling and all the shit about Brees. You'd never come back. :you

141355-650-366.jpg

84bf37659aeade04280f6a7067003331.jpg

New identity.

Now its official, but actually I dont mind the choice. that style of aggressive defense led to a super bowl. Will lightning strike twice? Probably not, but its better than SPagnuolo's read then don't react defense. Rob has never had a stable organization to work with before. He had crazy Jerry and the Browns before that. The Saints have a great offense and a clear idea of the type of team they want to be and the offense can put up leads, which means Rob's defense only needs to be adequate. I think it can work.

jakncoke

Banned
You're adorable. Try being a Saints fan and putting up with the bountygate heckling and all the shit about Brees. You'd never come back. :you

Now its official, but actually I dont mind the choice. that style of aggressive defense led to a super bowl. Will lightning strike twice? Probably not, but its better than SPagnuolo's read then don't react defense. Rob has never had a stable organization to work with before. He had crazy Jerry and the Browns before that. The Saints have a great offense and a clear idea of the type of team they want to be and the offense can put up leads, which means Rob's defense only needs to be adequate. I think it can work.

I really did quit for about 2 hours then I realized how much time I spent on this forum and havent post actively on another forum in years. misery loves company they say. Also you forgetting ben rape and steelers stole the seahawks/cards sb posts?

Rorschach

Again, your reading comprehension sucks. Ben raped jnc. I was just looking out for the people at my party. If no crime happened, then you can't call the cops.

cajunator

Banned
I really did quit for about 2 hours then I realized how much time I spent on this forum and havent post actively on another forum in years. misery loves company they say. Also you forgetting ben rape and steelers stole the seahawks/cards sb posts?

But...he did and they did XD

Spinluck

Just put in my last day at Best Buy today.

Getting a better job a local computer shop, that isn't completely out of touch with it's consumers:)lol $75 HDMI cables, :lol protection plans, :lol their rewards program $250=$5 back, :lol at them thinking every consumer can be sold on their Credit Cards, and :lol at them pissing off customers effortlessly).

There were some cool people there, but mostly lazy fucks who didn't give a rats ass about doing their job well. Sucks they'll be going out of business soon, which is a bummer considering all those awesome gaming deals they sometimes have.

Hope those higher ups have their golden parachutes ready!!

Go Colts.

cajunator

Banned

Getting a better job a local computer shop, that isn't completely out of touch with it's consumers:)lol $75 HDMI cables, :lol protection plans, :lol their rewards program $250=$5 back, :lol at them thinking every consumer can be sold on their Credit Cards, and :lol at them pissing off customers effortlessly).

There were some cool people there, but mostly lazy fucks who didn't give a rats ass about doing their job well. Sucks they'll be going out of business soon, which is a bummer considering all those awesome gaming deal they sometimes have.

Go Colts.

This is everywhere. Literally every job has people like that.
It sucks too. Why do you think I work so much extra?

My entire stance has been this! Maybe im not being clear with my thoughts or we have different definitions of drunk. Maybe when you guys think drunk you only think the bar stool holding you up as the world is spinning at thousand miles an hour and you want a new drink but you're so drunk you cant even say jack n coke and have to have your buddies order for you.r

I was born in Minnesota and went to college in Wisconsin. That is an accurate discription of what I consider drunk.

jakncoke

Banned
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/65487/first-look-at-free-agency-pittsburgh-steelers

He might be right on having to bring back Foote because lack of whats behind him
Fuck Batch, he like 40 ffs. Let him go, Bring back sandwich and draft another qb/sign another cheap vet
Wouldnt mind bringing back Max Starks and Casey Hampton for cheap
I think we really need to bring back Keenan Lewis.

I was born in Minnesota and went to college in Wisconsin. That is an accurate discription of what I consider drunk.

I call that shit faced trashed.

There were some cool people there, but mostly lazy fucks who didn't give a rats ass about doing their job well. Sucks they'll be going out of business soon, which is a bummer considering all those awesome gaming deals they sometimes have.

Go Colts.
Those Monster cables don't sell themselves!

It’s not dark, you're are just misunderstanding it, bros! Because if the girl says no, then the answer is obviously no. But she’s never going to say no, because of The Implication. The Implication that things might go wrong for her if she refuses to sleep with me. You know… not that things are going to go wrong, but she’s thinking they will.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Go Colts.

As much as people hate commission salesmen, you get vastly better employees. There are issues with people "stealing" sales but most hourly employees could care less and will never be as motivated as the store managers (who do get performance incentives I believe) want them to be.

Spinluck

As much as people hate commission salesmen, you get vastly better employees. There are issues with people "stealing" sales but most hourly employees could care less and will never be as motivated as the store managers (who do get performance incentives I believe) want them to be.

Yea, sure commission guys hound customers like fucking dogs, at least they're putting in effort. Some customers will complain about commission salesmen following them everywhere, but then will complain furiously when they don't get any service. I guess there's a middle ground, but stores like ours will never achieve it.

I'm done picking up peoples slack, especially when they will rat you out the moment you make the slightest mistake, fuck you. I compensate for your lazy non-problem solving ass!!

Anyway, I'm done working at big retail stores. At least for now, school is stressful enough.

Godslay

Banned

Go Colts.

Congrats on a better job! I've been through retail hell before, fuck that!

I didn't read your post, but welcome back.

cdyhybrid

Go Colts.

Congrats on your escape. Got out of retail in July and my quality of life has at least doubled :p

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I preferred waiting tables to that kind of retail. At least working for tips you have a sense of motivation and you make more (even at Applebee's). Retail is just a bunch of watching the clock.

Top Bottom