• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

bionic77

I would love to see Harvin on the Pats so I could see Brady miss him deep 2-3 times a game.

Hopefully he would so frustrated he would take out Tammy and Bill by week 5.

True but at least we beat the Flaccos (with our backup qb no less). Let me know when you can say the same.

Yeah but we lost in AFC championship.You didnt even make the playoffs.You lost an avatar bet.The Lakers always lose.The Steelers suck

Stay losing you loser ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice avatar btw

bionic77

Yeah but we lost in AFC championship.You didnt even make the playoffs.You lost an avatar bet.The Lakers always lose.The Steelers suck

Stay losing you loser ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice avatar btw
I would rather go 0-16 than get bitchslapped by Flacco at home in the AFC Championship. You act like it is some honor for your qb to get outplayed by him.

Remember how Brady turned 3 points into 0 before halftime?

eznark

Banned

nice avatar btw

At least the Steelers have some championships.

I would rather go 0-16 than get bitchslapped by Flacco at home in the AFC Championship. You act like it is some honor for your qb to get outplayed by him.

Remember how Brady turned 3 points into 0 before halftime?

Remember the last Steeler playoff appearances?Beat by the Packers and then dick slapped by Tebow.

At least the Steelers have some championships.

But the Patriots have 3 though.They havent been taken away.

Fox318

gzSDnAU.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is there anyone who really doesn't want to see the Browns do better?

I mean, I was even happy for the Lions to be relevant again until they turned out to be a bunch of thugs (and then they only won 4 games! lollllllllllllllllllll)

Slo

I mean, I was even happy for the Lions to be relevant again until they turned out to be a bunch of thugs (and then they only won 4 games! lollllllllllllllllllll)

I fear that NFLGAF's Browns fans may be undercover cunts. If they get good, next thing you know we'll be seeing GIFs of homeless Clevelanders with wet hair.

eznark

Banned

I hope all non Packers are burned alive by napalm and Raji farts.

I fear that NFLGAF's Browns fans may be undercover cunts. If they get good, next thing you know we'll be seeing GIFs of homeless Clevelanders with wet hair.
Shiiiat, I'll get straight up obnoxious and be a jerk sometimes. I'll rub it in a couple of your faces for the jokes.
Gata

Slo

Dark times, GAF. I'm eating cheddar brautwurst and drinking domestic beer. Often I've wondered if living this close to the 'Sconi border would one day corrupt me, but I never expected it to come to this. My soul feels heavy, GAF. Like it's weighed down by the weight of a thousand pancakes.

squicken

hmm Rams beat writer seems to think Amendola is as good as gone. They just don't trust his health to pay more than $5m/yr, which someone will exceed

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I'd love nothing more.

I want to know what it's like to be a cunt on a good team. :(

eznark

Banned
Dark times, GAF. I'm eating cheddar brautwurst and drinking domestic beer. Often I've wondered if living this close to the 'Sconi border would one day corrupt me, but I never expected it to come to this. My soul feels heavy, GAF. Like it's weighed down by the weight of a thousand pancakes.

Did you see that Minnesota fell out of the polls and Wisconsin is now ranked. What a weird season, right? Man, remember when Minnesota was like #10. Weird.

Ps4 getting announced on the 20th? I have a WiiU but I'm starting to get kind dissapointed, I know it's still early. But I'm gonna give Sony a chance to win ms over at the press conference.
Plus I wanna play that damn KH hd collection
And I'll eventually need my MGS fill

Ps4 getting announced on the 20th? I have a WiiU but I'm starting to get kind dissapointed, I know it's still early. But I'm gonna give Sony a chance to win ms over at the press conference.
Plus I wanna play that damn KH hd collection
And I'll eventually need my MGS fill

roses are red
violets are blue
Wii U has no games

Top Bottom