• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

bionic77

Ps4 getting announced on the 20th? I have a WiiU but I'm starting to get kind dissapointed, I know it's still early. But I'm gonna give Sony a chance to win ms over at the press conference.
Plus I wanna play that damn KH hd collection
And I'll eventually need my MGS fill
Happens every launch. You buy it to enjoy the launch but there is always a drought that follows or cheap shitty ports and frap software until the 2nd holiday.

There are just no fucks given by Gronk.." Sorry for Partying " and look who he's holding !!!

Screen-shot-2013-02-12-at-6.01.51-PM-480x4831.png

Gronk!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They're burning down the cabin with the suspect inside. Old west style.

There are just no fucks given by Gronk.." Sorry for Partying " and look who he's holding !!!

Screen-shot-2013-02-12-at-6.01.51-PM-480x4831.png

RIP gata. Maybe bionic's hero will swoop in and cure your aids, but you're going to have to pray to Tebow, first.

bionic77

Damn now Gronk's getting into bestslity and spreading his AIDS and herpes to the animals. I don't like gators but I am worried about what he will do to cool animals like dogs and dolphins.

He is the anti-Eli.

Yeah but to be honest I'm not even that huge of a gamer, theirs only a couple franchises/games I look forward to. I've probably finished more game this year then I did all of last
. More about all the media capabilities for me and good online functionalites
That I don't have to pay for!!!!!
I'm sorry if I started a WiiU war in here smh.

And Gata you turn coat, just the other day you were debating buying one. Don't get me wrong I love my WiiU but If someone else Impresses me I'll jump. I'm really kinda a one system guy and I'm usually a poor.

mr2xxx

Banned
How dare you sully APs name by mentioning him with those superbowls.

In reality if we don't get at least a 1st rounder or a couple 2nd rounders for him I will be amazed. He is 24 years old and is an incredible talent. He led the league in YAC, and I can't find the stats for drop percentage but I believe he led in that too. Combine that with being one of the best returners.

A first Rd. pick, no way. Vikings are screwed in this situation. Harvin has got into it with multiple coaches from Florida to Minny, he is already a team cancer. Everyone knows the Vikings want to get rid of him so teams will lowball the Vikings. On top of that he wants to hold out for a big contract, which will make any team hesitant, no one wants to risk big money on a head case.

bionic77

Why did you leave out the fat chick that is reportedly pegging him?
Packer fans are not allowed to hate on fat chicks. Just like Ravens fans can't complain about getting stabbed and Steeler fans can't complain about getting violated in a public restroom.

Tom Penny

God damn she looks good. I'm in the Page 3 camp so I'm fine with the not-hard bodied not giant-assed look

She lacks curves especially her ass. Tons of Page 3 girls are frankly much hotter and have better bodies than her like the lovely Rosie Jones. They just weren't lucky enough to become famous supermodels.

God damn she looks good. I'm in the Page 3 camp so I'm fine with the not-hard bodied not giant-assed look

I don't think there's a man in this thread that wouldn't bone her. That said she's clearly gaining weight, all of it in her belly. Her stomach is wider than her hips!

Big tits will only take you so far honey.

squicken

She lacks curves especially her ass. Tons of Page 3 girls are frankly much hotter and have better bodies than her like the lovely Rosie Jones. They just weren't lucky enough to become famous supermodels.

Yeah but the Page 3 girls also have a lot of butterfaces. And we are a far cry from the god tier models of the 80s and early 90s. We need to figure what went wrong and go back and fix it. It can't all be Obama's fault

edit: As far as Page 3 girls, partial to Lacey Banghard.

Slo

Kate is still a 10/10 of course, but she has put on some weight. She looks like one of those girls who's going to inflate like a life raft as she gets further and further away from her teen years.

i was never too impressed with kate. not saying i wouldn't bang her or rub my dick between her tits because i would but i don't think she is some kind of goddess

Tom Penny

Yeah but the Page 3 girls also have a lot of butterfaces. And we are a far cry from the god tier models of the 80s and early 90s. We need to figure what went wrong and go back and fix it. It can't all be Obama's fault

edit: As far as Page 3 girls, partial to Lacey Banghard.

I was always partial to Keeley Hazell. Too yummy.

Sanjuro

i was never too impressed with kate. not saying i wouldn't bang her or rub my dick between her tits because i would but i don't think she is some kind of goddess

I assume we're talking about Upton? Yeah, she is pretty average all around. Looks like the type of girl that ends up being your girlfriend's friend and you HRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bradshaw on the 2012 Giants:

http://www.nj.com/giants/team/1360701125-247-880/ahmad-bradshaw-says-2012-giants.html

Former Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw, in an interview with NFL Network's "NFL AM" today, said the shortfalls of the team's 2012 season were a result of the team not coming together and playing with urgency. “Everybody seemed to think the season would come together in one game," he said. "We didn’t have the chemistry we had the year before… We didn’t play together, take advantage of the opportunities we had…. Everyone thought the games would just be handed to us. It was a tough season.”

So when they gave a shit (Niners, Packers, Saints, Eagles at the end of the season to save embarrassment) they played well. They just didn't bother to give a shit the rest of the way. It's amazing what the team could be if they bothered to get up on some of those Sunday mornings.

As a coach - how do you combat that? I guarantee money that Coughlin isn't in there preaching "take the week off, it'll all come to us".

squicken

As a coach - how do you combat that? I guarantee money that Coughlin isn't in there preaching "take the week off, it'll all come to us".

Who is the guy on the defense who leads by example or gets everyone going? I hate Ray Lewis, but he and Ed Reed sort of set the tone there that nothing but 100% would cut it. After practice film study at their homes and whatnot. Some guys just can't self-start and need the external spark

mr2xxx

Banned

http://www.nj.com/giants/team/1360701125-247-880/ahmad-bradshaw-says-2012-giants.html

So when they gave a shit (Niners, Packers, Saints, Eagles at the end of the season to save embarrassment) they played well. They just didn't bother to give a shit the rest of the way. It's amazing what the team could be if they bothered to get up on some of those Sunday mornings.

Just seems like BS everyone says, the whole we are the better team despite losing thing. Players need to just STFU and say the better team won and leave it at that.

Sanjuro

I hope the fire Coughlin talk comes back, that usually motivates them.

that's every team though. every team can look at games throughout the season and say "why can't we play like we did against team X?" at some point you need to get beyond the "we beat ourselves" excuse and just accept that on any given sunday another team can be better than you.

Top Bottom