• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

Zee-Row

Banned
Hopefully the fat jokes stop with Josh Freeman. Looks like Matthew Stafford has been hitting Taco Bell worse than Josh!

60734_563553000331301_1797418411_n.png

bionic77

Actually, he looked way worse later on when his coat was off. No joke, huge floppy tits.
Are you allowed to tackle by tits? I know you are allowed to tackle by hair but what do the rules say about grabbing onto some big, healthy tits to bring a player down?

BlackGhost - Did you go to any Browns games this past year?
yeah I always go to the Home openers and tailgate with friends, this year was probably one of the most fun I've had at a opener.

I had oppurtunites to go to other games, but I honestly enjoy the home experience better right now

bionic77

Lando field is amazing though! I hope to go someday and meet Billy Dee Williams.
When did they start letting in black people?

Man you have twins and two years later all of a sudden the world changes a lot if you are not paying attention.

What, who just won the fucking Superbowl MVP? That's not true! That's impossible!

bionic77

Well seeing how the Browns are 0-10 against the Harbaugh era Ravens and have several wins against the Steelers in that same time frame....
They have 1 win against Ben which occurred in a blizzard.

I will remember this as the Ravens crash and burn next year and Steelers rise to heaven.

It's cool all these loses against Steelers/Ravens end this year, idk if you guys have been paying attention to the last couple pages but according them browns are the new Dream Team.

Written tesimonys from Browns Gaf, Ez, and a number of you goons

They have 1 win against Ben which occurred in a blizzard.

I will remember this as the Ravens crash and burn next year and Steelers rise to heaven.

Don't diminish the Browns' 2012 win just because your fathead QB can't stay healthy.

Now Joe Flacco? Hasn't missed a single game in 5 years, which includes extra playoff games every one of those years.

Hopefully the fat jokes stop with Josh Freeman. Looks like Matthew Stafford has been hitting Taco Bell worse than Josh!

60734_563553000331301_1797418411_n.png

The Burger Kings in East Lansing are out of the way too. But who are we kidding, Whopper fingers will go out of his way to make the stop. I just hope the mrs. Is driving so his greasy fingers don't slip from the wheel :-(

Narag

Speaking of cool stuff. I was checking this collection out at a friend's house. Thinking about picking that up for myself.

bond50.jpg

Kinda wanted that but I thought I read it had some issues when it was on sale in November. If it's the same set, that is.

Edit: Looking back at that thread, it looks like the issues were sourced to a review comment so ymmv.

Godslay

Banned
I think I'm having "Hurry, hurry" withdrawls. Football seems so far away. I've been way more productive, but less happy on the weekends. At least we have FA and the draft coming up.

Top Bottom