• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

cdyhybrid

Blizzard fucking sucks now. What did they think would happen with the AH in Diablo? Fucking idiots.

P.S. Thanks for killing the fucking Warcraft franchise, assholes. You better not fuck up Starcraft now.

Slo

Blizzard fucking sucks now. What did they think would happen with the AH in Diablo? Fucking idiots.

P.S. Thanks for killing the fucking Warcraft franchise, assholes. You better not fuck up Starcraft now.

What is this drama? Did the auction house turn into a Chinese sweatshop?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I need to finish AC:Liberation, burn through that shit and sell it off. All this tactical game talk needs me to jump into FFT on Vita.

I can't bring myself to finish Assassin's Creed 3. It's just so......blah.

I'm loving Dragon's Dogma though. Feels more like the real "spiritual successor" to Kings Field than Demon's Souls to me.

Harvest Moon: New Beginnings is pretty good on 3DS also. Harvest Moon has this problem of their games all being slower to develop than the best Harvest Moon game "Friends of Mineral Town" though. Which is probably okay since I'm usually playing this new Harvest Moon right before I fall asleep in bed.

On PC, I just loaded up Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. I don't even want to talk about how angry I am with what Ubisoft has done to their Tom Clancy games. I know it's been this way for like almost a decade now but the very first Ghost Recon is still leagues ahead of this crap. What's the point of being a Call of Duty clone?

jakncoke

Banned
It's ok, we know why you are so bitter.

FIREMAN_ED.jpg

Imagine the lifelongs directly after sb 3, they prob thought good things were coming. Then bam 40 years of losers. Then again they probably :squickened over to the Giants when they won.

brentech

That one at least kept me interested and made me desire finishing it. I have to really force myself to play Liberation. Although it's finally starting to be a little more gamey.

squicken

So PERCY thinks he's going to get Megatron or Fitz money.? :jnfc Good luck with that.

Saw that. Too funny. Granted it was just one report, but I choose to believe it since Percy is nuts enough to think it. Why do all the NFCN WRs think they compare to Megatron?

Patricia Traina @Patricia_Traina

The Giants have signed K David Buehler, a former Cowboy.
Lawrence Tynes is an UFA and is not likely to be resigned. He has his rings and is wanting to get a nice contract ala Steve Weatherford...

I'm loving Dragon's Dogma though. Feels more like the real "spiritual successor" to Kings Field than Demon's Souls to me.

Harvest Moon: New Beginnings is pretty good on 3DS also. Harvest Moon has this problem of their games all being slower to develop than the best Harvest Moon game "Friends of Mineral Town" though. Which is probably okay since I'm usually playing this new Harvest Moon right before I fall asleep in bed.

On PC, I just loaded up Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. I don't even want to talk about how angry I am with what Ubisoft has done to their Tom Clancy games. I know it's been this way for like almost a decade now but the very first Ghost Recon is still leagues ahead of this crap. What's the point of being a Call of Duty clone?

Rune Factory is better than any of the Harvest Moon games.

I played the Wii version for almost 200 hours. My wife is still playing 2 of the 3 DS versions.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rune Factory is better than any of the Harvest Moon games.

I played the Wii version for almost 200 hours. My wife is still playing 2 of the 3 DS versions.

Yeah I'll probably end up picking up the next one coming out for 3DS later this year.

The 3DS is looking to be where all the Japanese games are going to end up. 3DS XL + price drop + great library has definitely saved that system.

I would have preferred the Vita being the destination for Japanese games between the two but oh well.

bionic77

Is that why all the roided-up, dynasty Steelers are bald? Sorry to redundant.
The infinite back pimples, baldness, midget sizes testicles and high rate of early heart attacks is just circumstantial evidence. They were just very talented and on the Bill Romanowski vitamin plan.

Yeah I'll probably end up picking up the next one coming out for 3DS later this year.

The 3DS is looking to be where all the Japanese games are going to end up. 3DS XL + price drop + great library has definitely saved that system.

I would have preferred the Vita being the destination for Japanese games between the two but oh well.

Where's my Bravely Default and Dragon Quest VII localization? :(

squicken

Vikings extend Frazier
Frazier says Ponder will be unchallenged starter
Bears hire CFL coach
Lions QB weighs 800 lbs
Packers announce plans to win NFCN for next 8 years

cdyhybrid

All because of the auction house? wtf

Whole point of Diablo was that you have to grind away and get lucky drops to get good loot. Now people are just grinding cash/gold and buying all their items on the AH.

And now Blizzard is surprised and concerned people are buying items off the AH instead of taking 3-4x the time and grinding for lucky drops. What did they think was going to happen?

Rams punter Johnny Hekker doing an AMA on reddit today. Someone with a reddit account ask him what it feels like throwing for more yards and TDs than Tebow last year

squicken

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on NFL Live Wednesday that Alex Smith ending up with the Browns is a "long shot."

Per Mortensen, there is "not a large buzz" about Smith around the league, and "the market is limited." Anyone who's kept tabs on Smith the past two years won't be surprised. Smith was available in 2012 offseason free agency, and only the 49ers and Dolphins showed much interest in him -- both after missing out on other quarterbacks. Smith's physical skill set is just borderline starting-caliber, and he was benched this past season. The 49ers won't get more than a mid- to late-round pick on the trade market.

Just read about the Buehler signing. So long, Tynes. I didn't hate you like half of the fan base seemed to.
Dude was actually pretty dependable in the last few years. Definitely clutch when he needed to be. Not great with his kick offs though and his leg strength isn't getting any better. Had a heck of a year though until the end when he got more iffy.

Top Bottom