• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

MechDX

Finally got my receiver hooked up and during set up I wasn't getting any sound from the powered sub woofer. Realized the power plug was unplugged and has been that way for months. Thought I was just going deaf

Ugh... didn't need to see that knox injury again. That shit looks so bad. Human bodies aren't meant to bend like that. :(
It was fucking gruesome.:( Retirement is the right call for him. No need to keep putting his body through anymore. I read he sustained some pretty serious nerve damage after the fusion surgery as well. Wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

eznark

Banned
Screen-shot-2013-02-12-at-2.09.24-AM-480x562.png

Wow, Christina Hendricks has lost a ton of weight.

jakncoke

Banned
Just noticed that college football and basketball threads finally made there way to the ghetto, not sure how they got a free pass for so long.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So apparently that Aliens game is awful and the Wii U version is delayed indefinitely possibly?

Wii U can't catch a break! That leaves MH3 as the next release worth getting I guess.

cdyhybrid

So apparently that Aliens game is awful and the Wii U version is delayed indefinitely possibly?

Wii U can't catch a break! That leaves MH3 as the next release worth getting I guess.

Aliens game being shitty is really bumming me out. We'll never get anything good related to that franchise ever again.

The internet complained about AvP 2010 and I loved that game. I am going to get A:CM on PC after watching some videos the last few days. The internet likes to hate things, I wouldnt put to much stock into that.

Top Bottom