• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

eznark

Banned
That losers lose post was mean and I apologize. I misread it in haste and thought it was Nori Chan who I was responding to.

bionic77

I woke up this morning around 8 to breakfast and presents. Losing is the best!
The problem with winning is that the inevitable losing that follows hurts more than winning feels good.

Better to just lose all the time and hate everyone. Thankfully the Steelers and Packers organizations agree with me and have put us back on the right path.

The problem with winning is that the inevitable losing that follows hurts more than winning feels good.

Better to just lose all the time and hate everyone.
Thankfully the Steelers and Packers organizations agree with me and have put us back on the right path.

I am definitely an expert in this matter. At some point it would be nice to try the other option out and see how they compare.

Redskins officials reportedly "already are encouraged enough" with Robert Griffin III's (knee) recovery to believe he has a "legitimate chance" to start Week 1.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Yeah, so why rush this?

bionic77

?

Bionic, did your wife just leave you? Are you doing ok man? I'm here to taunt you if you need it.
Doing ok, not divorced yet. The only misery I am experiencing is from the NBA and seeing the Ravens celebrate.

I did find a copy of Fire Emblem though so j have that to look forward to.

Yeah, so why rush this?

They made him play with a fucked up knee last year. If they can find a doctor to say his knee is better this upcoming year he will play for sure. I think Shanny and Synder are drunk with the media attention RGIII gets them and they dont want to miss out on even a single week of it.

oh good, blamespace is back

The premise behind that thread is so alien to me. Amorix swindled money from gafers for drugs, and people are giving him a hard time for it on other sites and in youtube comments, and the op made a thread whining about it. I just cant wrap my head around it. I am really hoping for an epic thread backfire to happen.

eznark

Banned
Doing ok, not divorced yet. The only misery I am experiencing is from the NBA and seeing the Ravens celebrate.

I did find a copy of Fire Emblem though so j have that to look forward to.

If you are being serious you are a real asshole. Or I totally misread it. Bad morning for me. You were right, losing is starting to rub off on me!

Thought this was pretty cool for any NFL gear freaks out there. Carl Banks who is president of G-III (an apparel company) is resurrecting the old satin Starter Jackets from the 80's. He's also bringing back the Breakaway version with the front pocket as well.

play_starterjackets_576.jpg

Here's a video from the launch event:

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/v...-release/d769e7a7-13e3-496f-bd73-15947a6f82d5

Also, ESPN has a story on it:

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/dollars/post/_/id/2903/carl-banks-relaunching-satin-starter-jackets

The Jackets are going to run about $150.

789shadow

Banned
Thought this was pretty cool for any NFL gear freaks out there. Carl Banks who is president of G-III (an apparel company) is resurrecting the old satin Starter Jackets from the 80's. He's also bringing back the Breakaway version with the front pocket as well.

play_starterjackets_576.jpg

Here's a video from the launch event:

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...3-15947a6f82d5

Also, ESPN has a story on it:

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/dol...tarter-jackets

The Jackets are going to run about $150.
Will there be a Steelers one?

The premise behind that thread is so alien to me. Amorix swindled money from gafers for drugs, and people are giving him a hard time for it on other sites and in youtube comments, and the op made a thread whining about it. I just cant wrap my head around it. I am really hoping for an epic thread backfire to happen.

The Amir0x Youtube thing has been going on for years. Surprise! People really hate power abusing assholes.

The Amir0x Youtube thing has been going on for years. Surprise! People really hate power abusing assholes.

I saw it for the 1st time the other day. I watched some random youtube video and the first comment was about Amirox sucking or whatever. I just figured snes was having a joke. I couldnt imagine making a thread on gaf asking people to stop doing it.

Haha never knew any of this happened

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, I honestly never knew about the Amirox drug swindle. I know he would talk about drugs from time to time, never knew he took money from the community.

I saw it for the 1st time the other day. I watched some random youtube video and the first comment was about Amirox sucking or whatever. I just figured snes was having a joke. I couldnt imagine making a thread on gaf asking people to stop doing it.

Yeah. Amir0x defense force is actually a thing.

edit: No way that Jared thread is real.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Once I own a Browns jacket I can get shit on harder and more quickly then I normally am.

It still is such a shock to me that out of all my team clothing I have I get shit on the most/hardest whenever I wear Browns stuff.

Once I own a Browns jacket I can get shit on harder and more quickly then I normally am.

It still is such a shock to me that out of all my team clothing I have I get shit on the most/hardest whenever I wear Browns stuff.

Don't people just feel sorry for you when you wear Leafs stuff?

I keep waiting for the op to go full heel and admit that he made the thread to get more people to make shitty youtube comments but I dont think it is going to happen. Him saying that he donated and he hopes that Amirox enjoyed the drugs was just to much. I wish snes wasnt banned for threads like these.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I keep waiting for the op to go full heel and admit that he made the thread to get more people to make shitty youtube comments but I dont think it is going to happen. Him saying that he donated and he hopes that Amirox enjoyed the drugs was just to much. I wish snes wasnt banned for threads like these.

I've got a feeling that thread is going to turn into ban bait now that Amirox is positing in it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't people just feel sorry for you when you wear Leafs stuff?

Hell no, people are more interested in trying to chirp Leafs fans. Because despite us being so terrible we are still the most watched/most talked about team in the league. I don't blame them for being angry.

You'll see Talon, you'll all see.

Brah give it up. Lebron is never returning to that shitty team.

bionic77

I am a proud member of that defense force.

I tried to follow in his footsteps and take the money of NeoGAF fools to pay for some of my luxuries. Apparently I did not hate on Nintendo enough or whatever the fuck he did to make him popular among you. But I will learn, and day, hopefully not too far off from today, I will be driving a brand new Black M3.

Top Bottom