• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Am I crazy for thinking that this all-female cast for the Ghostbusters movie isn't the worst thing in the world? People over in OT are acting like Paul Feig lined up their parents and grandparents and shot them all in the back of the head in front of them. I can get not being happy about Melissa McCarthy being cast since she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think the complaints would exist regardless. To quote Labor, I'm surprised people ride that hard for Ghostbusters.

Most of the complaints are terrible, like how it "wouldn't make sense." I must've watched a different version of the movie that catered exclusively to male humor.

I loved the originals and thanks to McCarthy being cast I won't even watch this one, unlike other people though I just move on with my life.

Omg now there's an entire thread about Marshawn avoiding the media in OT section -_-
Its truly been a shit year for football. Between the scandals and the fact that the on the field product was more often than not bad - yeah. The amount of blowouts this season stood out. I've no clue how it sits historically. Maybe its just my own perception on that front...

At least we got some entertaining games in the playoffs.

You'd think actual Seattle fans would be the most upset about Lynch, since he's basically telling them he has no time for them. I have no fucking clue why anyone else would care.

Grim Fandango is good so far.
I forgot how damned obtuse the puzzles are. It's been 10 years since I've played it and man I think I spent 40 minutes on that tree puzzle at the end of year one.

...but yes. The writing, music and atmosphere hold up as good as it ever has.

MechDX

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...ne-Brown/f5e61e85-037a-4a1e-828e-ca50c9fc16dd

Luck and the Texans face off twice each season, a matchup that the Colts quarterback says is always tough and “gives you a bunch of fits.” With his grandparents, aunts, uncles living in Houston, he admits it's fun for him to return to NRG Stadium and play in front of family and friends. Once football season is over, Luck still makes frequent trips to Houston.

“I love Houston," Luck said. "My mom’s family is all from there, still lives there. I go back quite often in the offseason to see my grandparents. Great experience at Stratford High School over on the west side, great people, great culture.”

#ComeHomeAndrew #DoItUncleBob

eznark

Banned
I forgot how damned obtuse the puzzles are. It's been 10 years since I've played it and man I think I spent 40 minutes on that tree puzzle at the end of year one.

I bet the OT is just a bunch of kids who thought the telltale visual novels were representative of all adventure games pissing and moaning.

Spinluck

Yeah. I'm trying not to use a guide, but Jesus, some of these puzzles are ruthless. The worst is when you think you have something and it's nothing ;__;

I bet the OT is just a bunch of kids who thought the telltale visual novels were representative of all adventure games pissing and moaning.

:lol

They appreciate him because he wins games. If Justin Britt acted like that do you think he'd be respected? He's arguably the weakest player on the team, albeit a rookie.

Seattle loves and appreciate Justin Britt. I'm not trolling either he's a rookie starting on our O line who beat out former pro bowler. That showed how bad our line situation was.

We have Sherman, Wilson, Earl, Bobby, Kam, Kearse, and Baldwin who all talk a lot with the media. Not having beast is a non issue in Seattle.

Bruce Irvin, and KJ etc.. all do plenty of local media stuff too. We have a lot of Seahawks access. Not having beast mode is the least of our worries, not to mention if you ever see Beast mode at a function he had always taken pictures and been very friendly.

Dude stopped at a stop light last year got out of his Lambo and started dancing with ppl in the streets after we beat the 49ers in the NFC Championship game.

There are plenty calling for a hint system, yeah. There's one dude in there that won't shut up about the fact that he didn't get the free theme. I bailed out after two pages of the guy endlessly bitching.

eznark

Banned
I tried doing that before but just renting the actual book is so much cheaper that not a lot of even buy the books anymore.

Wow. I am pretty sure all my books were essentially free, bought and sold at the same price. Crazy.

In grad school though they used "packets." Instead of a book it was 600 pages of case studies and articles for like $300 apiece that couldn't be resold. Hot shit!

Wow. I am pretty sure all my books were essentially free, bought and sold at the same price. Crazy.

In grad school though they used "packets." Instead of a book it was 600 pages of case studies and articles for like $300 apiece that couldn't be resold. Hot shit!

Yeah my school uses special "school editions" of books, it's the same books but rearranged so they can only be used in our classes. In one class the school edition costs like $120 and the normal used edition was $9. The teacher was cool and altered his course so we could use the normal edition.

Greg

I tried doing that before but just renting the actual book is so much cheaper that not a lot of people even buy the books anymore.
I tried to cut corners whenever I could when buying books, but they always ended up on top

those scumbags started with the university-specific books and single-use codes to access their garbage online services required for the classes

I tried to cut corners whenever I could when buying books, but they always ended up on top

those scumbags started with the university-specific books and single-use codes to access their garbage online services required for the classes

Yup most of my teachers have been really cool about using older editions or just sending us PDF files instead of using the newer books. I would end up paying almost twice what my tuition is if I paid full price for books.

MechDX

Being turned down by a WR coach hahahahaha . keep up the good work baalke!

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 6m6 minutes ago
Was told Tomsula spent time in early Jan traveling to talk to prospective assistants, gather info to prep for possibility he'd get 49er job.

So 3 weeks and he cant fill his staff out? This is just sad

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah we even had those binders of photocopied pages for $150 in undergrad.

Thankfully we rarely even had books in grad school for accounting. A bunch of "recommended" titles that were mentioned the first day and never spoken about again.

Which was a lot like undergrad because 90% of my classes barely even used the book. You eventually learned that only suckers bought the book before the first day of class.

Yeah we even had those binders of photocopied pages for $150 in undergrad.

Thankfully we rarely even had books in grad school for accounting. A bunch of "recommended" titles that were mentioned the first day and never spoken about again.

Which was a lot like undergrad because 90% of my classes barely even used the book. You eventually learned that only suckers bought the book before the first day of class.

Yup, I wait until after the first day. It's not like I'll have assignments due on the first day.

cdyhybrid

cbXsb6f.png

Greg pls

Tell me you're clean!

Top Bottom