• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

ShaneB

B8jx0gSCQAAqET6.jpg

What a lovely woman.

Media reminds me of teenage kids. No really think about it. You see those teens that do whatever their parents tell them not to do? Basically want what they can't have? The media is the same way. They can't have Lynch talk to them so they cry over it like a little child. Throwing tantrums like a fucking child. Whatever happen to being an adult? Cry because you can't get whatever it is that you wanted. Same shit as a 10 year old crying because mommy and daddy didn't get him the new Xbox.

cdyhybrid

Gata is just lashing out because he's beginning to come to terms with the fact that Tammy will never come close to being Joe Montana, much less surpassing him.

Mrbob

this isn't about the pats or seahawks anymore. it is about this piece of shit:

jed-york-c47a9d181c2c0ca1.jpg

look at this disgusting motherfucker. he took the only good thing about our franchise and flushed it down the toilet because harbs got his panties in a bunch and he could save a few bucks. i don't give a fuck anymore. i am actually envious of the raiders franchise right now. let that last sentence settle in for you a bit!

#FuckJedYork
#FuckTrentBaalke
#JusDontGiveAFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Jed Yorks fuckery allowed the Bears to acquire the best pieces of the Niners Harbs staff. I love Jed.

effzee

Media reminds me of teenage kids. No really think about it. You see those teens that do whatever their parents tell them not to do? Basically want what they can't have? The media is the same way. They can't have Lynch talk to them so they cry over it like a little child. Throwing tantrums like a fucking child. Whatever happen to being an adult? Cry because you can't get whatever it is that you wanted. Same shit as a 10 year old crying because mommy and daddy didn't get him the new Xbox.

yes the media and not Lynch are acting like children.

Lynch is like the responsible adult setting a good example for these temper tantrum throwing children. All other players are enablers!

The thing that kills me most about Lynch is that he bitches that he is only there because it's his job and he has to be and he wouldn't be if it wasn't his job, then rants about how he can't stand the media and how they are always in his face pestering him with questions and thinks they are stupid for doing... their jobs. It's not rocket science. You are there because its your job, they are there because it is their job, why don't you grow up and just deal with it like an adult instead of throwing a temper tantrum like a petulant child. We all have to do shit we don't like at our jobs and in our lives. You don't make your life or anyone else's life better by being a miserable, insufferable jackass to other people who have to interact with you as a part of each of your selected careers.

ShaneB

So what are y'all doing for Sunday?

Gym in the morning so I don't feel so bad when I pig out all day, perhaps pick up a few extra snacks after that, head home for the Capitals vs Blues game, watch that, then the UFC card which I don't think I'll watch live on Saturday night as usual, and then the SB and eat lots.

effzee

The thing that kills me most about Lynch is that he bitches that he is only there because it's his job and he has to be and he wouldn't be if it wasn't his job, then rants about how he can't stand the media and how they are always in his face pestering him with questions and thinks they are stupid for doing... their jobs. It's not rocket science. You are there because its your job, they are there because it is their job, why don't you grow up and just deal with it like an adult instead of throwing a temper tantrum like a petulant child. We all have to do shit we don't like at our jobs and in our lives. You don't make your life or anyone else's life better by being a miserable, insufferable jackass to other people who have to interact with you as a part of each of your selected careers.

Nah brahm he is sticking it to the man! These poor players have to talk to the media and finally a hero has risen! Take that ESPN! If only they asked better questions!

cdyhybrid

People hate the Hawks so much that they're getting legitimately angry that one of our players won't talk to the media.

We made it, FMT ;-;

So what are y'all doing for Sunday?

Doing what the entire city is doing and that's clenching our butt cheeks as tight as possible.

yes the media and not Lynch are acting like children.

Lynch is like the responsible adult setting a good example for these temper tantrum throwing children. All other players are enablers!

He's doing his job, just not very good at it. If you don't think that's adequate you can always fire him. Which the NFL choose not to because they can make more money off of him. Remember playing football is Lynch's job, the media is an obligation that comes with the job, but it's not the main priority that's why the NFL only impose that they are there for like 5 minutes. That's a huge difference, where the media's sole purpose of their job is to right stories. Lynch's obligation is making it harder for them to write their stories so they complain and cry instead of figuring out other methods to write their stories. If you can't tell the difference between that then I don't know what to tell you. Either you don't' want to or it's inherent racism.

People hate the Hawks so much that they're getting legitimately angry that one of our players won't talk to the media.

We made it, FMT ;-;

the real reason they are angry is because all of them want something outrageous to come out of it.

Media guy/girl: Marshawn there have been rumors that you might not be here next year. Would you say you don't NOT want to be here or would you say you dont want to be here?

Lynch: ....

NEWS HEADLILNE! MARSHAWN LYNCH SAYS HE DOESN'T CARE IF HE COMES BACK TO SEATTLE, THE TEAM WHO RESURRECTED HIS CAREER!

most of the media are a bunch of jokers and playing the poor, poor media angle. GEE THOSE BIG BAD MILLIONAIRE ATHLETES CANT TAKE 30 SECONDS TO ANSWER A QUESTION! GROW UP ATHLETE! GROW UP YOU MAKE SO MUCH MONEY!

if i had a job and you paid me $10 mil a year, but said i had to suck someones dick once a year, i mean i would do it but i'd still say it was fucking dumb. and actually sucking someones dick is more productive than answering some of these stupid ass questions that get asked

anyways who gives a fuck about the media. its the same stories over and over again. they talk a lot but don't actually say anything

We made it, FMT ;-;

I don't hate the hawks. I wanted them to beat the Broncos and I sure as hell want them to beat the Pats. I really like Pete Carroll and Russel. I just think Lynch is being a crybaby. Clearly he doesn't hate the media since he's on Conan right now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Seahawks are great. I hope they don't win though because I'm a Pats fan, but I love their swagger and win at all costs style of play.

cdyhybrid

I don't hate the hawks. I wanted them to beat the Broncos and I sure as hell want them to beat the Pats. I really like Pete Carroll and Russel. I just think Lynch is being a crybaby. Clearly he doesn't hate the media since he's on Conan right now.

Nah, he just hates sportswriters, who are the fucking worst.

Cheating franchise with unlikeable players including Tom Brady, the least likeable player in sports other than Derek Jeter. Team has embarassed the NFL by cheating more than once, likely cheated against my team. Fans are terrible, almost as bad as Niner fans, and I want them to be crushingly dissapointed (except for a select few here) on Sunday night, and I want to get to twist the knife the whole time. I want Gata tears.

Basically that.

Top Bottom