• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cheating franchise with unlikeable players including Tom Brady, the least likeable player in sports other than Derek Jeter. Team has embarassed the NFL by cheating more than once, likely cheated against my team. Fans are terrible, almost as bad as Niner fans, and I want them to be crushingly dissapointed (except for a select few here) on Sunday night, and I want to get to twist the knife the whole time. I want Gata tears.

Basically that.

You left out the harboring a murderer part.

Cheating franchise with unlikeable players including Tom Brady, the least likeable player in sports other than Derek Jeter. Team has embarassed the NFL by cheating more than once, likely cheated against my team. Fans are terrible, almost as bad as Niner fans, and I want them to be crushingly dissapointed (except for a select few here) on Sunday night, and I want to get to twist the knife the whole time. I want Gata tears.

Basically that.
You won't get tears from me, I expect them to lose.

zychi

Banned

Basically that.

So if the Ravens made it, we should all hate the Ravens, including you, for allowing a woman beater, murderer, another woman beater, child beater, woman bleacher, back onto the field?

Or are you just hating the Pats because they beat your team and the NFL is too incompetent to check how much air is in a football?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So if the Ravens made it, we should all hate the Ravens, including you, for allowing a woman beater, murderer, another woman beater, child beater, woman bleacher, back onto the field?

Or are you just hating the Pats because they beat your team and the NFL is too incompetent to check how much air is in a football?

blarry knows we all hate his team. He isn't delusional.

It would take the Ravens making a Super Bowl for you to hate them? I was pretty sure most everybody did.

And I've been hating the Patriots way before three weeks ago.

blarry knows we all hate his team. He isn't delusional.

Nailed it

Not to mention, I think there is a real hatred I have for this fanbase that exists regardless of the team itself. So full of bandwagoners, incapable of acceptance, and generally lacking in football knowledge (which they make up for with arrogance). Not everyone here, but many. You compared them to the Ravens, my first thought was the response by me, Sweeney Tom, Bolt Vanderhuge, and Nakazato; dissapointment. We felt let down. I felt no need to defend their actions, I expected them to know better. There was so little of that with the Pats, it was sad. Shit, people still defend Spygate even though they admitted it.

It'd be easier to list the good things about the Pats* and Rats.

Pats* - They sometimes beat the Rats.
Rats - They sometimes beat the Pats*.

That's it, that's the list.

It would take the Ravens making a Super Bowl for you to hate them? I was pretty sure most everybody did.

And I've been hating the Patriots way before three weeks ago.

Nailed it

Not to mention, I think there is a real hatred I have for this fanbase that exists regardless of the team itself. So full of bandwagoners, incapable of acceptance, and generally lacking in football knowledge (which they make up for with arrogance). Not everyone here, but many. You compared them to the Ravens, my first thought was the response by me, Sweeney Tom, Bolt Vanderhuge, and Nakazato; dissapointment. We felt let down. I felt no need to defend their actions, I expected them to know better. There was so little of that with the Pats, it was sad. Shit, people still defend Spygate even though they admitted it.
lol

Fantomex

Damn that was hilarious

vXXMWH7.gif

Marshawn is like my favorite player in the NFL now

MechDX

Bitches should be preparing for the biggest game of their life in a few days not playing videogames.

I laughed. good shit

JABEE

I'm actually disappointed in Patriots fans after this whole ordeal. I didn't think such a thing was possible. I have lost all respect for them. There are only a few good ones, and they're mostly European, unaffected by the Patriot Way. I wish we could convert them all. There is still hope.

P.S. I wish Gronk didn't play for that awful franchise. He seems like a pretty cool dude.

bigosc2k

Banned
I'm actually disappointed in Patriots fans after this whole ordeal. I didn't think such a thing was possible. I have lost all respect for them. There are only a few good ones, and they're mostly European, unaffected by the Patriot Way. I wish we could convert them all. There is still hope.

P.S. I wish Gronk didn't play for that awful franchise. He seems like a pretty cool dude.
I would love to party with the Gronk, he seems like the ultimate wing man.

Sorry BLarry,

But Blandino admitted Anderson’s crew messed up on the play prior to the Nate Solder touchdown reception from Tom Brady in the third quarter. As a result, the touchdown should not have counted.

“There was an issue on that play where on the previous play, [Cameron] Fleming had reported as an eligible player and on the Solder touchdown he went back to playing an ineligible position. That’s illegal,” Blandino said. “That’s an illegal substitution. So that’s something we discussed with the crew. Bill was made aware of it. So we’re going to be looking for that, make sure we follow the proper mechanics so that doesn’t happen again.”

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...-exactly-how-to-handle-patriots-substituions/

Maybe Tammy should go back and study the rule book.

eznark

Banned
Wolf of Wall Street was a legitimately terrible movie. Bizarrely extended scenes with no purpose, severe tonal changes and completely ignoring the most interesting part of the story, when he gets out of prison. Scorsese has turned into a hack.

The acting was all fantastic though. Like, every single person in it was great. Too bad a senile has been directed it.

brentech

Wolf of Wall Street was a legitimately terrible movie. Bizarrely extended scenes with no purpose, severe tonal changes and completely ignoring the most interesting part of the story, when he gets out of prison. Scorsese has turned into a hack.

The acting was all fantastic though. Like, every single person in it was great. Too bad a senile has been directed it.
You're going to need to see 45 more minutes of hard drug usage to understand the plight of a billionaire to really get the movie though...

eznark

Banned
You're going to need to see 45 more minutes of hard drug usage to understand the plight of a billionaire to really get the movie though...

I like how Scorsese tries to evoke sympathy for Belfort after showing him punching his wife in the gut and almost killing his daughter.

Fucking hack. It was a pretty decent movie for the first half. The second half is probably some of the worst schlock I've seen in years. It's really kind of amazing that a director can totally and irrevocably fuck up really, really great performances. I can't think of a lot of instances of that. There was a little bit of that with Gone Girls, but the source material is garbage so I dunno.

Some guy at my dad's work is a big Seahawks fan and he convinced my dad and another guy to take a picture with him wearing Seahawks gear. My dad then proceeded to group text it to me and my wife.

Never thought I'd see the day when my dad was trolling my wife but it's pretty hilarious!

I watched about 40 minutes of it one night and thought, "This is cheesy, why is this supposed to be so great?"

Greg

Some guy at my dad's work is a big Seahawks fan and he convinced my dad and another guy to take a picture with him wearing Seahawks gear. My dad then proceeded to group text it to me and my wife.

Never thought I'd see the day when my dad was trolling my wife but it's pretty hilarious!
ahh, family

effzee

He's doing his job, just not very good at it. If you don't think that's adequate you can always fire him. Which the NFL choose not to because they can make more money off of him. Remember playing football is Lynch's job, the media is an obligation that comes with the job, but it's not the main priority that's why the NFL only impose that they are there for like 5 minutes. That's a huge difference, where the media's sole purpose of their job is to right stories. Lynch's obligation is making it harder for them to write their stories so they complain and cry instead of figuring out other methods to write their stories. If you can't tell the difference between that then I don't know what to tell you. Either you don't' want to or it's inherent racism.

holy mental gymnastics batman!

First of all fuck you for calling me racist for thinking Lynch is an asshole for how he treats the media. Seriously? Cause I disagree with you its racism. GTFO with that shit. Only reason you are even defending him is cause he is a player on your team.

I've said the same about Belichek. Hell I've said the same about Reid when he used to treat press conferences and the media after major losses like they were beneath him. They both treat the media like shit when really their anger or complaints should be with the league.

You went out of your way to say what is or isn't Lynch's job but then diminish the media's job. A job is a job. And it's part of the deal the NFL has made which its players have to follow.

I personally don't care for every reporter and of course they ask repetitive and or stupid questions. This is sports media not world news covering important events, wars, or catastrophes. But it is their job. They aren't going out of their way to pick on Lynch or singling him out. If anything he is being a bitch as a grown ass man who enjoys all the benefits of the league but can't adhere to a requirement simply because he doesn't want to.

I know hating on ESPN or sports media in general is a thing on these forums bit I don't see Lynch as a champion of anything other than his own stubborness. The media has an obvious role with the games and unless everyone is in favor of eliminating the whole coverage, media week, and the love affair the fans have with any and all NFL coverage I don't see why Lynch or Belichek get a pass.

Either make everyone do it respectfully or just eliminate the media coverage. I'm sure tons more players and coaches would rather not talk to the media But do it out of respect and obligation.

If it were up to me, just like they told him he would be ejected from the game for wearing his gold cleets, they should notify the Seahawks if this continues forget fines he will be suspended.

But whatever I'm probably racist or something.

Nah, he just hates sportswriters, who are the fucking worst.

They are downright evil!

Top Bottom