• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bigosc2k

Banned
After my 2nd night of celebrating my birthday with friends, I found out I dodged the biggest bullet of my life, a chick that I almost dated has earned the nick name of blue waffle from her friends.

Happy Birthday Gata!

maDmsjD.gif

jakncoke

Banned
any brooklyn or nyc residents in nfl-age?

After my 2nd night of celebrating my birthday with friends, I found out I dodged the biggest bullet of my life, a chick that I almost dated has earned the nick name of blue waffle from her friends.

your avy fits with this message ffs

Godslay

Banned
Watching the year recap on NBC while working on some things.

Just love at how Jack Del Rio is in awe of Luck, dumbfounded like a fucking idiot as to how to stop or slow Andrew Luck.

Credit to Luck for being a damn good QB, but I will never forgive Del Rio for the stupidity that went down that game. Talib on Hilton when Harris is custom made to lock down Hilton, dropping Pot Roast (335 lb DT) into coverage, etc.

Offense did squat that game as well, but still the look on that dude's face in that segment made my blood boil.

At least he's the Raiders coach now, that gives me some solace.

So youngest son has wavered on the "let's skip the SB this year in case the Pats cheat their way to another win and go see American Sniper."

So we're going to the movie tonight, making homemade strombolis tomorrow, and praying this isn't a horrible mistake.

Don't let the world down, Seahawks.

bionic77

So youngest son has wavered on the "let's skip the SB this year in case the Pats cheat their way to another win and go see American Sniper."

So we're going to the movie tonight, making homemade strombolis tomorrow, and praying this isn't a horrible mistake.

Don't let the world down, Seahawks.
Isn't American Sniper based on a dude whose book is based on lies and lost on that in court?

Sounds like a redbox movie to me!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Watching the year recap on NBC while working on some things.

Just love at how Jack Del Rio is in awe of Luck, dumbfounded like a fucking idiot as to how to stop or slow Andrew Luck.

Credit to Luck for being a damn good QB, but I will never forgive Del Rio for the stupidity that went down that game. Talib on Hilton when Harris is custom made to lock down Hilton, dropping Pot Roast (335 lb DT) into coverage, etc.

Offense did squat that game as well, but still the look on that dude's face in that segment made my blood boil.

At least he's the Raiders coach now, that gives me some solace.

Raiders 4-12 confirmed.

bionic77

Damn even the young kids know about Africa!

I will take this as a good sign that the world is not ending tomorrow and further that the Pats will lose and be exposed once again!

ShaneB

Posted this in the NHL thread earlier today, figure i'll post it here too. Just a gif I saw that makes me smile.

aSg9Iih.gif

Awww. :*)

zychi

Banned
Yeah but a court found him to be a lying scumbag.

Most known liars don't get movies made about them. We can overlook that a lot of his story might be BS because he was great at killing people.

That's murica for you!

Every biopic is exaggerated or has lies in it. You think Forrest Gump really met the president? SHOW ME THE PROOF

Remember that season when the Pats went 19-0? Man was that an incredible achievement in sports. First and only NFL team to ever go undefeated if I recall correctly.

Remember that season when the Pats went 19-0? Man was that an incredible achievement in sports. First and only NFL team to ever go undefeated if I recall correctly.

Please, stop being so disrespectful.

You're embarrassing me. This is why I like mom more.

I don't go around saying stuff like "Hey guys, remmeber when the Dolphins were relevant?"

Because nobody remembers that shit either. So please.

Bread

Banned
Please, stop being so disrespectful.

You're embarrassing me. This is why I like mom more.

I don't go around saying stuff like "Hey guys, remmeber when the Dolphins were relevant?"

Because nobody remembers that shit either. So please.
Tdr is being very rude, hopefully he will stop this after tomorrow night.

bionic77

Every biopic is exaggerated or has lies in it. You think Forrest Gump really met the president? SHOW ME THE PROOF
Gump wasn't a real person and the movie wasn't based or marketed as a true story.

And not every book is found to be full of shit in a courtroom.

Top Bottom