• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Fuck Bettis.

That fat fuck took money from the Colts. We all know it!

Fuck the Packers. Go watch that game if you want to see what a real heart attack looks like!

jakncoke

Banned
Fuck Bettis.

Fuck the Packers. Go watch that game if you want to see what a real heart attack looks like!

Statements like this is why your wife pegs you without lube and makes you cook and clean the house.

zychi

Banned
Gump wasn't a real person and the movie wasn't based or marketed as a true story.

And not every book is found to be full of shit in a courtroom.

tumblr_mejnpu26Rm1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

bionic77

Statements like this is why your wife pegs you without lube and makes you cook and clean the house.
You and your filthy lies.

My ass is as virginal as all of Tebow until I turn 40 and go on that first date with the proctologist. Also to compare me with Tammy? I thought we were friends...

MRSA

Banned
You and your filthy lies.

My ass is as virginal as all of Tebow until I turn 40 and go on that first date with the proctologist. Also to compare me with Tammy? I thought we were friends...

Sorry friend, don't concern yourself over jak, he has rediscovered MD 20/20 recently.

jakncoke

Banned
Sorry friend, don't concern yourself over jak, he has rediscovered MD 20/20 recently.

Thats a lie besides christmas jack daniels ive been drinking beer! i havent had md 20/20 since joining the working force again

so wtf is bettis the only leaked name or what?

Bread

Banned
Breadley PLS I have been a loyal supporter of Breadstream but I have not seen any progress made in that game!! I could be wearing a Jimmy G avatar for the rest of time ;_;
Be honest, you would be happy to wear a Jimmy G avatar until the end of time!

MechDX

#Steelers likely to join Bettis in Canton. Source says they will play in HOF game there Aug. 9. Induction is Aug. 8

Woohoo first pre season game.

JABEE

Bettis a HOF. SUCK MY FUCKING DICK SQUICKEN YOU FUCKING HICK MIDWESTERN BITCH!

Fuck Bettis.

Focus this energy and store it all up for tomorrow!

JABEE

According to Twitter Columnists:
Bill Polian In
Marvin Harrison
OUT
Tony Dungy OUT
of the Closet

zychi

Banned
I know Dungy will get in eventually because he's the first black haed coach to win a Super Bowl. But god do I hate the guy. He sucks as a coach and sucks as a human being. Anyone who was coaching Peyton in his prime would eventually ride the coattails to a SB ring

JABEE

Peyton dragging everyone into the Hall of Fame!

Edit: GB GM Ron Wolf is in. He also worked as a player Personell guy for the 60s-70s Oakland/LA Raiders

MechDX

RT @joshweinfuss: Dallas' DeMarco Murray named AP offensive player of the year. #NFLHonors

Must mean A Ron ain't winning Shit

JABEE

2015 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class

- Jerome Bettis
- Tim Brown
- Charles Haley
- Will Shields
- Mick Tingelhoff
- Junior Seau
- Ron Wolf
- Bill Polian

2015 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class

- Jerome Bettis
- Tim Brown
- Charles Haley
- Will Shields
- Mick Tingelhoff
- Junior Seau
- Ron Wolf
- Bill Polian
I knew TD wouldn't make it his first year but damn. Would've loved to see him go in. Hopefully next year.

Top Bottom