• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jbug617

Banned
For my boy Spin

giphy.gif

jakncoke

Banned
He's a HOFer, but there's other guys who should be in first.(Pace for example)

Year of the Notre Dame HOFers

I never understood why there is a cap, if a player can reach the required % vote let them in ffs. Then there wouldnt be such logjams and people waiting. Really surprised Pace wasnt a 1st ballot. Thought he was a lock

zychi

Banned
I never understood why there is a cap, if a player can reach the required % vote let them in ffs. Then there wouldnt be such logjams and people waiting. Really surprised Pace wasnt a 1st ballot. Thought he was a lock

Probably don't want a 12 hour ceremony/take away from the other guys.

At least it's not the mess of the MLB HOF setup.

harSon

Banned
When the Colts bought him off in the divisional they promised him $10 million, guaranteed entry to the hall of fame, and a lifetime card that allows him free entry to every Golden Corral in the country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUcDGLHCOi4

I lost 5 years of my life on that play you fat fuck!

This was also the game where intercepting a ball, running for 4-5 steps and doing a barrel roll with possession of the ball was considered not to be an athletic move.

MechDX

Watt joins Lawrence Taylor, Joe Greene, Mike Singletary, Bruce Smith, Reggie White, and Ray Lewis to win DPOY multiple times. #Texans

Lawrence Taylor won DPOY three times. Watt is batting .500 in four seasons winning it twice. Sky is the limit. #Texans

Texans DE JJ Watt a unanimous winner of Defensive Player of the Year. Obviously.

@AlbertBreer DT JJ Watt was the runner up

The gifs are coming bitches!

jakncoke

Banned
Watt joins Lawrence Taylor, Joe Greene, Mike Singletary, Bruce Smith, Reggie White, and Ray Lewis to win DPOY multiple times. #Texans

Lawrence Taylor won DPOY three times. Watt is batting .500 in four seasons winning it twice. Sky is the limit. #Texans

Texans DE JJ Watt a unanimous winner of Defensive Player of the Year. Obviously.

@AlbertBreer DT JJ Watt was the runner up

The gifs are coming bitches!

Shame he'll never be in the owl with the texans. maybe he can come help Steelers get 7

bionic77

This was also the game where intercepting a ball, running for 4-5 steps and doing a barrel roll with possession of the ball was considered not to be an athletic move.
Just because the refs were paid doesn't mean it excuses our boy Bettis taking the easy way out!

You also forgot that bullshit pass INT in the first half which was the only thing Peyton did in that game.

We totally shut him down.

God damn the Steelers were on in the playoffs that year. We used up all our powers before the Superbowl!

Bread

Banned
Gatafriend, I hope you will be civil tomorrow win or lose.

I will not be on GAF for the game because I am afraid of what I may say, so I trust you to be nice.

His time with the Bills?
What ever good he did should be negated by the way he wasted Pey Pey's prime years in Indy. He is a fuck.

harSon

Banned
Just because the refs were paid doesn't mean it excuses our boy Bettis taking the easy way out!

You also forgot that bullshit pass INT in the first half which was the only thing Peyton did in that game.

We totally shut him down.

God damn the Steelers were on in the playoffs that year. We used up all our powers before the Superbowl!

Yeah, People gave Ben shit for his performance in the SB, but he straight up balled in the three playoff games leading up to it. They put the ball in his hands knowing that teams would stack the box.

Bread

Banned
I want to propose a bet with Greg as well. If the pats blow the game worse than the packers did I will shirtless stream Outlast beginning to end, if they do not we must play another game of words with friends!

Greg

I want to propose a bet with Greg as well. If the pats blow the game worse than the packers did I will shirtless stream Outlast beginning to end, if they do not we must play another game of words with friends!
friends don't let friends words with friends

Top Bottom