• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
things you find on twitter.

B8ufQa9CYAAVhoI.jpg

At least it isn't kethcup!

MechDX

Then rename the got damn award. What Rodgers did is no different than Brady, Brees, Manning, etc....did in years past.

Good so now Watt is pissed. Flies to his cabin in Wisconsin, puts a selfie pic of Mettenberger on his mirror and works to be even more dominant. Mettenbergers blood is on your hands.

jbug617

Banned
Then rename the got damn award. What Rodgers did is no different than Brady, Brees, Manning, etc....did in years past.

Good so now Watt is pissed. Flies to his cabin in Wisconsin, puts a selfie pic of Mettenberger on his mirror and works to be even more dominant. Mettenbergers blood is on your hands.

Wade had a great tweet.

@sonofbum: I guess J J will have to play QB next year.

ibkJjAc7Otx0UM.gif

LJ11

What ever good he did should be negated by the way he wasted Pey Pey's prime years in Indy. He is a fuck.

I know you have to keep up appearances, but lets be real, he surrounded Manning with multiple Hall of Famers. Polian & his team surrounded the great one with very good talent, drafting and player evaluation were excellent the first few years, then it went pretty bad, from 2005 on it went to shit. Like all guys at the top, they get too much credit when things go right, and too much shit when things go bad. Everyone puts him as the Bills architect, a lot of the guys that helped make the right decisions/choices were there before Polian arrived.

Not being a homer, don't give a fuck about Polian, but he's deserving.

MechDX

Greg we must team up and get Zach Mettenberger to steal Olivias heart and eliminate both our problems at one time.

We can do this!

I know you have to keep up appearances, but lets be real, he surrounded Manning with multiple Hall of Famers. Polian & his team surrounded the great one with very good talent, drafting and player evaluation were excellent the first few years, then it went pretty bad, from 2005 on it went to shit. Like all guys at the top, they get too much credit when things go right, and too much shit when things go bad. Everyone puts him as the Bills architect, a lot of the guys that helped make the right decisions/choices were there before Polian arrived.

Not being a homer, don't give a fuck about Polian, but he's deserving.

I'm ambivalent about Polian (especially with him bringing his son to run the Colts operations) but I can see why he was voted in as an exec. That said I'm not sure what other sure fire HoF players he gave Peyton besides maybe Reggie? Marvin came two years before Polian took the job. I guess Edge, Freeney, Mathis and Saturday could possibly all make it too but I wouldn't expect them to make it in for a long while.

My trip to Target was fruitful this morning.

The guy was kind enough to allow me to buy a second Rosie for my daughter. I have a third coming from Amazon France I'll likely trade or sell off.  It was limit of 1 per customer. My Target had 40 Rosalinas in boxes behind the register in electronics. There was a line of about 10 people.

I stopped trying to get Amiibos. I was really looking forward to this series with Toon Link and King Dedede, but the cocksuckers at Nintendo saw fit to quash my dreams.

Watt didn't win MVP huh? Weird how they gave it to the most valuable player in the league instead. What a sham.

Today is the day, bros. An entire offseason in NFL-GAF will be shaped by today's events. Please, Seahawks, for the love of all that is good and pure, deliver us from evil.

Top Bottom