• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson 12m12 minutes ago
Aaron Rodgers thanks Olivia Munn. Gave her an “I love you” too.

Greg.is.SEETHING

When Justin James drags his team to the playoffs, he can win MVP

rando14

Bobby Wagner got a MvP vote. Is this a joke? Of all the players in Seahawks D

He was by far our best defensive player this year, without him our defense was significantly worse

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson 12m12 minutes ago
Aaron Rodgers thanks Olivia Munn. Gave her an “I love you” too.

Greg.is.SEETHING

When Justin James drags his team to the playoffs, he can win MVP

Olivia deserves recognition. In her first year she took the Pack to the NFC CG!! Give her another year, who knows what she can do!!

jbug617

Banned
things you find on twitter.

B8ufQa9CYAAVhoI.jpg

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen 2m2 minutes ago
Since Watt got all 50 votes for DPOY, it means someone voted him as that but then also voted Bobby Wagner as MVP...right?

Ok, time to cop to it. Which of you 12s bought an NFL MVP vote and voted for ya boy?

rando14

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen 2m2 minutes ago
Since Watt got all 50 votes for DPOY, it means someone voted him as that but then also voted Bobby Wagner as MVP...right?

Ok, time to cop to it. Which of you 12s bought an NFL MVP vote and voted for ya boy?

Grova pls do not call us 12s, it is disrespectful

gata's birthday cake

:JNC

God thinking of this made me sad, but I had to laugh :jnc :jnc

This just makes me shake my head.

What a coincidence, your betrayal today also made me shake my head

MechDX

Bobby Wagner got an MVP vote? Well deserved!!

EDIT: As many as Brady? lulz
Somebody used an MVP vote on a defensive player other than @JJWatt. Time for the @AP to take someone's vote away.--Rich Risen Twitter

Hope everyone is happy. If Watt didn't get MVP no defensive player EVER will

eznark

Banned
Somebody used an MVP vote on a defensive player other than @JJWatt. Time for the @AP to take someone's vote away.--Rich Risen Twitter

He didn't even come close. Not even a whiff. If he played on a relevant team it would've at least been close.

When they rename it Best Player Award, JJ and all the defensive freaks can start winning them again.

As it stands, it's awarded to the most valuable player and just to the nature of the NFL in 2015, a great season from a QB will always be more valuable than a transcendent one from any defensive player. Sorry

Especially when that transcendent season results in a grand total of zero playoff games for his team.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If the Texans had made the playoffs Watt would have won MVP this year. It's that simple.

He might still if enough people don't go for Rodgers/the QB vote gets really split.

Top Bottom