• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Godslay

Banned
Bread I do I deal with this scaredness

You've gone limp.

What happened to the mouthy idgaf attitude you had when beating up on the Colts and lesser AFC teams?

This almost feels like last year to me. Road to Superbowl was paved with flawed or injured teams in the AFC. Makes me think the result will be the same, but at least the Pats have a more healthy team then Denver did last year. So it might be a closer game obviously.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! (get your own gif)

No trolling now, good luck to both teams involved in the contest, I hope we get a great game.

Rooney wants a SB hosted in Pittsburgh ? Time to see how much sway he has!

I'm sure every owner wants a Super Bowl hosted in his stadium. You think if Rog called up Haslam asking if he wanted the Bowl in Cleveland, he'd turn it down?

Unfortunately as of now, it will remain in retirement homes (Tampa, Jacksonville, Glendale), yuppieville (Santa Clara), places that celebrate fucking over taxpayers (Indy, Minneapolis) and places that are close to New Yawk New Yawk (East Rutherford New Jersey).

Everywhere else is either too cold, too irrelevant, or both.

You've gone limp.

What happened to the mouthy idgaf attitude you had when beating up on the Colts and lesser AFC teams?

This almost feels like last year to me. Road to Superbowl was paved with flawed or injured teams in the AFC. Makes me think the result will be the same, but at least the Pats have a more healthy team then Denver did last year. So it might be a closer game obviously.
The scaredness would've been here no matter who we played.

MechDX

Needs to be 46-10 Hawks with complete defensive domination by the Seahawks. Pats life longs will wonder everyone keeps laughing at that score because they all became life longs in 2001

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That Lynch contract is going to be a disaster for Seattle.

Fuck posted the below statement in the SB thread that is taken over by Pats fan.

Can't stress how much of a factor Percy Harvin played in that SB last year don't know if Seahawks can score 30+ against this Pats D. Don't see this game being a blowout but a close game. After the Packers game, I have my doubts about Seahawks offense.

Greg

Best case scenario, 40-3 Seahawks, Brady retires in tears. He later regrets his decision and returns to play for the Jets.
FIFA in a bit? making some food now

Fuck posted the below statement in the SB thread that is taken over by Pats fan.

Can't stress how much of a factor Percy Harvin played in that SB last year don't know if Seahawks can score 30+ against this Pats D. Don't see this game being a blowout but a close game. After the Packers game, I have my doubts about Seahawks offense.
it took you until the Packers game to have doubts about their offense?

jakncoke

Banned
Happy Super Bowl Sunday! (get your own gif)

No trolling now, good luck to both teams involved in the contest, I hope we get a great game.

I'm sure every owner wants a Super Bowl hosted in his stadium. You think if Rog called up Haslam asking if he wanted the Bowl in Cleveland, he'd turn it down?

Unfortunately as of now, it will remain in retirement homes (Tampa, Jacksonville, Glendale), yuppieville (Santa Clara), places that celebrate fucking over taxpayers (Indy, Minneapolis) and places that are close to New Yawk New Yawk (East Rutherford New Jersey).

Everywhere else is either too cold, too irrelevant, or both.

People on this forum and internet always crying about Rooney money and power within the league. This will put it to the test, If Pitt doesnt have a host award by 2021 yall just little pussy bitches that like to cry while your franchises fail you.

Godslay

Banned

Seahawks offense is an interesting match up with Pats D. I still contend that their weakness is the run. If Marshawn gets rolling it won't matter who is in the secondary. If I was Seattle I'd run it down their throats until they stopped it. Keeps Brady off the field and keeps defense fresh. Plus plays into Russ' strengths.

I agree the Harvin had the backbreaker, but their defense had that game won in the 1st half.

Greg

Sounds awesome but I probably can't, daughter is napping and it's lunch time when she wakes up, haha. I would say tonight but I believe there is a football game on or something...
it's all good!

why wouldn't i say fuck the browns
image.php

LJ11

Seahawks offense is an interesting match up with Pats D. I still contend that their weakness is the run. If Marshawn gets rolling it won't matter who is in the secondary. If I was Seattle I'd run it down their throats until they stopped it. Keeps Brady off the field and keeps defense fresh. Plus plays into Russ' strengths.

I agree the Harvin had the backbreaker, but their defense had that game won in the 1st half.

Pats struggle against TEs, Luke Wilson could do some damage. Have to give him the rock, work that middle of the field.

gutshot

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Not just Jets interested in Darrelle Revis; Rex Ryan will try to lure the free-agent-to-be CB to Buffalo as well. AFC East in on Revis.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Jets are expected to pursue free-agent-to-be CB Darrelle Revis to see if they can bring him back to New York, per sources.

Revis market heatin up already.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Falcons being investigated for piping artificial crowd noise into their stadium the past two seasons, per sources. The offense is expected to result in discipline with the Falcons being fined and quite possibly losing a draft choice. A Falcons team spokesman said: “We were informed during the season that the league office is looking into crowd noise during our games. We have cooperated fully with them, and we’re awaiting the outcome." Atlanta is accused of piping in the noise while the opposing team was huddling, trying to call its play. The tactics originated from the Falcons' game operations department, per sources. Some around the league have argued that silent counts have rendered crowd noise more irrelevant and it’s difficult to discern how much of an advantage it gave the Falcons. But it was enough to have the league look into it, and now the Falcons are facing stiff penalties.

Per Adam Schefter.

RBH keep burning dat weiner of your's...wherever you are. :(

Not saying he was the reason Seahawks won, I agree it was the defense, but Percy converted some big plays and on special teams. Doubt anything on special teams happens this game for Seahawks or Pats.

bionic77

No one in the AFC was good this year.

The Packers are better than every single team in the AFC.

Don't take too much from that Packers game. If Fraudgers was healthy they win the SB against the AFC easily.

Pats are totally paper tigers. They can only win against the toilet paper teams in the AFC like the Colts, Steelers, etc.

Per Adam Schefter.

RBH keep burning dat weiner of your's...wherever you are. :(

I thought it was common knowledge that the Falcons pumped in noise. You really think all 6 Falcons fans that show up to their home games could make all that noise?

It might as well be a home game for the other team judging by pictures of their crowds every week.

Probably heading out to watch the game later so I'll just pop in here to say two things:

1) :jnc at the HOF as usual

2) Fuck the Pats as always and forever

ampere

Nah, it's an award for most valuable player. It's not inherently an offensive award, but there is no defensive position nearly as important as QB.

Assume you meant offensive in the QB line?

Yeah I know, but I mean it's so hard to win for a defensive guy since their impact is generally preventing points, not scoring them. And people love big numbers.

Although Watt had his share of TDs, safetys and other big plays

Top Bottom