• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MRSA

Banned
pTlNnfv.gif

cajunator

Banned
Im just going to watch the Katy Perry halftime show and then go back to working.
its the only good part of this coming super bowl.
Maybe some commercials if they dont suck/

cdyhybrid

Seeing a lot of seahawk support in there

That's because 31 fanbases are rooting for us.

Cdy is just mad that all of the deflategate hype went to shit, he went all in on that thread and looks silly now.
Not much I can do when Goodell decided Super Bowl profits are more important than the integrity of the game.

Looking forward to the report confirming foul play coming out 5 minutes before tip off of the Final Four.

JCizzle

That's because 31 fanbases are rooting for us.

Not much I can do when Goodell decided Super Bowl profits are more important than the integrity of the game.

Looking forward to the report confirming foul play coming out 5 minutes before tip off of the Final Four.

Da fuck??!?!

tomsula.jpg

Bread

Banned
Absolutely right. No Eli. No Packers. Just a good old friend with a needle problem.
Yup I don't care about the team and fans for once, it's the fans who continue to shit on the Pats for dumb reasons that makes me desperate to win this. Just so they'll shut the fuck up already.

Nakazato

Someone get the hold my D picture ready

And the you mad bro pick

We going to get a lot of use out of them tonighy

I'm thankful

I'm here so I won't get fined

Top Bottom