• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Lots of people choose not to get married and have kids, this allows them to spend frivolously *pats young grova on the head*

Making 32K a year and spending 18,000 to sit 700 feet away from a football game is a good idea.

#PatsCulture

But I can't be too harsh. At least he has the stones to actually watch the game and not hide at work like an anti-social pansy.

LJ11

Remember Fitzgerald talking about how fast the turf is in Phoenix, felt it would help Giants pass rushers when they played the Pats. Who knows what its like now.

jbug617

Banned
Remember Fitzgerald talking about how fast the turf is in Phoenix, felt it would help Giants pass rushers when they played the Pats. Who knows what its like now.

apparently outside the hashes it's still wet. They are using blowers trying to dry it.

Konka

Banned
uyVASwUl.jpg

zychi

Banned
Nbc news lady cutting off the president and throwing shade at him. Why do we need this bullshit during the Super Bowl? I dont watch football to hear how shitty your Today show has become or why Americans can't agree to fix the economy.

MechDX

Some kid in my store with a got damned Brady jersey on. Threw a wrench at him and said get the fuck out of my store gata!

Top Bottom