• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Fox318

aa1.png

dVN2H1q.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Every professional football game should end with a fight. They are already wearing pads and helmets there is no real risk of anyone getting injured. That was an awesome way to end that game. Two teams all other NFL fans hate swinging at each other was the best way it could have ended this shitty season.

also, end of an era for gata
:jnc

Wilbur

Banned
Hello.

I am Nathan. I am twenty one years of age. I am British. Tonight's Super Bowl final was the first NFL match I have ever watched. I found it very entertaining despite knowing nothing except 'touchdown', 'Peyton Manning', 'Madden' and 'HUT'.

I think I picked up the basics pretty quickly. I then decided I should start following this sport more, and saw that it isn't back on until September. Boo.

Never mind. I already picked the Atlanta Falcons to follow because of their logo and their colours. Please accept me into your deep, beautiful holes and hearts.

I am Nathan. I am here to love.

MechDX

Hello.

I am Nathan. I am twenty one years of age. I am British. Tonight's Super Bowl final was the first NFL match I have ever watched. I found it very entertaining despite knowing nothing except 'touchdown', 'Peyton Manning', 'Madden' and 'HUT'.

I think I picked up the basics pretty quickly. I then decided I should start following this sport more, and saw that it isn't back on until September. Boo.

Never mind. I already picked the Atlanta Falcons to follow because of their logo and their colours. Please accept me into your deep, beautiful holes and hearts.

Do you own a Bic lighter?

zychi

Banned
Punk is in good company. I was watching the 3rd Hobbit movie.

Verdict: lulz, apparently editing is optional in Hollywood these days. There's a good 1.5 hour movie in there, I'm sure of it.
How are you watching the third Hobbit movie? Its not available outside of a theater yet. Are you admitting to piracy?

Hello.

Get some alcohol, you're gonna need it.

cdyhybrid

Hello.

Fuck you.

Gobias

Banned
Superbowl is over dude. This is the offseason thread.

Go circle jerk in the Superbowl thread. You are in Kave_Man's jurisdiction now. This is Brown's territory.

Indeed. We are the true off season champions and this thread will be ours until September.

And I think we can all agree that at least Ohio State won for the force of good against the corrupt NCAA, SEC, and Nike U.

Farooq

Banned
Man the Hawks were playing with some bums at WR, still had it. Didn't target TEs, couldn't get them open? Crazy, two big plays in that second half killed drives. Drop by Kearse and the trip. Maybe they get the Bills to trade Watkins for a 3rd.

They are drafting Dorial Green-Beckham. Off-field issues be damned.

Hello.

Welcome Wilbz,

Enjoy the beautiful game.

Talon

Hello.

Oh, Wilbur. You've made a huge mistake.

I'm a lifelong Falcons fan. It's like being a Liverpool fan without ANY OF THE HISTORY OF SUCCESS.

MechDX

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe · 10m10 minutes ago
Edelman on Brady: "He calls me 'Babe' sometimes. It's awkward."

Ill just leave this here for everyone to comment on..............

ShaneB

Hello.

Welcome aboard. Always love seeing new folks join us here, as I did after deciding my casual enjoyment of football needed to turn into more.

The Falcons are acquiring a great new head coach, so I think things could be good next season for them!

edit: And a hell of a game to see as your first football game!

was an entertaining game, missed the little brawl at the end since my daughter woke up
and i was burning my wilson jerseys in a street bonfire like a true casual

Hello.

Madden is your friend, will help you pick up the basics during the offseason and understand just how terrible a call that was from the Seattle coaches.

Oh and God bless you for not choosing to follow the Pats.

Hello.

Hello friend, welcome to NFL-GAF! Enjoy your stay, we love our jokes, hyperbole and sarcasm. Though by the end of the season (for fans of some teams, by the end of the pre-season) we get progressively more snarky and cynical.

Your choice of team is likely to lead to suffering and sadness. But that's the way of the NFL!

Godslay

Banned
Hello.

This guy has jokes. Welcome.

cdyhybrid

Sorry man. :(

Can't imagine.

I can. This has been brewing for two years. We've been winning in spite of Bevell's garbage ass.

The dude is the worst coach in football. I can't believe a dude as smart as Paul Allen has kept paying him. Just proof that everyone involved with pro football can be bamboozled.

Gobias

Banned
Hello.

I'm so sorry.

How are you watching the third Hobbit movie? Its not available outside of a theater yet. Are you admitting to piracy?
I went to an actual theater, as it turns out.

During the SB! It was great, there was nobody there.

(I don't live in snow-land, I live in urban desolation and suburban hell land.)

Top Bottom