• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Boose

Danny Amendola

Superb Owl Champion.

Happy for him and Pats gaf. No matter how much I hate both teams that played tonight Pats fans on gaf are some of the best.

ShaneB

Real question is if Squicken is alive. Haven't heard from the guy here or on Twitter.

Anyone else heard from him?

He was saying he had no interest in this SB at all and probably wouldn't watch. Maybe just took a little break. edit: see that Dutch clarifies.

Wes pls

That one chickenshit Seahawks fan in OT who sequesters himself at work during games was actually redeemed. What a terrible thing to witness. It's a little buffered by their win last season, but I'm damn happy that wasn't Rodgers throwing that pick.
Rodgers wouldn't have thrown the pick. :(

cdyhybrid

If this gets Bevell fired I'll be more satisfied than if we actually won the game.

The first ring was great, anything for the next 5 years or so is icing on the cake. Get Bevell's ass out of here and I'm content.

MechDX

The only one that can destroy the Pats is someone who was spawned in that darkness. Someone who rises up against it Rise from the pit of hell and swing a mighty Mallett to strike down his former master and bring light back to the league.

#BelieveInBOB2015

rando14

If this gets Bevell fired I'll be more satisfied than if we actually won the game.

The first ring was great, anything for the next 5 years or so is icing on the cake. Get Bevell's ass out of here and I'm content.

Bevell threw Lockette under the bus...

Shoulda instead congratulated Butler for making such an awesome play

Never seen a NFL season that left the fanbase of so many teams with broken hearts. From the Lions, to the Cowboys, to the Packers, to the Seahawks, and even as a Broncos fan for falling short of expectations.

JNA

Banned
It's weird how everything came in full circle for most of the NFC.

Lions with Suh stepping on Rodgers but no suspension.
Cowboys beat Lions with the "controversial" flag reversal.
Packers beat Cowboys with the controversial reverse call on Dez Bryant.
Seahawks beat Packers from Packers choking.
Patriots beat Seahawks from bad play call and even worse pass in the end.

That is so fucked up. :(

cdyhybrid

Bevell threw Lockette under the bus...

Shoulda instead congratulated Butler for making such an awesome play

Bevell is the fucking worst.

Literally the worst.

All he had to do is hand the ball off to the best RB in the league.

But we can't do that. We gotta get fancy and throw the ball so the OC can get some shine for calling "genius plays".

Pro

BareMixedKissingbug.gif

So good. Keep em coming.

LJ11

Man the Hawks were playing with some bums at WR, still had it. Didn't target TEs, couldn't get them open? Crazy, two big plays in that second half killed drives. Drop by Kearse and the trip. Maybe they get the Bills to trade Watkins for a 3rd.

Bread

Banned
I love dutch

I love milch

I love sanjuro

I love gata

I love jbug

I love colosante

I LOVE MALCOLM FUCKING BUTLER!!!!!

Eleuin

Alright I was wrong about Brady the badass trolling Sherman

Good on him being civil unlike Irvin, sucks that his sad face got captured lol

rando14

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/01/26/super-bowl-xlix-madden-simulation-patriots-seahawks

"In this year's simulation, the Seahawks led 24-14 in the third quarter following a Marshawn Lynch touchdown run, but the Patriots dug deep and came storming back to win 28-24.

Computer Tom Brady threw for all four of the Patriots touchdowns in the simulation and was awarded his third Super Bowl MVP award."

I want to be mad at our defense for such a shitty game but I cant, I love those guys :(

JNA

Banned

LevelNth

Banned
Bevell is the fucking worst.

Literally the worst.

All he had to do is hand the ball off to the best RB in the league.

But we can't do that. We gotta get fancy and throw the ball so the OC can get some shine for calling "genius plays".
It was more to do with wanting Wussle to take all the glory. In fact it was all to do with that.

Never seen a NFL season that left the fanbase of so many teams with broken hearts. From the Lions, to the Cowboys, to the Packers, to the Seahawks, and even as a Broncos fan for falling short of expectations.

Roger Goodell went full attitude era Vince McMahon. Pats are the new Corporate Champion and Seattle got tossed aside like Mankind...

cdyhybrid

Man the Hawks were playing with some bums at WR, still had it. Didn't target TEs, couldn't get them open? Crazy, two big plays in that second half killed drives. Drop by Kearse and the trip. Maybe they get the Bills to trade Watkins for a 3rd.

I want to be mad at our defense for such a shitty game but I cant, I love those guys :(

Has nothing to do with the defense. They played their asses off. Bevell wanted to try and steal some glory and cost us a ring.

It was more to do with wanting Wussle to take all the glory. In fact it was all to do with that.

Oh please, Russell doesn't call the plays. If Russell called the plays that would have been a handoff and probably a TD.

Seriously though, congrats Pats-GAF.

Your team may cheat, but at least they cheat with class! And there's something to be said for that!

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/01/26/super-bowl-xlix-madden-simulation-patriots-seahawks

"In this year's simulation, the Seahawks led 24-14 in the third quarter following a Marshawn Lynch touchdown run, but the Patriots dug deep and came storming back to win 28-24.

Computer Tom Brady threw for all four of the Patriots touchdowns in the simulation and was awarded his third Super Bowl MVP award."

I demand a title change of the Super Bowl thread. Bring back the Bucket title!

Dutch!!!

So happy for you man.

Even Gata too!

SHIRTLESS BRO FOR LIFE

I love dutch

I love milch

I love sanjuro

I love gata

I love jbug

I love colosante

I LOVE MALCOLM FUCKING BUTLER!!!!!

I LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR POST