• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

You guys excited for February 20th? Brewers pitchers and catchers report that day!

I've also been wondering, does baseball do it right by keeping cheaters out of the HoF while Brady and Belichick will no doubt go in unimpeded? Will justice eventually prevail in Canton?

My dad always used to say the biggest word in the dictionary was if.

That and if a dog had a square asshole he'd shit blocks.
I always liked the standard "if pigs had wings, what good would pigpens be?"

But now it just reminds me of Valkyria Chronicles.

JNA

Banned
So does Hernandez get a ring?

Puts him up there with Rodgers, Manning, Suge Knight, and OJ.

rbqPITy.gif

I'm eagerly awaiting for news of the secret 3rd Pats cheating tactic to break.

Any leads? Maybe they spiked the Seadderall gatorade with liquor to dull the coaching staff's decisionmaking skills?

cdyhybrid

Darrell Bevell is the fucking worst.

I wish I could be him.

Be the worst person on the planet at my job and get paid 7 figures for it.

DMczaf

As a Madden-GAF vet who has lived that 2nd and 1 with less than a minute left in the game moment many times in my life, I will tell you...I run that shit 3 more times and live with knowing I couldn't get 1 yard to win a football game.

Game of inches, gentlemen. Game of inches.

Probably the biggest example of overthinking something in sports, ever. Before lining up the Patriots and everyone in the stadium figured Lynch would run the ball. That's not a good excuse to do something unexpected or try to catch the Patriots off guard. You're on the one yard line. It's not like you're at the 10 yard line with Calvin Johnson or Dez Bryant out wide - passing elsewhere would make sense since Johnson/Bryant/elite WRs would be double teamed. Lynch got positive yardage every time he touched the damn ball. Give him the ball lol. Even if he got stuffed you have one timeout left...

JABEE

As a Madden-GAF vet who has lived that 2nd and 1 with less than a minute left in the game moment many times in my life, I will tell you...I run that shit 3 more times and live with knowing I couldn't get 1 yard to win a football game.

FB Dive. We go down with the ship!

Farooq

Banned
Think he gets that far?

Remember when Dez dropped because of his mom, did nothing wrong at Ok State? Funny stuff, still can't believe it.

Maybe, I don't know. It was in jest.

I wonder if they do need to target a receiver aggressively though . Like you said, playing with bums but still within one yard of repeating. It is still a need though.

BigAT

FB Dive 3 times in a row...

Greg

depends on the FB!

edit: damnit, AT

If a pig had wings it would basically be a flying dumpster. But I like the saying.

Peyton is still the best QB. No amount of Sham Bowls change that.

Remember when Peyton had the best offense ever and scored 8 points on this defense?

Remember when Brady came back down 10 on the same defense?

HB dive..FB dive...QB sneak...Bludgeon bludgeon Blud-geon....BLUDGEEOOON

Pretty much. That DB always becomes superman and always intercepts that ball. lol Glad to see someone else thinking this

LJ11

Maybe, I don't know. It was in jest.

I wonder if they do need to target a receiver aggressively though . Like you said, playing with bums but still within one yard of repeating. It is still a need though.

I'm sure they will, need to upgrade on offense and it's mainly via the draft. Have a bunch of money locked in on D.

Already thinking their window will be closing soon.

Sure, but:

I know what I would have chosen to do...

Dude, they had an extra DL in the game, they had Branch! Unreal man. Just run the fucking ball!

For the record this shit is something I would do against FMT in a Madden league game, throw an int on the 1.

Let's start an NFL GAF pool for offseason NFL arrests. Like a death pool. Pick 10 players, rank 10-1, 10 weighted heaviest. If they get arrested, you get that many points. End of offseason, we tally up have a winner? Any interest?

Godslay

Banned
Remember when Peyton had the best offense ever and scored 8 points on this defense?

Remember when Brady came back down 10 on the same defense?

I remember when you were a Jags fan, and I've got witnesses!

Peyton has a better individual career. Hands down. Brady had better teams and a roughly comparable stats.

Are we comparing the QB position or team wins?

cdyhybrid

Hawks don't need a new receiver, their best deep threat and kick returner was hurt.

They need a new OC, and a new head coach if Pete's not willing to make the change,

I remember when you were a Jags fan, and I've got witnesses!

Peyton has a better individual career. Hands down. Brady had better teams and a roughly comparable stats.

Are we comparing the QB position or team wins?

Brady is better when it matters. He got killed all night and came back. Peyton got hit in the mouth and went into the fetal position.

brentech

The blame train goes round and round

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 9m9 minutes ago
Used to blame INTs on Tony Simmons at Wisconsin, too. RT @bcondotta: Darrell Bevell says Lockette could have been stronger to the ball.

Top Bottom