• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Wilbur

Banned
Do you own a Bic lighter?

Bic make pens here m8

Fuck you.

what did i do

Welcome Wilbz,

Enjoy the beautiful game.

<3

Oh, Wilbur. You've made a huge mistake.

I'm a lifelong Falcons fan. It's like being a Liverpool fan without ANY OF THE HISTORY OF SUCCESS.

Liverpool?! FUCK THIS IM OUT

Welcome aboard. Always love seeing new folks join us here, as I did after deciding my casual enjoyment of football needed to turn into more.

The Falcons are acquiring a great new head coach, so I think things could be good next season for them!

edit: And a hell of a game to see as your first football game!

Niceeee, cheers.

Madden is your friend, will help you pick up the basics during the offseason and understand just how terrible a call that was from the Seattle coaches.

Oh and God bless you for not choosing to follow the Pats.

Was gonna see if Madden was on the PS4, I presume so.

I did understand I think :lol. Should have just run for it, right? Yard out, easily had enough space.

Best defense in the league
Best coach in the league
Best quarterback in the league
Best tight end in the league
Best team in the league

WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS

Suck my dick motherfuckers

Sanjuro

Some really shitty things have been happening in my life last couple years or so, some of it been building back up last few months.

Tonight was good clean fun...until it got filthy. Some drunken sexual shenanigans, hometown fun, coffee milk, hot wieners, Super Bowl win, Super Bowl, Super Bowl.

Felger was right.

#blessed

BigAT

Welcome Seahawks fans.

bugs-bunny-on-toilet-gif.gif

Take a seat and get comfy.

Madden is your friend, will help you pick up the basics during the offseason and understand just how terrible a call that was from the Seattle coaches.

Oh and God bless you for not choosing to follow the Pats.

Speaking of Madden, Pete Carroll needs an ask madden filter for every game after this travesty.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hello.

I am Nathan. I am twenty one years of age. I am British. Tonight's Super Bowl final was the first NFL match I have ever watched. I found it very entertaining despite knowing nothing except 'touchdown', 'Peyton Manning', 'Madden' and 'HUT'.

I think I picked up the basics pretty quickly. I then decided I should start following this sport more, and saw that it isn't back on until September. Boo.

Never mind. I already picked the Atlanta Falcons to follow because of their logo and their colours. Please accept me into your deep, beautiful holes and hearts.

I am Nathan. I am here to love.

Welcome, we're all salty fucks but don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. We'll genuinely answer them and point you in the right direction to learn more.

We insult because we love, just remember that.

And as a Falcons fan you'll get to know RBH, he's currently away for a bit but he's king of Falcons-GAF.

Things are much more civil here because deep down, we all know that no matter which fanbase technically ends up the winner by the end of the Super Bowl, we're all winners for not tearing each others' throats out, getting banned, and sticking together through it all. OT BestT.

B8z5HBdCUAALjzn.png

cdyhybrid

Things are much more civil here because deep down, we all know that no matter which fanbase technically ends up the winner by the end of the Super Bowl, we're all winners for not tearing each others' throats out, getting banned, and sticking together through it all. OT BestT.

B8z5HBdCUAALjzn.png

It's literally the most obvious playcalling situation ever.

But Bevell is so fucking garbage he can't even get it done.

Seahawks were god awful. Can't blame him. Who runs that fuckin pass play :jnc

Darrell Fucking Bevell does. I've been telling you fuckers for two fucking years that the dude is trash, but we have to defend him apparently because Russell and Lynch continually bail his ass out of his terrible play calls.

JNA

Banned

B8z5HBdCUAALjzn.png

True. :)

And yeah even if Lynch did not get to run it to score, you gotta try for it anyway. If you lose with Lynch not making one more yard, so be it.

Hello.

I am Nathan. I am twenty one years of age. I am British. Tonight's Super Bowl final was the first NFL match I have ever watched. I found it very entertaining despite knowing nothing except 'touchdown', 'Peyton Manning', 'Madden' and 'HUT'.

I think I picked up the basics pretty quickly. I then decided I should start following this sport more, and saw that it isn't back on until September. Boo.

Never mind. I already picked the Atlanta Falcons to follow because of their logo and their colours. Please accept me into your deep, beautiful holes and hearts.

You goddamn liar

ngDCi9a.png

JNA

Banned
So wait it was Bevell that made the pass call? Even being the OC, why would the coach NOT be the guy to make the play call in the last 30 seconds left in the game? 0_0

what if Lynch ran the rest of the downs and got stuffed

what if game is fun
What if...

no, can't say it. Too soon. It will always be too soon.

Let's all just understand that the Pats cheated their way to another fraudulent Super Bowl, that sometimes cheaters win (for a while), but that much like when the Church maintained that the Sun revolves around the Earth, the truth always prevails eventually.

Hello.

Welcome.

Liverpool?! FUCK THIS IM OUT
No!!!! come back :(

Justin Tucker said the center's head moved on the last encroachment call and it was a shit call. If they had taken a safety, that free kick would have been exciting. Justin Tucker is all knowing.

JABEE

It sucked to have to explain to my daughters that even though the Pats won the Super Bowl, you still shouldn't cheat.

We all must feel the burden of this defeat for the men who have the power to bring honest justice to the evil-doers have punted their responsibility. We must all teach the children of this world that cheaters do not prosper. One day this world will align with the Tebow Way rather than the Patriot Way.

The good news is I think this game has broken me. I don't care about football that much.

I was pissed off an hour ago but yeah, I might be over it already. I'm more numb than anything else but that might be the tiredness talking. If I suddenly see Pats jerseys/caps on campus tomorrow though, I might have to start slapping people.

Spinluck

I can't help but feel that they were trying to pad Wussle's stats with an easy pass. If he doesn't lead him so far in that's an easy TD pass. Idk why he would lead him so far in when there was no one on him. Throw it to him or to his back shoulder where it's super safe.

Top Bottom