• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

LevelNth

Banned
If this doesn't convince you that Darrell Bevell is literally the worst coach in football, as I've been saying for two years going, I dunno what will. If Paul Allen is signing his checks when the Combine starts I'm done with pro football until the next regime change.
Ps. It's on Wussle.

They win if Lane doesn't go down in the first quarter.

They do two months of soul searching. Bring back Bevell/Marshawn and Russell agrees to a guaranteed $11.5 mill per. He takes shorter money guaranteed instead of that BS Kaep deal. .

What BS Kaep deal? Niners can cut Kap anytime in the offseason and not take a cap hit. There's very little guaranteed money in his deal.

rando14

Poor Kam walking with a limp :(

Damn we got nicked bad!!

So what if he was? It's part of this thread. No need to feel sorry, we're all grown men/women around here.

I'm taking my licks like a soldier!! Bring it people!!

I still love my team :')

cdyhybrid

Ps. It's on Wussle.

Nope. There is absolutely zero reason to throw the ball there other than trying to feed your ego and get credit for a Super Bowl win. He hands the ball off to Lynch 3 times and we score a TD and win the game.

But Bevell had to try and get the glory for himself and call a pass play to try and pump up his resume.

Someone make me a "Fire Darrell Bevell Out Of A Cannon Into The Sun" avatar. I'll wear it until he's not longer stealing money from Paul Allen.

BareMixedKissingbug.gif

Seattle Offenseive Coordinator: "Pete, I have the perfect call for the next play!"
*Interception is thrown*
Seattle OC: "It worked!"
*Rips off Face to show he is really a robot constructed by the Patriots.*

Lynch rules

@AKinkhabwala
Marshawn Lynch asked if he's surprised he didn't get the football. Says "No." I ask him, Why not? Says, "Because football is a team sport."

Sherman rules

Richard Sherman was the first person to congratulate Tom Brady.
usa-today-8361514.0.0.jpg

LevelNth

Banned
No way, the 12th Fan represent forever. I was still watching till the end of the Green Bay game. Miracles happen and then depression sets in . Good and bad, Seahawks fans will represent.
Don't forget to email Paul Allen and remind him to pay up again after this year so you can keep referring to yourselves as the 12th man!

Top Bottom