• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

Hawks don't need a new receiver, their best deep threat and kick returner was hurt.

They need a new OC, and a new head coach if Pete's not willing to make the change,

Not disagreeing about the OC but Russell is too good to not have a "security blanket" type #1 WR

The question should be, why the fuck were you going three wide on the fucking one yard line in that position anyways? Line up all your fat guys and pound the rock with the best back in the NFL, it's one damn yard!!!

cdyhybrid

The blame train goes round and round

Bevell WOULD blame it on anyone else but him.

Fuck him. The dude is a fucking cancer. Fire his ass or I'm a full time college-football fan.

Not disagreeing about the OC but Russell is too good to not have a "security blanket" type #1 WR

He doesn't need it. All Bevell has to do is hand the football off to the best RB in the game. But we can't do that apparently.

Sanjuro

Bye fuck you

Auck my dick spinfuck

Duck my puck SpinQuack.

ELDtVPv.gif

JNA

Banned
Bevell throwing Lockette under the bus. The Hawks are imploding.

Sportscenter is showing the highlights of the game as expected and one of the people there was blaming on the wide receiver (Lockette) for not beating the CB either.

Seriously what the fuck? Why is the blame going on the Reciever all of a sudden?

Draconian

Sportscenter is showing the highlights of the game as expected and one of the people there was blaming on the wide receiver (Lockette) for not beating the CB either.

Seriously what the fuck?

Yeah, this is just dumb. Dude recognized the play. Not a whole lot you can do when that happens, other than you know, running the ball like anybody who's not a moron would.

MechDX

Pats-GAF is angry tonight.

That guilt is flowing.

I respect you for that.

We would all be acting the same way if we won. Don't act like you wouldn't.

Im just disgusted by the "life longs" who will suddenly appear and act like they have been here for years.......

DMczaf

I see Patriot anarchy has started, with no Kave_Man in sight.

tumblr_l9z46vzV6I1qaugdr.gif

And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! money, money, money! Who do you trust? Me? I'm giving away free money. And where is the Kave_Man? HE'S AT HOME WASHING HIS ASS!

FD89Egs.gif

Blame Bevell for making the call...Blame Carroll for not vetoing...Blame Russ for throwing the pass..Blame Lockette for not beating his man...Blame Lynch for not ripping the ball of out Wuss's hands...

Blame'em all..

JABEE

We would all be acting the same way if we won. Don't act like you wouldn't.

Im just disgusted by the "life longs" who will suddenly appear and act like they have been here for years.......

I love those guys. Bread, Gata, Dutch, Milch, Sanj, and Dragon are good people. Even if they are Pats fans!

methodman

Banned
Nfc West is ours again next season. Tomsula >>>>> harbaugh.

That loss is going to destroy the Seahawks. I was rooting for yall too... Damn. Almost as bad as giving the ball to Kap to win the game and he throws three terrible fade passes out of bounds to Crabtree when we easily run it in If we tried. Ugh

cdyhybrid

This loss is squarely on Bevell's shoulders. Dude is a fucking coward, blaming players for his garbage call. All you had to do was hand it off to the best RB in the league, but you can't do it because your artificially-inflated ego wants to pass the ball. I hope his ass gets fired and he has to prove himself without Russell bailing his garbage play calls out.

JABEE

I see Patriot anarchy has started, with no Kave_Man in sight.

tumblr_l9z46vzV6I1qaugdr.gif

And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! money, money, money! Who do you trust? Me? I'm giving away free money. And where is the Kave_Man? HE'S AT HOME WASHING HIS ASS!

FD89Egs.gif

Heeeeeee's BACK!

RIP to the Mets poster who would post this from time to time!

JNA

Banned
Blame Bevell for making the call...Blame Carroll for not vetoing...Blame Russ for throwing the pass..Blame Lockette for not beating his man...Blame Lynch for not ripping the ball of out Wuss's hands...

Blame'em all..

But why blame Lockette at all?

The only two people to blame on that play is Wilson for the pass, and Bevell who apparently made the call. That pass wasn't even close to Lockette either. He had zero chance on that play.

njean777

I was rooting for the Pats and went full heel mode for the bowl. Great to see Gronk finally get a ring and Edelman. Hopefully The Eagles can do something next year. I really hope they do not trade Foles.

methodman

Banned
Top hats and monocles man...Tomsula's gonna win with class. Joan from payroll approves.
Harbaugh always rubbed me wrong after he did Alex like that. Should have waited for the off season if he was going to make that move. Alex wins the superbowl that season with us, while Kap fucking choked so hard. Ugh

Tom Penny

This loss is squarely on Bevell's shoulders. Dude is a fucking coward, blaming players for his garbage call. All you had to do was hand it off to the best RB in the league, but you can't do it because your artificially-inflated ego wants to pass the ball. I hope his ass gets fired and he has to prove himself without Russell bailing his garbage play calls out.

Wilson isn't good enough..

cdyhybrid

But why blame Lockette at all?

The only two people to blame on that play is Wilson for the pass, and Bevell who apparently made the call. That pass wasn't even close to Lockette either. He had zero chance on that play.

He blames Lockette because he's a fucking coward.

I'm going to celebrate Bevell getting fired more than I would winning the Super Bowl.

He's Greg Roman but with an undeserved ego.

JABEE

I was rooting for the Pats and went full heel mode for the bowl. Great to see Gronk finally get a ring and Edelman. Hopefully The Eagles can do something next year. I really hope they do not trade Foles.

Eagles-GAF does not appreciate you breaking league with us.

Harbaugh always rubbed me wrong after he did Alex like that. Should have waited for the off season if he was going to make that move. Alex wins the superbowl that season with us, while Kap fucking choked so hard. Ugh

I can't find the article....but I remember reading about how when Harbaugh went to talk to Peyton that offseason...they played catch to shoot the shit (typical Harbaugh thing..) and he made a backhand comment about how Peyton had a bit of a noodle arm and that Peyton gave Harbaugh this "wtf?" look...

Here's my problem with the whole incident. You replaced Harbaugh with Tomsula, a man who wasn't interviewed and based on media interviews has no fuckin clue on what type of offense he's going to run despite having been on the staff longer than Harbaugh.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Harbaugh the last two years as the offense has gotten worse and worse over his 4 seasons...But at the very least keep Fangio and Donatell if this was really about retooling

Top Bottom