• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

RzA7sMB.jpg

That's not even a Lion

Biggest play of the game was Edelmans 21 yard catch on 3rd and long.

And Kearse's drop

Sanjuro

I'm gonna chalk that random not making sense post as you being drunk. so...

wut?

I haven't been drunk for a while, friendo.

There is no Tonight Show on. The local NBC affiliates aren't going to lose ratings by switching to national programing.

cdyhybrid

You got video of Russ taking fault? I've heard the opposite. Would be nice to see him man up

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2025601798_seahawkssidebarjenks02xml.html

Had he completed that pass to receiver Ricardo Lockette, chances are good that Wilson would have been named Super Bowl MVP. He would own two Super Bowl rings. And he would have cemented his legacy, in just his third year, as one of the game’s great comeback artists.

Instead, Wilson spent 10 minutes after the game answering for the interception.

“I put the blame on me,” he said. “I’m the one that threw it.”

i highly doubt this is true. he probably got beat on a slant and now it's being turned into "zomg the patriots actually ran that play in practice! they knew!"

its like the whole seahawks storyline they went over saying "and after they lost to the chiefs, they had a team meeting.... yeah, that's right. they MET! and from that point on it was destiny!" as if every team since forever doesn't have an extra team meeting or some get together during a losing streak.

just more trash for the media to peddle. no wonder marshawn doesn't like talking to these clowns

Kiryu

It's really that Seahawks were clearly better team but they beat ourselves with worst playing call on 1 yard line (Look at Colin 1 yard playcalling, just give it to RB Frank) and gave a free INT gift to Patriots to get on 4th SB Ring.

cdyhybrid

That is just a reminder that we're still in Seattle. The Sonics are still dead and the Mariners are still garbage. Last year was an anomaly, this city will always be cursed.

That is just a reminder that we're still in Seattle. The Sonics are still dead and the Mariners are still garbage. Last year was an anomaly, this city will always be cursed.

You've won a championship more recently than my team...you guys are still in great shape to return again.

Gobias

Banned
I can't believe so many people in the other thread are now acting like Wilson is complete garbage. Dude was making perfect throws all night and suddenly he sucks because of the last play which was more just of a great play by the defender? It still could have been thrown better, but we're one Marshawn run from everyone saying how great Wilson was.

The Seahawks will be in the playoffs again next year, easily. The rest of the NFC West will be in shambles, probably. Hawks are playing Jay Quitler, Fat Stafford, Andy Dolton, Viqueens and the literal Browns. Only tough games will probably be @Packers and @Dallas, and maybe drop a game or two to a team like the Rams or Stoolers.

11-13 wins for the Seahawks next season is my optimistic prediction.

cdyhybrid

I can't believe so many people in the other thread are now acting like Wilson is complete garbage. Dude was making perfect throws all night and suddenly he sucks because of the last play which was more just of a great play by the defender? It still could have been thrown better, but we're one Marshawn run from everyone saying how great Wilson was.

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 3m
Wilson only threw 21 passes- completed 12....pre INT had passer rating 137, after INT was 110

Don't expect the lifelongs to understand football though.

The Seahawks will be in the playoffs again next year, easily. The rest of the NFC West will be in shambles, probably. Hawks are playing Jay Quitler, Fat Stafford, Andy Dolton, Viqueens and the literal Browns. Only tough games will probably be @Packers and @Dallas, and maybe drop a game or two to a team like the Rams or Stoolers.

11-13 wins for the Seahawks next season is my optimistic prediction.

Nope, any games we win next year will be in spite of Darrell Bevell if Pete doesn't have the balls to fire his ass. Cards will fucking stomp all over everyone with their new starting RB, who has a nickname of Beast Mode.

Spinluck

That OT is filled with dumb fucks.

zychi

Banned

He's a fine QB, but he's going to get more money than any QB this offseason, and they'll likely lose Marshawn and a few others to pay him. It's a bad mistake waiting to happen.

MechDX

DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 3m
Wilson only threw 21 passes- completed 12....pre INT had passer rating 137, after INT was 110

Don't expect the lifelongs to understand football though.

I peeked in there and saw the "Wilson will be in the CFL soon" post and came right back here. 20 teams in this league would kill to have Wilson right about now mine included

They wanted to get Wilson that game winning TD and cement him as the game MVP and that shit backfired. I honestly think they were thinking about the brand and face and not actually efficiently winning that game. How are SeahAwks fans even functioning right now?

Anyway, ready for dat combine

Top Bottom