• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

ScentedMammothGallowaycow.gif

Such passion and desire to win. He clearly blames himself for making a bad play but then does a dozen to make up for it.

ShaneB

Mech, no one disputes the fact that JJ is the best player in the league. Doesn't mean he's MVP though.

Carson Palmer is the clear MVP. None of this hypothetical mvp stuff thinking of his value to the team. The Cards were a super bowl contending team early in the season, he gets injured and the Cardinals turn to hot garbage on offence.

There's your mvp story!

MechDX

Carson Palmer is the clear MVP. None of this hypothetical mvp stuff thinking of his value to the team. The Cards were a super bowl contending team early in the season, he gets injured and the Cardinals turn to hot garbage on offence.

There's your mvp story!

Nope. Its Andrew Luck.

Remove Luck and the Colts win 2-3 games at best.

MechDX

Schottenheimer leaving the Rams to become the OC for the Georgia Bulldogs.

Clearly following the foot steps of the great Matt Stafford. Once he wins a national title he can take over for 2 time Super Bowl winning Caldwell and have a decade of domination with the Lions.

ShaneB

Nope. Its Andrew Luck.

Remove Luck and the Colts win 2-3 games at best.

Hypothetical thinking! Hasselbeck could come in and pull of a magical season for the Colts and show he's still got it.

Carson Palmer clearly sacrificed his season to show his value to the Cardinals, and be a MVP winner! I mean Sam Bradford had the same idea, but he did it too early, silly him.

Always thought it should go to the best player.

Love the way the NHL does it with the Hart, otherwise some goalie would win it every year.

Always thought it should go to the best player.

Love the way the NHL does it with the Hart, otherwise some goalie would win it every year.

Yeah, should really go to whichever player is most dominant at their position. You've already got offensive and defensive player awards, MVP is meaningless if it's just going to go to whoever wins offensive player of the year.

There's your mvp story!

AND he was undefeated! We didn't lose a single game with our starters, we were SB bound! ;_;

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 26s27 seconds ago
To avoid Rooney Rule violation, Dolphins say claim Hickey reports to Tannenbaum is "erroneous". That claim came from, yes, the Dolphins.

Dolphins about to break the rules for Mike Tannenbaum

By the same token,

MarkMaske ‏@MarkMaske 4m4 minutes ago
Fritz Pollard Alliance files complaint, accuses Redskins of violating tampering rules and spirit of Rooney Rule

I'm the only crazy person that wanted him to stay lol
Sheridan or Fewell? :D

I defended Fewell for two seasons man. After the defensive breakdowns in the latter half of this season, I finally put the sword and shield down. Fewell can range from having a quality game plan one week to being downright lost the next. I was especially upset with how much the young guys were held back all season long this year. There are certainly personnel issues on the defensive side of the ball but wouldn't that provide an opportunity to see what you have with guys like Demontre Moore?

I don't hate the guy. I appreciate what he's done for the Giants but I think we can bring in a better candidate. Though I admit that's tough with Tom Coughlin being on the hot seat again next season.

Draxal

Sheridan or Fewell? :D

I defended Fewell for two seasons man. After the defensive breakdowns in the latter half of this season, I finally put the sword and shield down. Fewell can range from having a quality game plan one week to being downright lost the next. I don't hate the guy. I appreciate what he's done for the Giants I think we can bring in a better candidate. Though I admit that's tough with Tom Coughlin being on the hot seat again next season.

I definitely remember having my battles with you back then, but in your defense, the D was much better then than, and you thought he needed more time to get his personnel back in.

I definitely remember having my battles with you back then, but in your defense, the D was much better then than, and you thought he needed more time to get his personnel back in.
Fraud Stevie Brown helped make that D look much better than it was. Though maybe I'm being unfair. He did come back from the ACL and maybe he can still recover some of that ball hawk ability he showed us in 2012.

ShaneB

Just seeing now that NFL Now updated with Caught in the Draft. Really wanted to watch the ones I missed when it aired last year.

So friend DM, draft Jamesis for us please. He's almost a hometown favorite..lol Then the Rays would draft him and pull a Deion or Brian Jordan

Furyous

This is the greatest gif of all time next to that Rhianna vacation gif. Brady isn't sulking but showing fiery passion.

Mike Tannenbaum gave up that agent life to work for the LOLphins. He's hustling backwards. Schotty is out of St. Louis. Bradford is fucked beyond repair at this point having to learn his fifth new offense. I hope he enjoys the Jason Campbell career trajectory.

MechDX

We'll draft lil Gronk in the 5th round to take his knees out :)

J/k

#NoSelfies

Houston has granted the Eagles permission to interview dir of pro personnel Brian Gaine for their GM spot. Interview is being scheduled.-Twitter

Eagles pillaging us again

jbug617

Banned
Atlanta FO changes.

@AlbertBreer: ... Atlanta announced that ass't GM Scott Pioli will oversee pro and college scouting, and the draft, and report to GM Thomas Dimitroff.
@AlbertBreer: The Falcons also announced that both GM Thomas Dimitroff and the new coach will report directly to Blank. Kansas City is set up that way.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How's everyone doing?

I bring myself into this thread a broken man yearning for the day the Detroit Lions can win a Super Bowl. When that day may arrive I may never know or experience.

Restore the Roar.

Gobias

Banned
Nothing like beating a bunch of scrubs in Smash before getting absolutely destroyed by someone who actually know what they're doing.

Top Bottom