• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

819589__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_fluttershy_rarity_applejack_animated_princess+twilight_upvotes+galore.gif

methodman

Banned
Boom

Call it "hilariously expected" if you don't like my phrasing.

i would have gotten my ass kicked if i drove drunk even once before 18, let alone got into an incident or three... fuck manziel

the show the slap could have been about my childhood. got slapped so damn often for dumb shit i did lol

Never like saying screw school, but I was way too hungover this morning to go dig my car out of a snow drift. My girlfriend texted me saying there were cars stuck in unplowed snow all along the bus lines. This is my first winter in Milwaukee, had no idea the plowing quality was utter shit. Waukesha was always on their game, plus that town is a third of Milwaukee's size
Ehh Milwaukee usually be on it. We wasnt ready for this though

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Danny Kanell ‏@dannykanell 24m24 minutes ago
This past NFL season there were 109 pass attempts from the 1 yd line. Results: 66 TD's, 1 INT. Yep that 1 INT was in Super Bowl #badtiming
Lots of goal line fumbles though. Most years it's close to 50/50 for goal line turnovers.

Spinluck

Asterisk, you say? In what devious ways will they cheat to win?

You'll never know cause we won't get caught.

Tom Brady: 1 Super Bowl victory since Spygate

I already did the math.

3-0 with Spygate 0-2 without Spygate 1-0 with deflate and 1-2 since Spygate.

Pats are 4.5-3.1 in the Superbowl.

Danny Kanell ‏@dannykanell 24m24 minutes ago
This past NFL season there were 109 pass attempts from the 1 yd line. Results: 66 TD's, 1 INT. Yep that 1 INT was in Super Bowl #badtiming

Dear God.

Let me pop in and say that Brady doesn't get enough credit for how he moved around in the pocket. People shit on him for not being mobile, but he looked good stepping up and shifting around. Collinsworth kept talking about that one guy on the oline being unable to handle the pressure, but Brady was able to keep safe far more then expected against a team like the Seahawks.

cdyhybrid

Let me pop in and say that Brady doesn't get enough credit for how he moved around in the pocket. People shit on him for not being mobile, but he looked good stepping up and shifting around. Collinsworth kept talking about that one guy on the oline being unable to handle the pressure, but Brady was able to keep safe far more then expected against a team like the Seahawks.

Not really unexpected, their line isn't terrible and our pass rush is significantly worse than it was last season, partially because of injuries.

Not much, drinking coffee and Darrell Bevell is still the OC of my team. A mixed bag today.

I'm going to throw this out again....

Let's start an NFL GAF pool for offseason NFL arrests. Like a death pool. Pick 10 players, rank 10-1, 10 weighted heaviest. If they get arrested, you get that many points. End of offseason, we tally up have a winner? Any interest?

Bread

Banned
His pocket mobility was next level this year,

Tom Penny

I can't wait for read option next year.

How much did you guys get? I was surprised to try and go outside after the game and we we're snowed in.

Don't know how many inches but there's piles of snow on the sidewalk outside of my apartment(don't why they haven't shoveled it yet). Streets are clear now but it was bad yesterday. Glad I was off

Why? The Patriots have their 4th. They're good now. It's the Tannehill Future in the AFC East. This is a win-win for everyone other than the Seahawks (and Jets fans who had to watch Revis win with the Patriots).
I was talking about the offseason in this thread.

Anyway, unless Brady/Belichick are retiring next season the Dolphins still won't challenge for the division. Too many flaws.

Trey

Fact of the matter is it's not going to go away. As hard as people rag on the pats in here or elsewhere it makes it that much sweeter.

Good, this is how it's going to be for months so get used to it fucker!

definitely!

Deal with it

To the winner goes the spoils. 'Grats.

Still gonna bust your balls all next season.

Indeed.

Rough times ahead, bros. :(

We did nothing to deserve this.

zychi

Banned
What games you degenerates looking forward to?

After seeing that Bloodborne video, I'm now on that hype train so:

The Order
Bloodborne

and MGSV (June release date is my guess)
Uncharted 4(Nov release likely)
Prolly buy GTA V PC if I can find it for under $30

So I have a ton of time for my backlog while I wait for these 3

Respect

The Order
Bloodborne

Bloodborne (been hyped for this one since it was a rumor)
Batman
Witcher 3

Are my 3.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

The Order
Bloodborne

Bloodborne will consume my life. It's all I need until MGSV. I wasn't really sold on the latter but Ground Zeroes was dope as hell.

Top Bottom