• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
At least 3 players from last night Super Bowl were members of the Buccaneers that we gave away for nothing (Blount, Bennett, and Revis). The secret best team to steal talent from, we practically give it away for free. What an organization. I can't wait to see who else the Pates poach from us.

Brady for Mike Evans and a first. Brady goes on to Peyton up the NFC South, Garoppolo ends up being Steve Young 2.0.

WanderingWind becomes a sherpa in the foothills of the Andes, selling homemade cookies to tourists.

In other news I keep seeing that the Lions are the favorites to resign Suh. If you can somehow sign him and still have decent amount of cap space to make other moves then maybe it will be okay. Maybe they can have Stafford and Johnson restructure their contracts.

squicken

Guess my Ryan Leaf 2.0 prediction for JFF last off season wasn't as far fetched as it was assumed by most people here.
evil-smile.gif

Could've used a PowerBall hookup ya know. Use your power for good!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
In other news I keep seeing that the Lions are the favorites to resign Suh. If you can somehow sign him and still have decent amount of cap space to make other moves then maybe it will be okay. Maybe they can have Stafford and Johnson restructure their contracts.

Fatford is already going to account for $22.5M in cap space for '16 and '17, and it's probably too early for an extension. Megatron is doable, but it'll pretty much eliminate the possibility of cutting him until his contract is over in '19. It could possibly save the Lions about $15M in cap space, however.

cdyhybrid

Who the hell is playing this Bloodborne demo? The dude walks up to a giant fucking werewolf that's eating someone and just lets it kill his ass.

Never like saying screw school, but I was way too hungover this morning to go dig my car out of a snow drift. My girlfriend texted me saying there were cars stuck in unplowed snow all along the bus lines. This is my first winter in Milwaukee, had no idea the plowing quality was utter shit. Waukesha was always on their game, plus that town is a third of Milwaukee's size

Tamanon

Banned
Basically the Browns caught manziel doing coke or driving drunk like joe kane and are using rehab as a cover story.

It is a little strange nobody has flat out said what the rehab is for. I suspect more than alcohol and they want to keep him out of the Substance Abuse program also.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It is a little strange nobody has flat out said what the rehab is for. I suspect more than alcohol and they want to keep him out of the Substance Abuse program also.

Apparently puts him into stage 1 of the substance abuse program.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My top 3 anticipated games:

1. The Last Guardain
2. Batman Arkham Knight
3. A new Gran Turismo pls

Mine:

Zelda Wii U
Hearts of Iron 4
Yakuza 5

Also been playing a bunch of 3DS lately. Code name Steam is gonna be awesome. I'm currently playing Fantasy Life right now and it's fantastic.

Top Bottom