• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Talon

A man went to rehad, HILARIOUS!
Excuse me while I weep for a kid from an oil rich family with a history of irresponsible behavior enabled by his parents (three drunk driving incidents before he was 18...and his dad finally took his keys away after the third one).

Greg

been listening to Manchester Orchestra all morning instead of metal

the effects of Tom Brady winning a Super Bowl

Striker

So who is gonna go after Julius Thomas? Kubiak's system demands TE's who can block and well...Julius is garbage tier at that.
I think there was big speculation of Oakland going after him.

Graziano has some cuts he feels the Giants will be doing: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/160792/looking-at-potential-giants-cap-cuts

Mathias Kiwanuka, Jon Beason, Cullen Jenkins, J.D. Walton, and Steve Weatherford. I agree with all except Beason, who I believe will allow the Giants re-do his deal to be more team friendly. He seems anxious to get together with Spags and work with him. Kiwanuka could be retiring, anyways.

Bread

Banned

Why does another Brady ring make your music tastes better?

Maybe if we win next year you'll be listening to Animal Collective with me :)))))

Of all the days for you to try and tell Dutch something's impossible

hqdefault.jpg

Are you not happy for me?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mine:

Zelda Wii U
Hearts of Iron 4
Yakuza 5

Also been playing a bunch of 3DS lately. Code name Steam is gonna be awesome. I'm currently playing Fantasy Life right now and it's fantastic.
Fantasy Life saved me from the evil of getting back into WoW and I'll be forever grateful for that.

Excuse me while I weep for a kid from an oil rich family with a history of irresponsible behavior enabled by his parents (three drunk driving incidents before he was 18...and his dad finally took his keys away after the third one).

Boom

Call it "hilariously expected" if you don't like my phrasing.

Draxal

Mine:

Zelda Wii U
Hearts of Iron 4
Yakuza 5

Also been playing a bunch of 3DS lately. Code name Steam is gonna be awesome. I'm currently playing Fantasy Life right now and it's fantastic.

I'm kinda worried about Code Name Steam, the downtime during the enemy turn was excruciating in the demo.

A Yakuza fan?

Man I love that series.

My problem with the Yakuza series is that it's very hard to top the first one in a story sense (which is why I kinda like the direction they are going with 5)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A Yakuza fan?

Man I love that series.

I literally yelled out like the Packers won the Super Bowl when it was announced at PSX.

Yakuza 4 might be my favorite console only game last gen. Up there with Tales of Vesperia and Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time for sure.

Hell I even loved Yakuza Dead Souls.

I'm kinda worried about Code Name Steam, the downtime during the enemy turn was excruciating in the demo.

My problem with the Yakuza series is that it's very hard to top the first one in a story sense (which is why I kinda like the direction they are going with 5)

The enemy turns taking forever I'm hoping is not indicative of the final product. Then again I bought into the Destiny hype wholesale during the beta.

I never got around to playing Yakuza 1 or 2 sadly. That HD collection would have been totally up my alley.

Spinluck

Read some shit on IndyStar pondering our chances at taking Melvin Gordon in the first. No way that happens right? After blowing a first rounder on a RB last year?

I'd much rather take a pass rusher or any good O-linemen available. Werner was non existent in the postseason this year and was mainly good at containing some outside runs this season. Wish we'd go back to a 4-3, preferably the non Tampa 2 variety. Our personnel just seem to fit that more.

Any good pass rushers this draft? I'm hoping we can hinge on a good RB and WR falling to later rounds. Right now both sides of our team need guys up front.

njean777

Lost my mind, live in an apartment so I'm sure I pissed some people off, oh well.

Me and my friends (except 1) were yelling and going crazy. Telling the Seahawks to fuck off and laughing at all the heartbreak shown, was a good night. It's fun to enjoy football even if the Eagles were not there.

Colasante

Its crazy how many many plays and players can make or break a season.

Like Brian Tyms with that huge touchdown catch in Buffalo and Jonas Grays game in Indy.

Pretty much every player on the team had at least one signature moment this season, outside of Aaron Dobson and Alfonzo Dennard, who both regressed really badly.

Danny Kanell ‏@dannykanell 24m24 minutes ago
This past NFL season there were 109 pass attempts from the 1 yd line. Results: 66 TD's, 1 INT. Yep that 1 INT was in Super Bowl #badtiming

Top Bottom