• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

was getting my hair cut during break, and a hair fell down on my face that was annoying the shit out of me

pulled my right arm out from under the cape to scratch it off just as the lady cutting moved from behind me to my right side, and I accidentally smacked her right on the ass
Oh no

I mean, that pass was RIGHT at Butler. If Wilson led Lockette two feet less, maybe even less, Bevell would be considered an offensive mastermind right now and the Tom Brady Rings Since Spygate meme not only would have lived on, but would have seen Deflategate amended into it.

God damn you, Russell. You should've stayed with your wife!

MechDX

was getting my hair cut during break, and a hair fell down on my face that was annoying the shit out of me

pulled my right arm out from under the cape to scratch it off just as the lady cutting moved from behind me to my right side, and I accidentally smacked her right on the ass

Do you have a picture of said ass?

Bread

Banned

did you throw cofy beans in her face and run?

MechDX

Oh damn. Sapp arrest happened after the fact. He had two girls in his room and an arguement broke out about money and spilled out into the hotel hallway. jnc

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I mean, that pass was RIGHT at Butler. If Wilson led Lockette two feet less, maybe even less, Bevell would be considered an offensive mastermind right now and the Tom Brady Rings Since Spygate meme not only would have lived on, but would have seen Deflategate amended into it.

God damn you, Russell. You should've stayed with your wife!

I was expecting a variation of this:

Sanchez bootleg

Except Pats would be more ready for it but Russel shakes them untouched anyway.

Seanspeed

Banned
That's fine, I'll enjoy it much more than I have in a while. It's definitely been tough the past few years, but it was all worth it :). I can feel happy that Brady finished his job, whatever he does now is Gravy, much like Ortiz and the sox going from WS champs to dead last. I mean it still sucks that your team sucks, and the pats are on the clock in a big way right now with Tom, but what they accomplished will never go away.
That's where I'm at. This feels like closure and I'm so so so happy to get it. Pats can suck for the next couple years and I wont even be mad. I knew there'd be a day fairly soon where Brady and maybe even Bill leaves and Pats see noticeable decline, but I feel ready for it now.

:jnc

The best part was that it was 7AM.
And as funny as it'd be to think he just woke up early one day, and stood staring out his window with the morning light brightening and sipping his morning coffee while thinking, "Hmm, I think I'd like to get a hooker right now", truth is - going out and getting a hooker at 7AM was more likely a result of having a long night of drinking and/or drugs.

Gotta disagree on that call and I'm a hater so that says a lot. One bad call should not cause his firing. His playcalling got your squad to two super bowls. That's not easy and it's first time it's happened in years. Normally back to back super bowl appearances does not happen consecutively. The only good thing to come about this is Russell realizes he needs to improve and so does Bevell. Keep this team together for another run and then evaluate things moving next season. Put it like this: Bevell won't dream of doing this dumb shit again.

Wat...

Colasante

Where's the best list of FA?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/51589/309/2015-nfl-free-agents

That's where I'm at. This feels like closure and I'm so so so happy to get it. Pats can suck for the next couple years and I wont even be mad. I knew there'd be a day fairly soon where Brady and maybe even Bill leaves and Pats see noticeable decline, but I feel ready for it now.

I couldn't agree more. I'll still want them to win every year, obviously, but this 4th win was the one the team and fanbase needed to get over the Super Bowl 42 loss. It's just a collective exhale for the entire region.

ChrisMeloniNoMore.gif

From Brady's Facebook:

#reachforthestars
VdpoJ1c.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
God knows Boston sports has had a real rough run over the last handful of years.

Nobody thinks that, hell nobody even seemed to mind that the sox were god awful after the world series run, I mean if we lost that year people would've been happy given the previous year. That being said the Brady thing has been a TOUGH run the last 8 or 9 years, starting with the AFC collapse against peyton, then 18-1, then the ACL, then 09, then the rebound to form in 10 only to get 1 and done by your rivals, then back to glory and beat again by bestmanning, plus the welker drop in that same game, then Hernandez, then gronk acl, and finally back here. They finished the job and it's so great.

Bread

Banned
tom-brady-richard-sherman-handshake.jpg

if someone is able to make this into an avatar for rando, i would appreciate it!

it is a perfect representation of our friendship, one of deep respect and love for one another.

Narag

I think you just married her by Ohio law.

lolololololol

Pats fans have earned this trophy after this TOUGH RUN. I wouldn't wish twelve of the last fourteen AFC East championships and six Super Bowl appearances on anybody.

Everything is relative. Who had a more painful end to this season, Vikings fans or Packers fans?

Hey we played the best teams and only lost to one playoff team. Oh and we beat Seattle.

You and Lambtron should be in your own buddy comedy where you just echo each other.

people were calling this team the buffalo bills of the 00s

they can suck my dicks

:jnc come on. "TOUGH RUN"? Kave and BG would murder a drifter together for the Browns to have this tough run. Pats won fair and square, I'm not denying the team anything. I certainly thought it was hilarious to see people writing Brady's eulogy only three weeks into the season.

Bread

Banned
thanks greg!

Friends forever!! I am very happy for my Pats-GAF bros
it's beautiful :)
You got multiple dicks?
it is what it is

:jnc come on. "TOUGH RUN"? Kave and BG would murder a drifter together for the Browns to have this tough run. Pats won fair and square, I'm not denying the team anything. I certainly thought it was hilarious to see people writing Brady's eulogy only three weeks into the season.
i never said we had a tough run, not sure why you're putting me in with that.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Thank you greg

I appreciate your kind words brother, thank you!! :)

Friends forever!! I am very happy for my Pats-GAF bros

Stuff like this makes me feel bad for gloating, I'm just used to the hostility I suppose. I thought it was one of the best SB I've ever seen, unbelievable plays across the board from the first half ending and the hawks marching downfield to snatch momentum, to Chris Matthews looking unstoppable, and beast mode turning it on. On the other end you had perfect execution from Brady's guys in terms of fighting for every yard. They gave 100% alll the way, and despite how insanely quick guys would close in, occasionally DA, or edelman or whoever would break away just enough to squeak out those few extra yards, and every single one mattered in this game. The ending was fitting in that both teams were just throwing haymakers and landing, somehow the pats came out standing. I could honestly see both of these teams back here again next year and easily see it going the other way, but for now I'll appreciate what we witnessed.

If it's any consolation I had just about given up and came in and posted that it might be over. I really wasn't even mad about it either, the seahawks just looked so talented when their D is on the field, and when marshawn is going that O is dangerous.

Top Bottom