• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Dragon

Banned
Yes, literally every post I make is trolling.

Radio just said NE faced offenses on the 1 five times this season, and gave up rushing TDs in 4 of them.

I honestly can't tell. You should stop probably trying to emulate eznark.

Olivia exists
curses exist

image.php

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hey panthers fans, why did you all lie to us about Brandon Lafell? Turns out dude is a stud! Brandon Lloyd, Chad Ochocinco, Sam Aiken, Joey Galloway, Kenbrell Thompkins, Aaron Dobson all came and went, and Lafell fit the bill!

Sephzilla

Mike McCarthy must have transferred some stupidity over to Carroll during their post game handshake after the NFC Championship. That final play call was Mike McCarthy at his finest.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Well it's 5 o'clock in real time aka East Coast time.

Seems like at this point the day is done. Not surprised. I know reports said the Falcons would announce Quinn as HC today, but the more logical reports are that it wouldn't happen until tomorrow.

Gives Quinn some breathing room post the SB. Plus you don't want to rush this. Plus you want the news of a new HC hire to generate buzz, and the day after the SB might not be the best time.

MechDX

Well it's 5 o'clock in real time aka East Coast time.

Seems like at this point the day is done. Not surprised. I know reports said the Falcons would announce Quinn as HC today, but the more logical reports are that it wouldn't happen until tomorrow.

um.......

Atlanta Falcons ‏@Atlanta_Falcons · 2m2 minutes ago
It's official! Dan Quinn has been named the 16th head coach in Falcons history: http://atlfal.co.nz/16nyRie #Quinning

JNA

Banned
Mike McCarthy must have transferred some stupidity over to Carroll during their post game handshake after the NFC Championship. That final play call was Mike McCarthy at his finest.

True but Rodgers would not have made a throw like that either. :p

Greg

they could've been kicking a FG for the win if Pete wasn't such a coward settling for a FG earlier in the game!

Spinluck

Off season truce? Bring back divisional solidarity for a few months.

We can both agree on one thing: fuck the AFC East and NFC South

I can get behind this for some months!

Ok.

Fuck them forever. Best coach in the game who fields a full 53 man team still feels the need to cheat even though he can outcoach anyone else in the league, even with the burden of Josh McDaniels on his staff.

squicken will come around once the Rams move to L.A. It's a shame about icy though, most clutch poster I'd ever seen.

He secretly admires Indy but can't admit it publicly lest he be shamed by the other members of Texans-GAF. True story.

We still have a little Luck on our side though.

This off season will be a bumpy ride.

I cannot have you falling asleep on me, OD'ing on animu, or watching old Peyton highlights behind Colts-GAF's back.

Vanillalite

Also my logic still stands. It appears they announced him as HC, but I don't think he's actually come and done the media briefing in Atlanta yet.

Vanillalite

I wonder if they do a press conference tomorrow in Atlanta for Quinn if they will also announce the other staff hires or if they will wait.

He better be good Seahawks GAF!

Colasante

Warren Sapp's been fired from NFL Network. A couple years too late. He should've been fired after he called out Jeremy Shockey.

@GradickSports · 9m 9 minutes ago
The Atlanta #Falcons are hiring #Seahawks assistant o-line coach Chris Morgan as new o-line coach. via: @alexmarvez

MechDX

Sage Rosenfels retweeted

Paul Bretl @paulyB711
· 2h 2 hours ago
MVP Rodgers-JuCo transfer
2nd Watt-Walk on
3rd Romo-Div. 1AA
22 Super Bowl starters-0 five star recruits

Stat of the day

JNA

Banned
Sage Rosenfels retweeted

Paul Bretl @paulyB711
· 2h 2 hours ago
MVP Rodgers-JuCo transfer
2nd Watt-Walk on
3rd Romo-Div. 1AA
22 Super Bowl starters-0 five star recruits

Stat of the day

What I love about Football is that literally any player can be great no matter where they came from and no matter what pick they are drafted on. Rodgers played in a Community College in his first year of College for christ sake XD.

I wish the NBA was like that besides the Spurs. For some reason no second round or undrafted player ever turns out any good or above average besides a couple of exceptions (Ben Wallace on the top of my head).

In the NFL, you see undrafted or late round picks being great almost to a point where it is common. It really values each and every pick.

cdyhybrid

What I love about Football is that literally any player can be great no matter where they came from and no matter what pick they are drafted on. Rodgers played in a Community College in his first year of College.

I wish the NBA was like that besides the Spurs. For some reason no second round or undrafted player ever turns out any good or above average besides a couple of exceptions (Ben Wallace on the top of my head).

Guys just have to end up in the right situation and they can flourish. The system needs to fit their skillset (or vice versa) and their personality has to mesh well with the rest of the team.

Top Bottom