• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

God I really hate football at the moment.

I honestly don't hate the Pats fans. Its up for debate if they were born that way (defective) or are a product of their environments. But they were cunts before the SB and I didn't expect a cunty win from a cunty franchise that cheats and has no honor to change that.

What really pissed me off were all the good posters that cheered for those cheaters. All of Packers nation seemed to want the world to burn and turned in their human cards to cheer for team cunt. FMT lost his mind, but even that is no excuse for the way he celebrated the Pats tainted win. And how the fuck Browns GAF got onboard that diseased bandwagon I will never understand. I always knew they were weird but this crosses a line that I won't soon forget.

GAF failed me the same way the NFL did.

Without any hyperbole this is worse than 9/11. We could have stopped this by suspensions, a simple run on the goal line or through judicious use of the criminal justice system. Instead we as a nation let it happen. Its like if FDR was piloting one of the planes that led the attack on Pearl Harbor.

RIP America. We had a good run.

:(

Oh there they go.There they go.

Packs fans are about to tell us about the 89 high school championships they won before black people were introduced to Wisconsin.
Watch "They call it pro football" sometime.

Turns out the game was in fact played before 1980! Who knew?

bionic: I'm sorry, but I still feel nothing! But take solice: We all know the Pats cheated, just endure this until the next round of indisputable evidence comes in! We the people will hold Goodell's feet to the fire, and finallly, FINALLY, justice will be served and the Pats "victories" erased from the record books.

rando14

I honestly don't hate the Pats fans. Its up for debate if they were born that way (defective) or are a product of their environments. But they were cunts before the SB and I didn't expect a cunty win from a cunty franchise that cheats and has no honor to change that.

What really pissed me off were all the good posters that cheered for those cheaters. All of Packers nation seemed to want the world to burn and turned in their human cards to cheer for team cunt. FMT lost his mind, but even that is no excuse for the way he celebrated the Pats tainted win. And how the fuck Browns GAF got onboard that diseased bandwagon I will never understand. I always knew they were weird but this crosses a line that I won't soon forget.

Without any hyperbole this is worse than 9/11. We could have stopped this by suspensions, a simple run on the goal line or through judicious use of the criminal justice system. Instead we as a nation let it happen. Its like if FDR was piloting one of the planes that led the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Bionic I am so sorry, you treated me like a son and I did... I did THIS!! ;_;

#WhyEvenLive

Oh hello

Superbowl champs!

cdyhybrid

I understand exactly where you're coming from. You, me, JABEE, and others did everything we could, but evil triumphs sometimes.

#FireTheBevell2015

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

This is amazing. I completely agree.

Sanjuro

iLQPpOfWREFZM.gif

i can't say i'm proud of what i did but i would do it again and again and again and again in the same circumstance! and again!

This is why we have baseball. The sport of scholars and supreme gentlemen.

Tom Penny

Pats are repeating so just save your post..

bionic77

I understand exactly where you're coming from. You, me, JABEE, and others did everything we could, but evil triumphs sometimes.

#FireTheBevell2015
Sorry bro but double fuck your shitty ass franchise.

You had that game and gave it away to the cheaters.

I hate you so much I almost want to believe you were in on it.

cdyhybrid

Well, I wasn't. Bevell probably was. That was the worst moment in Seattle sports history aside from losing the Sonics.

bionic77

i can't say i'm proud of what i did but i would do it again and again and again and again in the same circumstance! and again!
You disgust me FMT.

Its wasn't supposed to be like this!

The Seahawks were supposed to win on horrible officiating and blind luck and then you and I could have gone after the winners and the cheaters.

Like brothers.

Now you are dead to me. Like the rest of this godforsaken board!

This is one of the sadder things I've read on GAF. Stand strong bionic.

Know that the 4 year cycle is about to come full circle, meaning Eli will yet again vanquish the Pats in SB50. OBJ will catch the game winning touchdown with his feet and Belichick will run off the sideline before shaking hands again.

The Goober will save America! It has been fortold!

10479035-large.jpg

5966624.jpg

DMczaf

B8yZj1LCMAMxzSr.jpg

bionic77

This is one of the sadder things I've read on GAF. Stand strong bionic.

Know that the 4 year cycle is about to come full circle, meaning Eli will yet again vanquish the Pats in SB50. OBJ will catch the game winning touchdown with his feet and Belichick will run off the sideline before shaking hands again.

The Goober will save America! It has been fortold!

10479035-large.jpg

5966624.jpg
I know you are trying to cheer me up, but Eli didn't keep his promise and has clearly had sex.

The virgin bubble is broken. You can't put that shit back together.

I don't trust him anymore. I never trusted him to put a sentence together or go more than 10 minutes in the regular season without throwing a horrible INT off his back foot. But now that he has been with a woman I don't trust him in the postseason anymore either.

Bionic you had my hopes up man, you almost made me realize the Pats were going to lose, you called them Paper Tigers and such. You teased and the fact that I actually predicted correct that the Evil will win makes me so much more depressed. You made good points, but fuck Seahawks your receiving core is horrible.

I want to say that Rodgers will save us from a Pats repeat next year. But in my heart I know my team will fuck things up along the way (even if they are the best team -- especially if they are the best team), because that is what they do.

Goodell should strip the Seahawks from Seattle after that shameful conclusion.

Bionic you had my hopes up man, you almost made me realize the Pats were going to lose, you called them Paper Tigers and such. You teased and the fact that I actually predicted correct that the Evil will win makes me so much more depressed. You made good points, but fuck Seahawks your receiving core is horrible.
Why would you listen to old and senile bionic?

JABEE

Why did Tebow have to retire? His presence in the game of football, college or professional, warded off these evil spirits. He could only protect us for so long. He couldn't have anticipated the eznarks, Kave's, and FMT's of the world abandoning the righteous cause. We failed Him.

Bread

Banned
I'm going to Disney tomorrow. I hope we see some players from my favorite team, the super bowl champion New England Patriots.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

It is what it is brother.

I'm certainly not happy that the Pats won but I am happy that the Seahawks lost and in such a hilarious manner.

Now my hate for the Seahawks is Eagles-tier. Not my most hated team but fuck 'em all the same.

JABEE

It is what it is brother.

I'm certainly not happy that the Pats won but I am happy that the Seahawks lost and in such a hilarious manner.

Now my hate for the Seahawks is Eagles-tier. Not my most hated team but fuck 'em all the same.
I thought we were the same kind of fan. I thought we were good Americans. How quickly some abandon their morals in the face of embarrassment and adversity!

Top Bottom