• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

cdyhybrid

Never should've come to that!

I did not forsake the light until the light had forsaken me!

Also I didn't even watch the game! I'm still hoping for the result to be expunged from the record books due to cheating. Fingers crossed!

The light did not forsake you. Mike McCarthy and Brandon Bostick did.

Cdy would be so proud, all these mocks giving Cleveland Danny Shelton :")
He made it buddy.

Started from the bottom and he still bouta be there

That's my guy! Also interested to see where Marcus Peters (even though he probably doesn't consider himself a Husky anymore), Hau'oli Kikaha, and Shaq Thompson end up.

I would be very happy for you if you drafted Danny and he did well!

Fuck all your teams and your memorable moments

Ravens got 2 rings in 15 years and the most memorable moment I've seen is still the fucking Cundiff wide kick

I dunno, Flacco's bomb to Jacoby Jones against Denver was pretty memorable.

Much like with the south and your shitstain of a state and black presidents I likewise don't acknowledge cheaters.

I am not about tainted wins or taints of any kind for that matter.

Go talk to FMT if that is your thing you filthy degenerate.
Nothing you say can bother me now. You are hurt, wounded and running low on testosterone.

Maybe Brady can give you some after he proved his alpha-maleness over the seahawks.

JABEE, Bionic, I failed you. I got the flu right when we needed to band together and mount our defense, and I wasn't here for you all. I didn't do my part. I let you down, and now, the world is a little darker than yesterday.

Furyous

literally the ONLY time back to back superbowl appearances happen, in ANY era, is when they are consecutively.... am i going crazy here?

You're trying to win brownie points using semantics. Once again, good luck with that. Once again, go research Super Bowl contestants and name the teams that reached the Super Bowl the following year.

Dragon

Banned
You're trying to win brownie points using semantics. Once again, good luck with that. Once again, go research Super Bowl contestants and name the teams that reached the Super Bowl the following year.

No, I think he's just implying that you're a dumbass. Where I'll just say it. Back to back consecutively is redundant at best, and moronic at worst.

Fuck FA and draft can't come soon enough 😌😌
New Browns Unis in April though

Edit: cdy Browns need some LB help too!
SUCK MY DICK!

edit: just want to thank bionic for the laughs, good post.
I noticed you're active in shoe GAF, are you a Nike roshe fan? I grabbed a pair of random yarn fly knits end of last year. Noticed a good amount of flynits dropping this week, gonna try and grab a pair.

Bread

Banned
Not semantics, you just suck at writing.

JABEE

We still do.

I eager await redemption aka Deflategate report.
We need to have evidence of that support. We need to band together against the Patriots today. We must continue to ignore and neglect their pleas! We mustn't ever endorse those Sham Bowls!

Pledge your allegiance!

Gonna suck when Pats don't have to face the Ravens and make it to the AFCC again.

Nobody in our division's making it out of the wild card unless somehow magically the year repeats and 3 teams make the playoffs, but the Bengals are still the Bengals, the Tebow Curse is still on the Steelers, and Playoff Flacco Bullshit is dead, and thus so is the hope of the Pats not making the AFCCG for the 37th year in a row

Could be worse, the Broncos could look good again

brentech

Once again, once again, once again, learn what back to back means and then once again, go cry in the corner. Once again, good luck with that.

We need to have evidence of that support. We need to band together against the Patriots today. We must continue to ignore and neglect their pleas! We mustn't ever endorse those Sham Bowls!

Pledge your allegiance!
Jabee you've lost. No matter what happens we still won. The win is forever.

I was watching Rand University and it showed Randy at the Heisman presentation with the other finalists that year: Randy, Charles Woodson, Peyton Manning....and Ryan Leaf. Such a stacked Heisman class, except Leaf obviously.

Narag

Dirtbag was a good troll though.

Now it's dudes just blasting SUCK MY DICK. No effort these days. Tom Penny tries, but nah, it's just not convincing.

Lando field and some of those animated avatars he gave out were hilarious.

We still do.

I eager await redemption aka Deflategate report.

If a piece of paper comes out that says that the Pats played with a ball that was 2 pounds lighter than it should have been in a game that they won by 38 points, is it really that significant? Does it really discredit their run? Yall know I hate the Pats as much as anyone but Deflategate is too big reach for really silly insignificant shit.

We got to face it yall. The gig is up. Followers of Tebow, America, and Freedom lost.

The Patriots are our overlords.

bionic77

JABEE, Bionic, I failed you. I got the flu right when we needed to band together and mount our defense, and I wasn't here for you all. I didn't do my part. I let you down, and now, the world is a little darker than yesterday.
This flu is a bitch.

No doubt concocted in the underbelly of Foxboro.

At least we can always call them out for being cheaters. This SB is about as legit as the Iraq war or an election in Russia.

Pledge your allegiance!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

cdyhybrid

If a piece of paper comes out that says that the Pats played with a ball that was 2 pounds lighter than it should have been in a game that they won by 38 points, is it really that significant? Does it really discredit their run? Yall know I hate the Pats as much as anyone but Deflategate is too big reach for really silly insignificant shit.

We got to face it yall. The gig is up. Followers of Tebow, America, and Freedom lost.

You're a Red Sox fan and actually :squicken'd to the Pats for a bit. You can't be trusted.

Spinluck

Nobody in our division's making it out of the wild card unless somehow magically the year repeats and 3 teams make the playoffs, but the Bengals are still the Bengals, the Tebow Curse is still on the Steelers, and Playoff Flacco Bullshit is dead, and thus so is the hope of the Pats not making the AFCCG for the 37th year in a row

Could be worse, the Broncos could look good again

If Brady 2peats NFL-GAF will die and Cdy, JABEE, and Bionic will all be sent to mental institutions.

These may very well be the end times.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hey Larry where are those tears at

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

QSdWH.gif

Bread

Banned

U r good people grova

Murder murder chicken dinner my good man :).

Is that a Hernandez joke, or something?

If you think they haven't been doing it longer than one game, then you're delusional. How about the week before when they squeaked one out against Baltimore. The whole run is tainted, forevermore.

TAINITED!

This flu is a bitch.

No doubt concocted in the underbelly of Foxboro.

At least we can always call them out for being cheaters. This SB is about as legit as the Iraq war or an election in Russia.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

bionic77

Ends justify the means?

You must cheer for every villain in every bad action movie.

Your room just be decorated with posters of Hitler and other dictators next to Tom Brady wearing Uggs.

You disgust me and are a complete failure as a human being.

Fuck this I am going to sleep!

Draft
ESPN's Mel Kiper doesn't believe that it's a "lock that [Amari] Cooper is the first WR taken."
"[Louisville WR Devante Parker] has a chance to challenge him," Kiper wrote. Kiper ranks Cooper as the No. 1 receiver, with Parker at No. 2 (and West Virginia's Kevin White No. 3). Parker figures to receive a nice boost at the combine, as he's a physical freak. The 6-foot-3, 208-pound runs a 4.39 forty and boasts a 10-foot, 10-inch broad jump and an 80-inch wingspan. He used a ridiculous catch radius to haul in 43 balls for 855 yards and five touchdowns in only six games this past season.

The light did not forsake you. Mike McCarthy and Brandon Bostick did.
And Clay Matthews ribs, and Casey Hayward, and HHCD, and Tramon, and the pass rush, and the coin toss, and the fcking wind in the stadium, and Aaron Rodgers' calf.

Everything that could've gone wrong did! If we'd just lost I'd be fine with it. I'd have rallied behind the Seahawks and taken my lumps. But that's not how it went down!

It was the kind of loss that will bother me until I die or suffer memory loss. It's a loss that all by itself is worse, that undoes the happiness of the aggregate years of success I've watched as a Packers fan. I'm not sure how many SBs we'd have to win to erase it. 2? 3? More? The point is, it's not going away. The only way to solve this problem is to care less.

So I'm trying that.

Also, you know, get fucked.

Top Bottom