• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

njean777

It is what it is brother.

I'm certainly not happy that the Pats won but I am happy that the Seahawks lost and in such a hilarious manner.

Now my hate for the Seahawks is Eagles-tier. Not my most hated team but fuck 'em all the same.

Hey now why you gotta bring the Eagles into this?

bionic77

I'm certainly not happy that the Pats won but I am happy that the Seahawks lost and in such a hilarious manner.

Now my hate for the Seahawks is Eagles-tier. Not my most hated team but fuck 'em all the same.
You are gross.

Fuck this place.

Someone ban me and end my misery.

It was all a lie! We aren't brothers. You guys are just douchebags!

jbug617

Banned
Look at this guy.

B8zxn96CYAA6CUI.jpg

I thought we were the same kind of fan. I thought we were good Americans. How quickly some abandon their morals in the face of embarrassment and adversity!
There is adversity, and then there is something else. The Seahawks had to die. There was no other acceptable result. That is all.

Now the world has fallen into fire, and a hero will rise from the ashes. Rodgers? Luck? Who can say. Who can say!

Konka

Banned

I thought we were the same kind of fan. I thought we were good Americans. How quickly some abandon their morals in the face of embarrassment and adversity!

Hey now why you gotta bring the Eagles into this?

22-L.jpg

So bionic is going crazy, Packers-GAF and Eagles-GAF are fighting randomly, FMT is depressed, Kas is still missing.

I hope you're happy cat. This is what you wanted right?

Just for supporting the Pats, I'm stripping the thread from you. DM is the new king of this thread.

My lasting memory of that game is Favre throwing that god-awful INT (surprise!) to hand the Eagles the win.

We have quite the tradition of heartbreaking failure! Way more painful than irrelevance, by the way

cdyhybrid

My lasting memory of that game is Favre throwing that god-awful INT (surprise!) to hand the Eagles the win.

We have quite the tradition of heartbreaking failure! Way more painful than irrelevance, by the way

You deserve every second of it for rooting for the Pats.

So bionic is going crazy, Packers-GAF and Eagles-GAF are fighting randomly, FMT is depressed, Kas is still missing.

Just for supporting the Pats, I'm stripping the thread from you. DM is the new king of this thread.
Sorry bro, the King has come home

This is my thread

WedgeX

Banned
There is adversity, and then there is something else. The Seahawks had to die. There was no other acceptable result. That is all.

Now the world has fallen into fire, and a hero will rise from the ashes. Rodgers? Luck? Who can say. Who can say!

There is only one that save you poor, traitorous fiends that let darkness seep into our world. You have denied his prophet. But no longer shall you be able. Forsake your old idols. Weep as you gaze upon his glory next season.

iej356wWSJxWb.jpg

You deserve every second of it for rooting for the Pats.
Never should've come to that!

I did not forsake the light until the light had forsaken me!

Also I didn't even watch the game! I'm still hoping for the result to be expunged from the record books due to cheating. Fingers crossed!

Cdy would be so proud, all these mocks giving Cleveland Danny Shelton :")
He made it buddy.

Started from the bottom and he still bouta be there

i am the opposite of depressed my man!

but that will go away once i start thinking about the niners situation again. give me a week to enjoy myself!

JABEE

Never should've come to that!

I did not forsake the light until the light had forsaken me!
The light never forsakes those who belong before it. Those who turn away cannot feel the warmth of gentle pleasure. All that is left is the cold embrace of sharp defeat. It should be no surprise that He saw the dishonesty in your heart!

The light never forsakes those who belong before it. Those who turn away cannot feel the warmth of gentle pleasure. All that is left is the cold embrace of sharp defeat. It should be no surprise that He saw the dishonesty in your heart!
My heart was strong when my team died at Eli's hands. Not once but twice! I rallied behind his virgin gooberness, because it was clearly the right thing to do.

But this last blow was far too much. It takes a better man than I to forgive it!

Godslay

Banned
Sorry bro, the King has come home

This is my thread

You have no right!

This is the offseason thread. It won't be long before you are cast back into the depths like the Baelrog!

Gandalf Kave cast this demon back to the Superbowl thread where he can be the puppet master of degenerates and orc kind.

Fuck all your teams and your memorable moments

Ravens got 2 rings in 15 years and the most memorable moment I've seen is still the fucking Cundiff wide kick

You have no right!

This is the offseason thread. It won't be long before you are cast back into the depths like the Baelrog!

Gandalf Kave cast this demon back to the Superbowl thread where he can be the puppet master of degenerates and orc kind.
Sorry bro. I have The Ring.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2015/2/2/7965085/a-super-bowl-letter-from-jim-harbaugh
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Dear Coach Carroll,

As I watched the end of last night's Super Bowl, I felt I needed to reach out to you one last time, since we won't be coaching opposite one another next year. We've had our differences, I know. You kept me from getting back to the Super Bowl and beating John Fox, the broken solar calculator with teeth. And I hung 55 on you in the Coliseum to help send you to the Emerald Bowl against Boston College. (Hey, at least you beat them. That's not a guarantee these days at USC.) But I don't want to reopen old wounds. I just want to share a story I hope you'll find inspirational going forward.

Have I ever told you about the Christmas rope?

See, on Christmas morning, Mom would bundle John and me up in coats and hats and galoshes. She'd give us each a small cup of cocoa and send us out to the driveway, where Dad was waiting. He'd put the two of us back to back, and then he'd bind us together around the waist with a thick length of rope he only used for this occasion. Then we'd wait and sip our cocoa while he ducked into the garage to bring out two presents: the thing I wanted most that year, and the thing John wanted most that year.

See, Dad didn't want to spoil us, but he believed in precision. So when I say he brought out what I wanted most, I mean exactly that - if it was a bike, it was just the color and style you wanted and already had a little license plate that said "JIMMY" on the back.

Anyways, he'd take the two presents and put mine a yard away from me and John's a yard away from him. Mom took our cocoa mugs away, and then Dad blew the whistle. And we'd start pulling, because the Christmas rope only had one rule: first one to get to his present got to keep it.

Now, you're probably thinking, why not agree ahead of time to alternate winners or ask for presents you could both enjoy? What you don't understand is that, after a couple of years, it stops being about the presents at all. You just want to see the sorrow in your brother's face as you take that damn yard from him. The Virgin Mary herself could have shown up with Baby Jesus and asked nicely for a yard and I'd still tell her to put on the rope and earn it.

Was this a cruel way for a father to approach the holidays? Maybe. But I sure as shit wouldn't just give away my last yard on some dumbfuck slant route, you tai chi dipshit.

Merry Christmas.

Missing you already,

Coach Jim Harbaugh

P.S. At least you didn't lose to Tavita Pritchard again.

Jim-Harbaugh.0.jpg

Striker

Free agent NT Terrence Cody has been indicted on animal-cruelty charges.
He's accused of abuse relating to both a dog and an alligator. Cody is also charged with "illegal possession of an alligator." (Seriously.) On top of everything else, he's been charged with drug possession.
I read about him having a gator, but a dog too. So was he making them fight?

JABEE

My heart was strong when my team died at Eli's hands. Not once but twice! I rallied behind his virgin gooberness, because it was clearly the right thing to do.

But this last blow was far too much. It takes a better man than I to forgive it!

There is no strength to find today for all hope is lost. What is written will stay written and corrupt another generation of our kin. You will be judged by a much higher power than I!

:)

Dragon

Banned
You have no right!

Be careful with the Lord of the Rings jokes! Some kid got suspended for apparently using the ring to cast a magical spell on a classmate!

Pats win counts as much as a North Korean election.

Yeah technically you are the champs and the great leader won 110% of the vote but no one in the free world respects cheaters.

Your currency ain't welcome here compadre!
You need to bow down and kiss the ring you old ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

LJ11

Dirtbag was a good troll though.

Now it's dudes just blasting SUCK MY DICK. No effort these days. Tom Penny tries, but nah, it's just not convincing.

bionic77

You need to bow down and kiss the ring you old ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
Much like with the south and your shitstain of a state and black presidents I likewise don't acknowledge cheaters.

I am not about tainted wins or taints of any kind for that matter.

Go talk to FMT if that is your thing you filthy degenerate.

Top Bottom