• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

LJ11

I noticed you're active in shoe GAF, are you a Nike roshe fan? I grabbed a pair of random yarn fly knits end of last year. Noticed a good amount of flynits dropping this week, gonna try and grab a pair.

I'm a huge sneaker head, but I've toned it down because it's an expensive hobby and it's hard to wear all the sneakers I already have, there are too many people chasing sneakers these days as well. Mostly into Js, Flyknit, some dunks, and old retros that bring back memories.

I'm not a big Roshe fan, no, but I love Flyknits. Have about 6 pairs, Two Lunar Chukkas, wolf grey and sails, red Hyperfeels to run in, 2 Racers, and a pair of 4.0s Love Flyknit. Take a look at the Flyknit Lunar 3.0. Not a lot of hype right now, which is good. Got to Niketalk, follow the threads, and laugh.

Back in Nov I preorded the black and white Racers with minimal hassel, got them NYE. Now everyone is going crazy, backdoor links at Nike, just madness. Bought too many sneakers last year, trying to minimize this year, no fucking more. Can spend money elsewhere, those Obsidian Foams look dope though!

BBj1VhN.jpg

Are you now or have you ever been a supporter of the New England Patriots?
It's time to stop posting jb.

Godslay

Banned
If a piece of paper comes out that says that the Pats played with a ball that was 2 pounds lighter than it should have been in a game that they won by 38 points, is it really that significant? Does it really discredit their run? Yall know I hate the Pats as much as anyone but Deflategate is too big reach for really silly insignificant shit.

We got to face it yall. The gig is up. Followers of Tebow, America, and Freedom lost.

The Patriots are our overlords.

Grover, I will not let you be a terrible President.

Did Lincoln give up this easy? Did Teddy Roosevelt go fetal when he was shot? Did FDR roll around in his wheelchair feeling sorry for himself when Hitler ravaged Europe? Did JFK zip his zipper when Monroe wanted it? Did Reagan let poor people out of the ghetto?

The answer is no. Our answer is no.

Now, pick up your man parts and lead this goddamn thread to the promised land. Tebow isn't dead and he hasn't forsaken us. The same fight that coursed through our veins yesterday is still there. This is a new season, and a new goddamn world. So take it.

2014 is dead. Let us all bind together, all colors and creeds. Barn animals, birds, Indians and Chiefs, Cheese makers, wild animals, Cowboys, planes, creatures of the ocean, cats, Saints, Pirates, Giants and Titans, steelmakers, Vikings, miners, electricians, and let us unite as a front to save what is left of America, and our beloved NFL. For together we shall free this world!

Now do your duty Grover and lead us!

If Brady 2peats NFL-GAF will die and Cdy, JABEE, and Bionic will all be sent to mental institutions.

These may very well be the end times.

JABEE will take us all down with him. He already has a marijuana farm stash underground in a Dark Knight Returns-esque cave with each of our names on a kilo each, he's just waiting on this result to open it and snitch

I like the idea of an offseason arrest pool. What will the stakes be though?

Stakes are hard, you want more than bragging rights? Perhaps I'll put forward a prize of a five dollar gift card to Taco Bell, official sponsor of NFL Offseason Arrest Pool aka the Josh Gordon Classic, as the prize.

Stakes are hard, you want more than bragging rights? Perhaps I'll put forward a prize of a five dollar gift card to Taco Bell, official sponsor of NFL Offseason Arrest Pool aka the Josh Gordon Classic, as the prize.
I'm ok with bragging rights. But it needs to be in the opening post of the thread!

Do we just pick whoever we want?

I'm ok with bragging rights. But it needs to be in the opening post of the thread!

Do we just pick whoever we want?

You pick 10 players. Anyone. You list them from 10 to 1, with 10 being the highest weighted. If they get arrested, you get that amount of points, ie, you have Aaron Rodgers at 3, he gets a DUI, you get three points. Most points at kickoff of first game wins.

Ends justify the means?

You must cheer for every villain in every bad action movie.

Your room just be decorated with posters of Hitler and other dictators next to Tom Brady wearing Uggs.

You disgust me and are a complete failure as a human being.

Fuck this I am going to sleep!
I'm going to borrow a term from my good friend Olivia Munn.

R-E-L-A-X.

Their reign on top will be short-lived. If Eli doesn't get the job done, Cameron Jerrell Newton will.

Take heed friends, the darker the night, the brighter the dawn! What a beautiful day that will be!

Talon

I'm going to borrow a term from my good friend Olivia Nunn.

R-E-L-A-X.

Their reign on top will be short-lived. If Eli doesn't get the job done, Cameron Jerrell Newton will.

Take heed friends, the darker the night, the brighter the dawn! What a beautiful day that will be!
Cowboys winning would be worse than the Pats winning.

You pick 10 players. Anyone. You list them from 10 to 1, with 10 being the highest weighted. If they get arrested, you get that amount of points, ie, you have Aaron Rodgers at 3, he gets a DUI, you get three points. Most points at kickoff of first game wins.
Excellent.

I assume the earlier we get our picks in, the better? (maximize the possible arrest days!)

We can do open signups all the way through training camp!

Spinluck

I'm going to borrow a term from my good friend Olivia Munn.

R-E-L-A-X.

The middle name Jerrell suits him well.

Spinluck

Lmao, I have to do this.

Excellent.

I assume the earlier we get our picks in, the better? (maximize the possible arrest days!)

We can do open signups all the way through training camp!

Exactly. I'll write up a more official thing tommorow when I'm at the office, but feel free to get your list in whenever. Remember 10 is most points, 1 is least.

I'm still deciding on a name.

Josh Gordon Classic
The Titus Young Memorial Offseason Arrest Pool

I'm open to suggestions

Exactly. I'll write up a more official thing tommorow when I'm at the office, but feel free to get your list in whenever. Remember 10 is most points, 1 is least.

I'm still deciding on a name.

Josh Gordon Classic
The Titus Young Memorial Offseason Arrest Pool

I'm open to suggestions
The Aaron Hernandez Open

Kiryu

It's really funny that Seahawks are still getting a lot of attention with that "playcall" than Patriots winning a SB 49.

Dragon

Banned
It's really funny that Seahawks are still getting a lot of attention with that "playcall" than Patriots winning a SB 49.

Yeah the Patriots are upset they didn't win the attention award at the SB. They just had to go home with the Lombardi.

Furyous

Once again, once again, once again, learn what back to back means and then once again, go cry in the corner. Once again, good luck with that.

Not semantics, you just suck at writing.

No, I think he's just implying that you're a dumbass. Where I'll just say it. Back to back consecutively is redundant at best, and moronic at worst.

Look at this circlejerk. On a message board people cry about writing yet lack the ability to refute any statements I make. My teams had great seasons so there's nothing to cry about. Cavs look better than the Celtics this year so cry about their record.

MechDX

Hello bread friend. I will probably not, I played it on ps4 during e3. Wasn't the biggest fan. Is it a open beta for all? If so I might join just to shoot mech

Hello former BFF BG :(. Kave is my new BFF :). I have ultimate authority as decreed by him. So you shall get the BETA , enter an elevator and I shall proceed to shoot you in the head. Sorry

Xoxoxo I AM THE LAW!

Top Bottom