• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MRSA

Banned
california-burrito2.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There should be any fighting in here as we're all Pats fans and the season is over.

Besides it is a Giants year next year, they will go 7-9 and upset every good team in the NFC to face the Patriots in the Super Bowl, winning by 3-4 points in heartbreaking fashion. Peyton will retire and Eli will become the third best Playoff QB of all time.

Spinluck

Look at this circlejerk. On a message board people cry about writing yet lack the ability to refute any statements I make. My teams had great seasons so there's nothing to cry about. Cavs look better than the Celtics this year so cry about their record.

This a football thread, we don't five a fuck!

Furyous

This a football thread, we don't five a fuck!

They care and it's heartwarming in a stalkerish borderline obsessive compulsive creepy way. I love the whole "can't refute damn thing someone says but replies anyway because let's dogpile" schitck.

---

Warren Sapp needs help. NFL needs to step in and assist him. It sucks that he lost his job but these things happen. Warren makes a great coach if he gets his life together.

Warren Sapp needs help. NFL needs to step in and assist him. It sucks that he lost his job but these things happen. Warren makes a great coach if he gets his life together.

Sapp's a scumbag and a mental midget, which is why he keeps getting in trouble. The last thing he needs to be doing is coaching young people.

Godslay

Banned
Doing some research and found that Montana never threw a pick in the Superbowl and won his first one without Jerry.

Brady won five playoff games without throwing a TD.

Peyton lost five games without throwing an int.

Rings are all that matters in the end, maybe Manning and Brady go out tied with Favre and Bubby Brister.

MRSA

Banned
I do. You were posting about how Brady was the GOAT and blah blah blah. You can't hide from the past!

In an unrelated note, I am now on #TeamiPhone.

Only poors are not apart of #TeamiPhone

Get a MBP if you don't already have one. All my texts and calls are routed to my MBP, its amazing.

Colasante

The offseason should be fun for the Patriots too. I'm glad they're likely getting a 3rd round compensatory pick for Aqib Talib and a 4th round pick for Logan Mankins.

Godslay

Banned
End-to-end encryption, man. Apple doesn't have the encryption key, much to the chagrin of the State Department.

What encryption scheme?

It's no better then going through Verizon for instance, just an interesting detour.

If the state wants your information, they will get it. Corporations will give it up, not to mention backdoors which have been exposed in IPhones.

Not saying Android is any better. Just interesting when most plans have unlimited texting, and apple wants to reroute to save that resource. I can understand from the sense of making it easier to send to other devices though.

MRSA

Banned
What encryption scheme?

It's no better then going through Verizon for instance, just an interesting detour.

If the state wants your information, they will get it. Corporations will give it up, not to mention backdoors which have been exposed in IPhones.

Not saying Android is any better. Just interesting when most plans have unlimited texting, and apple wants to reroute to save that resource. I can understand from the sense of making it easier to send to other devices though.

I have no idea what you just said and how it relates to me sending/receiving texts/calls on my MBP.

JABEE

I would like to apologize for my outbursts against FMT, Grover, and Packers-GAF.

You did not deserve the judgement that I brought to this thread. We are all going through a tough time after Sunday's events and dealing with the aftermath the best we can. I hope we are able to repair our relationships in order to foster a more welcoming community among NFL-GAF users.

I will try to return to my normal demeanor in the coming days. These past few weeks have been sources of adrenaline, anger and despair. Let's all focus on the future.

I will wait for the league's decision on deflategate. I'm sure justice will be served.

You're relying on Goodell? Forget it. Operation sweep it under the rug has been underway the moment the AFC Championship game ended. Cause not only did they not want to taint their shiny little SB game, now they have to have the 2015 kickoff game. There's no way in hell they want to start the season in New Cheatland with there being some kind of sanctions levied against them. Ain't gonna happen.

Top Bottom