• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Duxxy3

It's probably gonna take daily reminders to myself because I can't believe it. Patriots are champs.

Watching seahawk fans reactions now because it's just beautiful.

You all think we should make college players eligible as well for the NFL Offseason Arrest Pool aka Warren Sapp Invitational? I know I'm considering Jameis high on my list.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
http://youtu.be/YwmP0UwHL9k

I know the feeling (been through 4 super bowl losses), but it didn't happen to me this time.

Losses hurt. As a Patriots and Broncos fan I know how it feels to lose with some of that magic bullshit, and how to lose with an outright blowout. A back and fourth game that ends in a loss sucks. Those other two kinds hurt a lot more.

You will cheer for them next season, you will root for them in the playoffs. But the doubt will linger until they make up for it with a win. As a Patriots fan all that wore off on Sunday. As a Broncos fan it's the early 90's all over again after last year.

Edit:
The kids in that video are heartbreaking...

cdyhybrid

Losses hurt. As a Patriots and Broncos fan I know how it feels to lose with some of that magic bullshit, and how to lose with an outright blowout. A back and fourth game that ends in a loss sucks. Those other two kinds hurt a lot more.

You will cheer for them next season, you will root for them in the playoffs. But the doubt will linger until they make up for it with a win. As a Patriots fan all that wore off on Sunday. As a Broncos fan it's the early 90's all over again after last year.

Edit:

You're like a worse version of Tabris.

http://youtu.be/YwmP0UwHL9k

I know the feeling (been through 4 super bowl losses), but it didn't happen to me this time.

Why do people film themselves watching a football game though?

Edit:

A Patriots/Broncos fan? Y u do dis.

JABEE

Everything is going to be alright!
Two-teamers will see the error of their ways.
The NFL won't botch the DeflateGate investigation!
The Eagles will draft Mariota at 20.
Everything is going to be alright!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
A Patriots/Broncos fan? Y u do dis.

Lived in Denver most my life. First football memory is being at the Playoff game against the Browns when "The Fumble" happened.

Was born in Pittsfield, MA. Still have lots of family back there. I'll root for Denver above all, but I'll cheer my Massachusetts teams on as well.

Gobias

Banned

Edit:

Man, it must be tough to be a Broncos and Patriots fan.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Man, it must be tough to be a Broncos and Patriots fan.

Well...

You're relying on Goodell? Forget it. Operation sweep it under the rug has been underway the moment the AFC Championship game ended. Cause not only did they not want to taint their shiny little SB game, now they have to have the 2015 kickoff game. There's no way in hell they want to start the season in New Cheatland with there being some kind of sanctions levied against them. Ain't gonna happen.

...the salt makes it go down pretty easy.

JNA

Banned
Oh shit I totally forgot about this catch years back.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lQmyLLxRNcA

Makes me think when some people say Odell's catch was the best they ever seen, wonder what other catches we are forgetting that happened in the past. This one looked much more luckier than Kearse's catch. XD Farve of course just lobbing it and looking like it was gonna be intercepted. :(

Also Al Michaels's commentary was hilarious here. "HE DID WHAT!?" lol

MRSA

Banned

What the fuck.......

#BanJNA

MRSA

Banned
You know what I drink?

Caffeine free Diet Coke.

Where is your Milana now?

milana_vayntrub_twitter_lOjtw9BT.sized.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Bought Madden 15 today

I don't understand all the covers and floats and this and that but I'm having a fuckin whale of a time

Top Bottom