• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Bought Madden 15 today

I don't understand all the covers and floats and this and that but I'm having a fuckin whale of a time

You'll figure it out. Takes some time to understand it all, but playing Madden is a great way to learn the basics of the game.

Also, I recommend reading "Take Your Eye off the Ball" by Pat Kirwin. Fantastic book where he goes into a lot of detail of the sport in a really easy and understandable way.

Worst Picture of All Time

txstoramqhu3voats2sc.png

Even Kornheiser didn't want to be associated with it.

Batman!

God I really hate football at the moment.

I honestly don't hate the Pats fans. Its up for debate if they were born that way (defective) or are a product of their environments. But they were cunts before the SB and I didn't expect a cunty win from a cunty franchise that cheats and has no honor to change that.

What really pissed me off were all the good posters that cheered for those cheaters. All of Packers nation seemed to want the world to burn and turned in their human cards to cheer for team cunt. FMT lost his mind, but even that is no excuse for the way he celebrated the Pats tainted win. And how the fuck Browns GAF got onboard that diseased bandwagon I will never understand. I always knew they were weird but this crosses a line that I won't soon forget.

GAF failed me the same way the NFL did.

Without any hyperbole this is worse than 9/11. We could have stopped this by suspensions, a simple run on the goal line or through judicious use of the criminal justice system. Instead we as a nation let it happen. Its like if FDR was piloting one of the planes that led the attack on Pearl Harbor.

RIP America. We had a good run.

:(
These are dark times indeed.

kmag

How long before we start getting the players version of Black Monday? Isn't the week after the superbowl the time where contracts can get cut with the cap hit hitting next season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You are now a Patriot fan.

Fuck you.

Wanting the Seahawks to lose is different than being a fan of the Cheatriots. I mean, is anyone here really shocked that the Patriots are involved in yet another cheating scandal? Or are Pats fans going to honestly tell me that they're unfairly targeted time and time again?

Where there's smoke, there's fire!

Fuck you

Don't wish such blasphemous things upon my friends.

We must stand together against the tuck rule, spygate, deflategate, Aaron Hernandez, etc. etc.

Let's talk about something cool. I am almost done with Aria of Sorrow, you bros ever played it? It's pretty fantastic, I must say. Death was kind of a bitch to kill.

Top Bottom