• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Greg

Let's talk about something cool. I am almost done with Aria of Sorrow, you bros ever played it? It's pretty fantastic, I must say. Death was kind of a bitch to kill.
I remember I got a GBA just to play the Castlevania and Metroid games, and they were all awesome

I'd probably have to watch videos to remember which one was Aria of Sorrow and which was Harmony of Dissonance though because it was a while ago

bionic77

We all had some point in our lives where we were 2nd & 1 and made the wrong decision.

It happens.
Most of us didn't have Marshawn Lynch as their RB.

Pats only stopped him for less than a yard or a loss once that entire game. Even when they stacked the box.

It was a horrible decision. And Russ made it worse by just throwing it in there without looking at the coverage.

eznark

Banned
To be fair, putting ketchup in rice is more like trading a first round draft pick for a bad running back.

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

Tom Penny

People still second guessing 1 play. The better team one. Deal with it an move on. Other than Baltimore who in AFC can stop a healthy Pat's from getting to the SB next year?

I remember I got a GBA just to play the Castlevania and Metroid games, and they were all awesome

I'd probably have to watch videos to remember which one was Aria of Sorrow and which was Harmony of Dissonance though because it was a while ago
Yeah man, all those GBA Castlevania/Metroid games are great. There were three Castlevanias on GBA and Aria was the last one. Of the six GBA/DS games Harmony of Dissonance will be the only one I have left to finish after I'm done with Aria.

If you ever feel like reliving those glory days you should check out Order of Ecclesia on DS. It's probably the last Castlevania of that style we'll ever see but man was it incredible.

bionic77

People still second guessing 1 play. The better team one. Deal with it an move on. Other than Baltimore who in AFC can stop a healthy Pat's from getting to the SB next year?
No one can argue that they won.

But better team?

They are a bunch of lousy cheating cunts. Better is not usually a word applied to such a collection of lowlife scumbags.

More accurate to say that the wrong team won. Or the team of cheating cunts won. Or the bad guys, douchers, etc...

Dragon

Banned

But better team?

They are a bunch of lousy cheating cunts. Better is not usually a word applied to such a collection of lowlife scumbags.

More accurate to say that the wrong team won. Or the team of cheating cunts won. Or the bad guys, douchers, etc...

brokenrecord.jpg

I don't think you bitched this much when the Steelers lost to the Packers.

But better team?

Cry moar

Tom Penny

But better team?

You need to be more creative. No originality in this one. You're better than that. Start working on the post you will use after the Pats obliterate the Steelers next year since they somehow won their division and did nothing with it...

bionic77

bionic it's usually pretty endearing and you haven't yet approached JABEE territory, but yeah, you're crying.
More like Pats fans are getting upset that everyone is calling out their team for being a collection of cheating cunts.

Hey sorry to rain on your parade. But you have to call a spade a spade and a cheating cunt a cheating cunt.

Call then whatever you want as long as you call them Superbowl champions
The cheating cunts from New England just won the Super Bowl.

Top Bottom