• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

You need to be more creative. No originality in this one. You're better than that. Start working on the post you will use after the Pats obliterate the Steelers next year since they somehow won their division and did nothing with it...
Creative?

You root for a bunch of cheating cunts. Somehow this makes you feel good inside when this collection of villains wins. Why is that? I don't fucking know. I don't know if your parents fed you lead for breakfast. I don't know if you lost in the genetic lottery and ended up with a surplus of cunt genes. These are questions that I don't have the answer to. Rando and RBH are the doctors here. Maybe they have the answer to these questions. Or maybe no one knows and it is is a philosophical debate.

But I am not trying to be creative.

Just the facts!

Dragon

Banned
More like Pats fans are getting upset that everyone is calling out their team for being a collection of cheating cunts.

Hey sorry to rain on your parade. But you have to call a spade a spade and a cheating cunt a cheating cunt.

I think we all know who is upset besides Seahawks fans and it isn't Pats fans.

ShaneB

its-only-game.gif

njean777

More like Pats fans are getting upset that everyone is calling out their team for being a collection of cheating cunts.

Hey sorry to rain on your parade. But you have to call a spade a spade and a cheating cunt a cheating cunt.

The cheating cunts from New England just won the Super Bowl.

Has it been confirmed that they cheated yet? Other than spy-gate? Or are you just doing the typical american thing and saying they are guilty until proven innocent?

While his opinions on the Dark Knight Rises may be symptomatic of early-onset dementia, Bionic is 100% correct in stating that the Pats are:

A) Cheats, and
B) Cunts

However, this is tearing the community apart so can we not move on and go back to things which bring us closer to one another like laughing at the Jets or wondering where Kas is?

Pats fans are the worst.

Disney time for me! Of course the beta has to happen when I'm with my family, I probably won't get any opportunities to play with you guys.

:(

bionic77

Has it been confirmed that they cheated yet? Other than spy-gate? Or are you just doing the typical american thing and saying they are guilty until proven innocent?
Every reasonable person knows they fucked with the balls.

Just like every reasonable person knows there were no WMDs in Iraq.

The Gatas and Dragons of the world need more evidence. Always more evidence. Somehow they root for cheating cunts but want to believe they are not cheating cunts. Must be a confusing way to live your life...

Tom Penny

Creative?

You root for a bunch of cheating cunts. Somehow this makes you feel good inside when this collection of villains wins. Why is that? I don't fucking know. I don't know if your parents fed you lead for breakfast. I don't know if you lost in the genetic lottery and ended up with a surplus of cunt genes. These are questions that I don't have the answer to. Rando and RBH are the doctors here. Maybe they have the answer to these questions. Or maybe no one knows and it is is a philosophical debate.

But I am not trying to be creative.

Just the facts!

superbowlxlix.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Completely off topic but I saw this in another thread. I would love to see ez's reaction if he ever got a resume like this:

original.jpg

njean777

Every reasonable person knows they fucked with the balls.

Just like every reasonable person knows there were no WMDs in Iraq.

The Gatas and Dragons of the world need more evidence. Always more evidence. Somehow they root for cheating cunts but want to believe they are not cheating cunts. Must be a confusing way to live your life...

Every reasonable person doesn't state whether they cheated or not because there is no clear evidence of it just yet. It is still all he said- she said. A reasonable person would keep their opinions to themselves until it is all cleared up and we have all the evidence in front of us.

A unhinged person shouts and claims to know the the truth when there is no clear evidence of the crime yet, and is doing what cops do and presumes everybody is guilty until proven innocent. You are being equated to a cop, how do you feel?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The way I see it, a rational person can either look at the Patriots organization and come to one of two conclusions:

1. Where there's smoke, there's fire
2. The Patriots are being unfairly targeted

The sheer number of scandals they have been involved in over the years doesn't leave a lot of room for middle ground.

Spinluck

Poor Bionic and Blarry, what are they gonna tell their kids?

I don't think I'll have kids, they do not deserve to be born into such a world. I'll wait till Luck ties Jimmy in rings or until I'm as rich as Lunchbox.

Which ever comes first.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
The way I see it, a rational person can either look at the Patriots organization and come to one of two conclusions:

1. Where there's smoke, there's fire
2. The Patriots are being unfairly targeted

The sheer number of scandals they have been involved in over the years doesn't leave a lot of room for middle ground.

All of the country outside of NE chooses option 1 of course. Pats fans should just accept it. Don't seek approval you'll never, ever get. Don't be the Alex Rodriguez of fandom.

TheFatOne

Looking at the Pats schedule I have a feeling they will be playing the Steelers for the first game of the season. The only other teams I could see them playing are the Bills, but the Steelers make more sense to me.

Greg

Happy Birthday from Olivia, Greg!
Happy Birthday Greg!
thanks!

Happy BDAY Greg, has anyone posted this for you?
http://youtu.be/yMzIMJkIWdw
(Munn on Conan)
not buying it

and I thought it was just on Letterman, but holy shit she's the worst at telling stories

Yeah man, all those GBA Castlevania/Metroid games are great. There were three Castlevanias on GBA and Aria was the last one. Of the six GBA/DS games Harmony of Dissonance will be the only one I have left to finish after I'm done with Aria.

If you ever feel like reliving those glory days you should check out Order of Ecclesia on DS. It's probably the last Castlevania of that style we'll ever see but man was it incredible.
Castlevania is the best

eznark

Banned
It actually looks like a strong resume? But I have no idea about that IT shit.

Honestly it's a nice looking document too. If I needed some intern to create promo material I'd consider him!

As far as character concerns, obsessive compulsives are great when used properly.

MRSA

Banned
It actually looks like a strong resume? But I have no idea about that IT shit.

Honestly it's a nice looking document too. If I needed some intern to create promo material I'd consider him!

As far as character concerns, obsessive compulsives are great when used properly.

What if the applicant's name was Josephina rather than Joseph?

Spinluck

thanks!

not buying it

and I thought it was just on Letterman, but holy shit she's the worst at telling stories

Castlevania is the best

Happy Birthday Greg, you have great taste in TV shows, games, coffee*, and women you decide to absolutely despise!

******************2015 NFL OFFSEASON ARREST POOL******************

Rules are simple-

-Create a list of players from 10-1 of who you think are most likely to be arrested this offseason, with 10 being the most heavily weighted.

- If any of those players get arrested, you get the associated number of points. Ie, if you have Julian Edelman at 7, and he gets arrested for indecent exposure, you get 7 points.

- Most points at kick off of Week 1's first game is the winner.

Of Note.....

- Anyone eligible for the NFL draft is eligible for the arrest pool.

- If a player is arrested again for a different instance of any crime, they count again.

Deadline- There is none, but get your list in now so you have more days for mayhem.

Here is an example submission from Chuckddd

10 - Suggs
9 - Ngata
8 - Canty
7 - D Smith
6 - J Smith
5 - Webb
4 - Elam
3 - Dumbervil
2 - S Smith Sr
1 - Josh Brown

I'll keep track of things, just post your list and I'll compile everything.

Top Bottom