• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

******************2015 NFL OFFSEASON ARREST POOL******************

Rules are simple-

-Create a list of players from 10-1 of who you think are most likely to be arrested this offseason, with 10 being the most heavily weighted.

- If any of those players get arrested, you get the associated number of points. Ie, if you have Julian Edelman at 7, and he gets arrested for indecent exposure, you get 7 points.

- Most points at kick off of Week 1's first game is the winner.

Of Note.....

- Anyone eligible for the NFL draft is eligible for the arrest pool.

- If a player is arrested again for a different instance of any crime, they count again.

Deadline- There is none, but get your list in now so you have more days for mayhem.

Here is an example submission from Chuckddd

I'll keep track of things, just post your list and I'll compile everything.

Cool idea, gonna work on a list.

bionic77

All of the country outside of NE chooses option 1 of course. Pats fans should just accept it. Don't seek approval you'll never, ever get. Don't be the Alex Rodriguez of fandom.
This is a reasonable fucking post.

There is one other options for Pats fans though other than to just own it. You can also try and dissociate yourself from a bunch of cheating cunts. But thats a judgment call. A lot of them probably don't have much in their lives and will take whatever wins and illegitimate trophies they can get!

Bread

Banned
10. James Harrison
9. Steve Smith
8. Wes Welker
7. Michael Bennett
6. Lagarrette Blount
5. Johnathan Pigskin
4. Matt Prater
3. Doug Baldwin
2. Antonio Cromartie
1. Ryan Mallett

Let's go Deebo!

Fantomex

Greg I maded you dis

cBk9NKP.png

MechDX

10. James Harrison
9. Steve Smith
8. Wes Welker
7. Michael Bennett
6. Lagarrette Blount
5. Johnathan Pigskin
4. Matt Prater
3. Doug Baldwin
2. Antonio Cromartie
1. Ryan Mallett

Let's go Deebo!

Motherfucker. You are now officially dead to me.

Nori Chan

Really late, but congrats to all the patriots gaf on the super bowl. That does mean you too gator.

now if only spoiled princess would let me on his dad's yacht

MechDX

John McClain @McClain_on_NFL
· 44m 44 minutes ago
Texans hired Pat O'Hara as an offensive assistant coach and elevated Anthony Pleasant to a defensive coach.

Who is Pat O'Hara? Former arena league QB and part time actor:

pg2_e_ohara_576.jpg

He was Red's QB in the Waterboy! Must have hired him to work with Tom "Nick Cage" Savage.

bionic77

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=984674

Just a matter of time before Bionic's wife does the same :(
If my wife posted on here it was because she just decided to divorce me and burn everything to ground.

She would then proceed to ruin my good name and post about how much I love the Pats, Jordan, Al Queda, etc (in decreasing order of evil).

Hopefully I never cheat or get caught cheating to cause such a horrible turn of events!

And I am pretty sure that dudes wife didn't actually post that. I could be wrong too, but I am always pretty skeptical of the internet.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
RIP bionic's wallet if he gets a divorce.

I'm guessing his wife is a housewife which is instant alimony to pay for her future lifestyle of getting pounded by other dudes post divorce.

Buying those purses and designer furniture doesn't seem so expensive in that context!

So I'm flipping through the radio and come across Rush Limbaugh and he says racism is the reason they didn't run it. Because Wilson is a "clean cut and more wholesome black guy".

zychi

Banned
I think that has been my favourite conspiracy theory from this so far.

I think Marshawn is the offensive MVP even if Russ throws that TD. He got them down there on his catch, and was the reason Brady wasn't on the field as much the second half.

Greg

Lol I thought she made that segment pretty awkward, they should ban Her.

Sir Gregory we share the same Bday week, Ohio must be weeping in joy this week.

Happy Birthday Greg, you have great taste in TV shows, games, coffee*, and women you decide to absolutely despise!

Happy birthday Greg!! Also future happy birthday to Black Ghost

Greg I maded you dis

Greg I also designed a Bday cake for you!! :)
:')

LevelNth

Banned
Does he tend to run the ball when you have the best RB in the football and you have second and goal on the 1 to win the Super Bowl?

If so, sign me up.
You do realize that just like when the Niners effed up the playcalling at the end of Super Bowl XLVII, it ultimately fell on Harbaugh for making such dumb calls, no matter how much everyone hated Greg Roman.

Where's the hate on Pete? He heard the call and said 'yup, let's do it'.

Top Bottom