• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

1UMZ6qn.jpg

Shame this was at the bottom of the page.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
10. Jimmy Haslam
9. John Manziel
8. Josh Gordon
7. LeGarrette Blount
6. Isaiah Crowell
5. Trent Richardson
4. Donte Whitner
3. Barkevious Mingo
2. Brandon Merriweather
1. Peyton Manning

This blatant disrespect will not go unnoticed friend.

FOR THE NEW PAGE-------------------------------

******************2015 NFL OFFSEASON ARREST POOL******************

Rules are simple-

-Create a list of players from 10-1 of who you think are most likely to be arrested this offseason, with 10 being the most heavily weighted.

- If any of those players get arrested, you get the associated number of points. Ie, if you have Julian Edelman at 7, and he gets arrested for indecent exposure, you get 7 points.

- Most points at kick off of Week 1's first game is the winner.

Of Note.....

- Anyone eligible for the NFL draft is eligible for the arrest pool.

- If a player is arrested again for a different instance of any crime, they count again.

Deadline- There is none, but get your list in now so you have more days for mayhem.

Here is an example submission from Chuckddd

10 - Suggs
9 - Ngata
8 - Canty
7 - D Smith
6 - J Smith
5 - Webb
4 - Elam
3 - Dumbervil
2 - S Smith Sr
1 - Josh Brown

I'll keep track of things, just post your list and I'll compile everything.

cdyhybrid

So what is the buzz on this upcoming draft? Is it even any good? I'm not hearing much from it other than the top QB's.

Read somewhere that there are ~15 1st-round caliber players, and ~50 2nd-rounders.

So maybe not much star power, but possibly some good depth/contributors?

Also, praise King DM!

Draxal

Giants Wish List ..

Ideally a trade down and picking up Lael Collins around 16, but otherwise Shelton, Collins, or Sherff at 10.

I really like Tevin Coleman a ton, and if he's available in the second I'd grab him.

tmdorsey

3 things:

1) I'm gonna need you guys to chill on the Katy Perry and any other pics of hot women for a while (Noodle, you're good though). Just had a vasectomy done today. A bag of frozen veggies on my nuts for a hour bros.

2) Happy Birthday Greg.

3) bionic is right.

3 things:

1) I'm gonna need you guys to chill on the Katy Perry and any other pics of hot women for a while (Noodle, your good though). Just had a vasectomy done today. A bag of frozen veggies on my nuts for a hour bros.
Congrats! I had mine done last year. Its wonderful working without a net anymore.;)

3 things:

1) I'm gonna need you guys to chill on the Katy Perry and any other pics of hot women for a while (Noodle, you're good though). Just had a vasectomy done today. A bag of frozen veggies on my nuts for a hour bros.

2) Happy Birthday Greg.

3) bionic is right.

I will refrain from posting pics of our cheerleaders until you're better, Let me know though so i can make a giant post.

10. Jimmy Haslam
9. John Manziel
8. Josh Gordon
7. LeGarrette Blount
6. Isaiah Crowell
5. Trent Richardson
4. Donte Whitner
3. Barkevious Mingo
2. Brandon Merriweather
1. Peyton Manning

Pretty sure Belichick is gonna be next once he gets caught having sex with his own daughter. Dude's already making out with her at the Super Bowl!

Top Bottom