• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

3 things:

1) I'm gonna need you guys to chill on the Katy Perry and any other pics of hot women for a while (Noodle, you're good though). Just had a vasectomy done today. A bag of frozen veggies on my nuts for a hour bros.

2) Happy Birthday Greg.

3) bionic is right.

So Anime and Noodle girls shall rule this thread...

cdyhybrid

Did you pop your stitches?

JbNDo14.gif
JbNDo14.gif
JbNDo14.gif

Happy birthday, Greg! I usually take my coffee with a little 2% and a dash of sugar, but today I went dark all for you!

Brothers, we mustn't forget. Good can never triumph over evil if evil never rises. I already ordered my Eli jersey from Hong Kong, and once allied with Giants-GAF, we will all crush the Patriot Might. Believe!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I'm beginning to think Arthur Blank doesn't get it.

Why the fuck keep Dimitroff around if you are gonna give Quinn all of the final say on player personnel?

It makes no gosh damn sense what so ever. SMH

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Isn't Dimitroff a cap guy?

What he is suppose to be by title is GM with Scott Pioli as assistant GM.

I just don't know. It's obvious Blank wants to pull the reigns from Dimitroff because he thought he wasn't getting the job done. If you think that why keep him around in a neutered position tho?

zychi

Banned
Any of you guys photographer gurus? I want to print a panorama picture I took of a city but have no idea what to order. I don't want it to be gigantic, but big enough to fit on a desk.

Basically I want to print the picture so it doesn't look like shit, but also so you can see the city. Costco and CVS don't have very many options for panorama pictures. Thoughts?

JNA

Banned
Any of you guys photographer gurus? I want to print a panorama picture I took of a city but have no idea what to order. I don't want it to be gigantic, but big enough to fit on a desk.

Basically I want to print the picture so it doesn't look like shit, but also so you can see the city. Costco and CVS don't have very many options for panorama pictures. Thoughts?

How big is the desk? 0_0

Sanjuro

The Dunkin Donuts people left their headset on during the drive-thru. Heard one talking about how they didn't like this guy!

:-(

My coffee is now compromised.

zychi

Banned
How big is the desk? 0_0

How some dudes have pictures of their kids on their desk? Just something small like that, but the quality is good enough to see the whole image.

It's a picture of a city, it doesn't need to be the size of a wall, or hung up on the wall

cdyhybrid

No idea! I've worked retail hell for years, so I purposely try to be nice to CSRs.

The girl who actually gave me the coffee I could hear say "He seems alright, what he do?" as I pulled away.

Maybe an old fling! Just odd.

Should have asked her at the window.

Colasante

It's just really weird how these shifts on guys happen while nothing is happening.

Definitely. We'll see if the roller coaster nature of Teddy Bridgewater's draft stock, and the inane evisceration of his Pro Day will make draftniks less reactionary. But probably not. There's a whole lot of air time in between the Super Bowl and the draft and it'll have to be filled somehow.

JNA

Banned
They picked Manziel with that.

This one is from the Buffalo trade last year when they moved up to acquire Sam Watkins.

Oh I see. Those two picks then are definitely pretty valuable.

I don't think I would risk em both on Mariota though. I think he will be pretty good but that's a pretty big investment.

cdyhybrid

Oh I see. Those two picks then are definitely pretty valuable.

I don't think I would risk em both on Mariota though. I think he will be pretty good but that's a pretty big investment.

If you think he can be a 10-15 season franchise QB, two first rounders is cheap. But it's a big gamble, just look at the Racists.

gutshot

It's just really weird how these shifts on guys happen while nothing is happening.

Well, both Schefter and Mortensen reported that the Bucs were "leaning" towards taking Mariota over Winston. I think that then led to this report that now the Browns want to trade up to no. 1 and get Mariota.

I tend to think that those initial reports were put out there on purpose by the Bucs to see what kind of interest there is in Mariota and what kind of return they could get if they decided to trade out of the top spot.

Top Bottom