• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Spin was being a fool, didn't see him do anything banworthy though.

Using our "sports bar/tavern" style of ribbing doesn't always translate well to the OT mostly because many of those posters aren't actively involved in our community.

MechDX

Spin was being a fool, didn't see him do anything banworthy though.

Pats fans who are regulars here are actually ok and good people. Certain other life longs at GAF are not. Nicest way to say it.

Spin.....get on Twitter you sucky ass Colts fan!

Those Pats fans in the Super Bowl OT are disgusting. I actually feel bad for the rest of the Pats fans that post in here. They make you all look bad.

Ah man that sucks! Was this the post that got him banned?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=150424985&postcount=12162

He was the best Colts fan here! :(

Yup I called someone a cunt a few weeks ago for acting like a dick in FitGaf and got a three day ban. Seems somewhat similar. Wonder how long his ban is.

cdyhybrid

P22kONG.png

JNA

Banned
Hopefully it's not a perma ban and just for a couple of days or so. None of his posts were even ban worthy I think.

If you're reading this page Spin, come back soon! :(

Fox318

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=961222.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fox318, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

Star Wars Battlefront II -- MB-BF8EEF09421E4BE2

t1423008330z1.png

Spin got caught in traffic? This is why we have a fucking fort people.

Folks don't know how to act in the OT and you know what they say."Don't argue with fools because people from a distance can't tell who is who."

Spin said the wrong word at the wrong time and a mod got him for it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You lost your power in this thread friend.

As punishment for rooting for the Patriots, I stripped the throne from you and gave it to DM

Kave couldn't even make it to March.

ngf0FFV.gif

Look at these scrubs, you have no power here Grover. Look at your avatar and I dare you to tell me you have power.

Sit down peasant!

Kave Klique running wild, Mech laying down the law, WE RUN THIS CITY!!!!

FOR THE NEW PAGE-------------------------------

******************2015 NFL OFFSEASON ARREST POOL******************

Rules are simple-

-Create a list of players from 10-1 of who you think are most likely to be arrested this offseason, with 10 being the most heavily weighted.

- If any of those players get arrested, you get the associated number of points. Ie, if you have Julian Edelman at 7, and he gets arrested for indecent exposure, you get 7 points.

- Most points at kick off of Week 1's first game is the winner.

Of Note.....

- Anyone eligible for the NFL draft is eligible for the arrest pool.

- If a player is arrested again for a different instance of any crime, they count again.

Deadline- There is none, but get your list in now so you have more days for mayhem.

Here is an example submission from Chuckddd

10 - Suggs
9 - Ngata
8 - Canty
7 - D Smith
6 - J Smith
5 - Webb
4 - Elam
3 - Dumbervil
2 - S Smith Sr
1 - Josh Brown

I'll keep track of things, just post your list and I'll compile everything.

Look at these scrubs, you have no power here Grover. Look at your avatar and I dare you to tell me you have power.

Sit down peasant!

Kave Klique running wild, Mech laying down the law, WE RUN THIS CITY!!!!

Bitch I'm the motherfucking president. Sit down before I have you neutered.

You turned your back on America, we turn our backs on you. That's just how the game goes.

Bowser

Forgive me if this is posted already:

The NFL is trying to determine if the Falcons pumped artificial crowd noise into the Georgia Dome for home games the past two years. Apparently, the answer is yes.

Arthur Blank said he expects the NFL to conclude its investigation into the Falcons pumping crowd noise into the Georgia Dome "in the next couple of weeks."

Blank had a quick response when asked if there was a fine line for crowd noise not allowed by the league.

"It's not really a fine line," Blank told The Associated Press. "I think what we've done in 2013 and 2014 was wrong. Anything that affects the competitive balance and fairness on the field, we're opposed to, as a league, as a club and as an owner. It's obviously embarrassing but beyond embarrassing it doesn't represent our culture and what we're about."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rds/topic/111497-falcons-guilty-as-charged/"}

RBH you deserve that charred dick of yours!

Colasante

Watching these games, Brandon Lafell had some big catches this year. Was really good for New England.

Going into this season, if I'd known that Aaron Dobson, Josh Boyce, and Kenbrell Thompkins would have absolutely zero impact for the Patriots, I never would've guessed they'd win the Super Bowl. LaFell and Amendola's late emergence were huge.

Syrinx

Definitely. We'll see if the roller coaster nature of Teddy Bridgewater's draft stock, and the inane evisceration of his Pro Day will make draftniks less reactionary. But probably not. There's a whole lot of air time in between the Super Bowl and the draft and it'll have to be filled somehow.

I really wanted the Bucs to get Bridgewater last year and as that first round kept going I was getting more and more hopeful he'd fall to us. :(

Maybe if ESPN paid a modicum of attention to hockey they wouldn't need to fill up so much time with total bullshit!

Well, both Schefter and Mortensen reported that the Bucs were "leaning" towards taking Mariota over Winston. I think that then led to this report that now the Browns want to trade up to no. 1 and get Mariota.

I tend to think that those initial reports were put out there on purpose by the Bucs to see what kind of interest there is in Mariota and what kind of return they could get if they decided to trade out of the top spot.

Would be okay trading down but they'd need to throw in more than the 12th and 19th, but that's a given. I don't think one player will solve all of our problems, but being able to draft a bevy of players will help better with that.

If we stay #1 I'm still on the Leonard Williams hype train.

Respect

In hindsight he was a better fit than Emmanuel Sanders would've been.

Agreed, NE really just needs to avoid using high draft picks on receivers...use late round picks on projects and raw/high potential guys and stick to FA and just try to pinpoint guys who can fit your system.

I know they don't always strike gold there, but they went after Sanders who would've been a good pick up, Lafell has turned into a great pick up, Welker was a great signing. Hell even this playoff run has made the Amendola signing worth it. I will take the risks of a Joey Galloway with the potential of a lafell/welker/sanders pick up. They seem to be much more competent at evaluating guys after they spend a couple years in the NFL than they do guys coming out of college.

I guess Spin's Luck ran out.

rimshot-o.gif

Top Bottom