• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Greg

bHJNQep.jpg

Too lazy to actually make the cake look proper!
:jnc

zychi

Banned
Just watched Big Hero 6. Super good. I hate how all Disney movies have a tragedy in them now. Why can't they be happy like Toy Story or Aladdin?

JABEE

Belichick making out with his daughter. I can't believe people support that guy. No wonder the Gata cheers for that team!

bionic77

So has the SB thread turned into a place filled with multiple Patriot flavored Kas's?
Sounds good to me.

Keep all the fans of the cunty cheaters in one place!

bHJNQep.jpg

Too lazy to actually make the cake look proper!
Dayyum.

Greg that is one fine birthday present. Just remember to wrap that shit up tighter than a Patriots alibi!

You really can't blame Rodgers for choosing sex over football immortality. As fans we want to win, but as a human being most of us would crumble and go for the hot sex. Most of us probably wouldn't share her with the rest of the football team but thats just how Erron rolls!

Colasante

Just watched Big Hero 6. Super good. I hate how all Disney movies have a tragedy in them now. Why can't they be happy like Toy Story or Aladdin?

Generally I agree, but I liked that in Big Hero 6 they made the main character's grief over the death be the story itself instead of just using it for exploitative false sympathy. Great film.

zychi

Banned
Generally I agree, but I liked that in Big Hero 6 they made the main character's grief over the death be the story itself instead of just using it for exploitative false sympathy. Great film.
I was actually referring to the bad guy, but yeah, i liked how it worked with Hero

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 3m3 minutes ago Charlotte, NC
#Panthers' Ron Rivera reassigns special teams coord Richard Rodgers, promotes asst. Bruce DeHaven, per league source.

Thank Tebow!

The man behind the worst special teams unit in the league has been demoted! Now all we have to do is find a competent return man so Goldilocks can go sit on the bench somewhere.

Greg

Dayyum.

Greg that is one fine birthday present. Just remember to wrap that shit up tighter than a Patriots alibi!

You really can't blame Rodgers for choosing sex over football immortality. As fans we want to win, but as a human being most of us would crumble and go for the hot sex. Most of us probably wouldn't share her with the rest of the football team but thats just how Erron rolls!
cake is probably made of sacrificed goat meat left over from last week's ritual

p.s. I used my new ping pong paddle last week - the fresh grip generated so much spin I felt like I was cheating

MechDX

jj-swatt-1-5-131.gif

cdyhybrid

#Panthers' Ron Rivera reassigns special teams coord Richard Rodgers, promotes asst. Bruce DeHaven, per league source.

Thank Tebow!

The man behind the worst special teams unit in the league has been demoted! Now all we have to do is find a competent return man so Goldilocks can go sit on the bench somewhere.

"reassigns"

Bowser

Thank Tebow!

holy shit

Bread

Banned
I let Rando off easy with that avatar.

If I was a mean man or he was a cdy type you better believe that'd be his avatar for the month.

MRSA

Banned
I try to uphold my end of the bargain with Coldnoodle but he can't even provide me with a steam ID. So fuck him, not gonna present him with the GOAT PS3 game.

FOR THE NEW PAGE-------------------------------

******************2015 NFL OFFSEASON ARREST POOL******************

Rules are simple-

-Create a list of players from 10-1 of who you think are most likely to be arrested

Lol here is mine BLarry, had to think a bit

10. Manziel ( probably assaulting another fan)
9. Gronk (DUI) Gronks partying
8. Geno Smith(DUI) too much partying with ROC Nation members at Jay Z's clubs
7. Jameis Winston (stealing shrimp this time around)
6. Aldon Smith(possession of weapon again)
5. Mike Evans ( assault on fan)
4. Dez Bryant(DUI)
3. Von Miller (drug possession) please no Von!
2. Trent Richardson ( not sure)
1. Josh Gordon if he doesn't get the year ban

Top Bottom