• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Konka

Banned
Bye gents, been real. Wasting too much time on here and really not much else to talk about :).

Go Pats!

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif

MechDX

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 1m1 minute ago
Worth noting CLE had 2 high picks for Gordon from SF in '13 season. Haslam nixed the deal. Would've been another TRich masterstroke. Oh well

Mplltnn.jpg

Colasante

Patriots announce special teams coach Scott O'Brien to retire. Assistant Joe Judge named special teams coach.

Damn. The special teams have been consistently excellent during Belichick's tenure. Hopefully the transition is smooth. Joe Judge has received credit for discovering Malcolm Butler early in his time at West Alabama, so that's a good start.

Time to move on from the Super Bowl. Pats fans can go have their circle jerk in the OT.

I want to see some mock drafts, some Twitter smokescreens, and some team season in reviews in here stat!

gutshot

Steelers-GAF, what's the word on Worilds? Is he going to resign with you guys?

I know the Eagles were going to scoop him up last off season if he wasn't tagged. With Brandon Graham likely to sign elsewhere and Trent Cole likely to get cut, we could really use him this year.

Steelers-GAF, what's the word on Worilds? Is he going to resign with you guys?

I know the Eagles were going to scoop him up last off season if he wasn't tagged. With Brandon Graham likely to sign elsewhere and Trent Cole likely to get cut, we could really use him this year.

Nobody really knows at this point.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 1m1 minute ago
Worth noting CLE had 2 high picks for Gordon from SF in '13 season. Haslam nixed the deal. Would've been another TRich masterstroke. Oh well

Mplltnn.jpg

LaCanfora still salty over Lombardi.

He sure was quiet when Gordon put up 1600yds.

zychi

Banned
Konka is killing my Chrome. We get it man, Alex Morgan is hot, this isn't 4chan, no need to post 45 of the same gif

Top Bottom